Who is the fastest or strongest brick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
1. Who is the fastest brick? Put them in order.

2. Who is the strongest brick? Put them in order.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2v2tp4n.png

-K-M-
One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others. By the time I finish my so......CAGE!

JakeTheBank
Honestly, I'd say Thanos is less of a "brick" than Cage is. Cage is just a low level one.

D-Block
Thanos is much more than a Brick.

D-Block
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, I'd say Thanos is less of a "brick" than Cage is. Cage is just a low level one.

exactly

janus77
Anyway, here's my take:
Strongest - 1) Hulk, 2) classic Herculese/Abomination, 3) Thanos, 4) classic Juggernaut, 5) Wendigo, 6) Thing, 7) Colossus, 8) Rhino and 9) Luke.

Fastest - 1) Hulk, 2) Rhino dunno about the rest.

Digi
Thanos a brick. lul

The Sorrow
^Abomination isn't stronger than Thanos or Juggernaut for that matter

janus77
I was going to bump Thanos higher but, I've seen more demonstrations of strength from Abomination than I have from Thanos.

Same goes with Juggernaut, aside from extreme damage resistance, not seen the strength used.

Also, I should put current Hercules below Luke Cage.

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I was more basing it on the overall strength and speed criteria.

horrorwolf
Base:
Thanos>Juggernaut>Hulk>Hercules>Abomination>Wendigo>Thing>Colossus>Cage>Rhino

Potential:
Hulk>>>>>Thanos>Juggernaut>Hercules>Abomination>Wendigo>Thing>Colossus>Rhino>Cage

Dynamic Regen stacked with Durability is no joke.

CosmicComet
^What about the fact that Juggernaut has dynamic strength as well?

It's not necessarily rage fueled, but it is will fueled.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^What about the fact that Juggernaut has dynamic strength as well?

It's not necessarily rage fueled, but it is will fueled.

True but Hulk has both.
Also Juggernaut isn't gonna surpass Thanos's durability...dynamic Cytorrak strength or not.

Also Thanos has greater endurance. So IMO he doesn't surpass them.

carver9
The question is, "if any of them were rapped in Adamantium netting like Hulk was, would they be able to break out with one hand like he did. Another question...if any of them could crush Uru metal or destroy planets and nearby planets without even touching it or crush a high Herald head just by stepping on it or take a single step and cause continental wide destruction...not a stomp but a step...generate 100 trillion tons of force just by stepping on the ground or thunder clapping a dimensional barrier down with ease.

Which one of these people besides Hulk can do all of this?

vansonbee
Here what I meant, this is for the bricks, who are the most mobile (maneuverable).
1. Wendigo
2. Hulk
3. Luke
4. Thanos
5. Hercules
6. Abomination
7. Rhino
8. Colossus
9. Thing
10. Juggernaut

the Darkone
Wendigo, Thanos, Hercules and Hulk are more maneuverable than the rest.

psycho gundam
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5830/incrediblehulk40405.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9492/incrediblehulk40406.jpg

Bouboumaster
Thanos, a brick?

nwg202
current Colossus was travelling at 600plus mph while beating up a high herald character up and any feat the Colossus can do applies to Cain and vice versa. so the Avatars might be the fastest ones.

have no idea what their top speed is though

TheHulk
Originally posted by janus77
Anyway, here's my take:
Strongest - 1) Hulk, 2) classic Herculese/Abomination, 3) Thanos, 4) classic Juggernaut, 5) Wendigo, 6) Thing, 7) Colossus, 8) Rhino and 9) Luke.

Fastest - 1) Hulk, 2) Rhino dunno about the rest. This...but hulk being the fastest.... laughing

Bentley
Hulk is the fastest brick there is stick out tongue

nwg202
Originally posted by TheHulk
This...but hulk being the fastest.... laughing

who has the best speed feats among the 3? i probably boils down to the 3. i always thought juggs was a plodder, but if Colossus is blitzing at close to the speed of sound juggs can to unless you want to keep the two Avatars separate. It boils down to rihno, hulk and the avatar of cytorrak

janus77
This...but hulk being the fastest.... laughing
Of the ones mentioned, he's the only one who can cross the Atlantic in a few minutes. Not comic book super speed, but much faster than the others.

Also, he does have super speed or at least the capability to attain it, he's used his muscles to move his hands so fast that he served as an ad hoc centrifuge once.

Basically, all his physical stats are linked and dynamic and ...

TheHulk
Strongest
1)Hulk
2)Hercules
3)Juggernaut
4)Thanos
5)Abomination
6)Wendigo
7)Colossus
8)Thing
9)Rhino
10)Luke

Fastest
1)Hulk(Believe it)
2)Hercules
3)Wendigo
4)Thanos
5)Juggernaut
6)Luke
7)Colossus
8)Thing
9)Rhino
10)Abomination

horrorwolf
Strongest
1)Hulk
2)Hercules
3)Juggernaut
4)Thanos
5)Abomination
6)Wendigo
7)Colossus
8)Thing
9)Rhino
10)Luke

Fastest
1)Hulk(Believe it)
2)Hercules
3)Wendigo
4)Thanos
5)Juggernaut
6)Luke
7)Colossus
8)Thing
9)Rhino
10)Abomination

Good list, but I think you are low-balling Thanos in the strength dept.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos, a brick?

Yes, Forceblock and the ability to raise and boost his durability to cosmic levels qualifies.

However due to his intellect and knowledge - he does not choose to behave as a brick often.

TheHulk
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Good list, but I think you are low-balling Thanos in the strength dept. Nahh I just think Juggy is stronger than thanos

TheHulk
Originally posted by nwg202
who has the best speed feats among the 3? i probably boils down to the 3. i always thought juggs was a plodder, but if Colossus is blitzing at close to the speed of sound juggs can to unless you want to keep the two Avatars separate. It boils down to rihno, hulk and the avatar of cytorrak Okay Fair Enough..

MF DELPH
Somewhere Wonder Man is reading this list and getting really pissed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Somewhere Wonder Man is reading this list and getting really pissed.

laughing

Poor Simon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.