Denton Van Zan Vs Mary Poppins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Renowned wuss Denton Van Zan, is reincarnated back to 'Reign of Fire' pre-dragon-faeces-form, to face down in a gritty confrontation with Scary Mary Poppins for a good old KMC dust up.

Both meet on the streets of London.

Who do you think wins....?

Robtard
This is borderline spite, mate. The man has so few feats, unless you count flexing and making "I'm tough, I am" faces?

Sadako of Girth
And butt plug wielding:
http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsM/11495-25853.gif

(Which is fortunate as he'll need one after facing this: )
SEAhBCqzzLc

smile

siriuswriter
That's a brilliant piece of workmanship, that.

I love the echo of the "Go to Sleep" song in the background. Part possessed/part Freddy Kreuger - and a skinwalker to boot, if I understood the mirror bit correctly. big grin

All Van Zan has are his not-so-subtle intimations about his supposedly large d*ck.

He probably caused the real Mary to be scared into the mirror by all his posing. Accomplice to the emergence of SCARY MARY!!!

She's everything on the kid's list... and more. Be careful what you wish for, Jane and Michael.

HA! I love it.

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter
That's a brilliant piece of workmanship, that.

The butt-plug? I'm sure you've seen better.

Sadako of Girth
big grin Yeah its a quality edit, alright...!

siriuswriter
@Rob

In my experience, men who have large butt-plugs tend tend to not bring them out it public. But whatever floats your boat.

Try not to take anything sexual out of that, kay?

Robtard
Who's talking about sex? You perverted person.

siriuswriter
Oh. No, right. Because the words "butt-plug" must mean anything besides "let's plug up your butt."

Robtard
Filthy woman. Go on...

quanchi112
This is further proof I am deep inside the McClaniacs heads.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112

McClane is deep inside your head, cos you can't figure out a way to beat him yet in here, despite my many challenges.

It's okay though, I accepted and will continue to accept your concession to my challenge.

Sadako of Girth

Its not really...cause:

A) your usage of the term "further" falsely implies that there was previous evidence.

B) it is if anything, stating that was proof that you are barely within your own head.

C) as Robtard said, the other thread is 100% obvious McWin... time for a thread that you have a little more chance to troll successfully in. Still...your dual concessions in your attempt to misrepresent, along with your lack of backing up your statements in the other thread, is accepted.

Go on...how does Van Zan try to beat her?
Or is it a supercalifragilisticexbealadocious ass whupping from the get go for Van Zan in your book too...?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane is deep inside your head, cos you can't figure out a way to beat him yet in here, despite my many challenges.

It's okay though, I accepted and will continue to accept your concession to my challenge. Azazel bested him which you agreed to. Your memory sure does fail.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Its not really...cause:

A) your usage of the term "further" falsely implies that there was previous evidence.

B) it is if anything, stating that was proof that you are barely within your own head.

C) as Robtard said, the other thread is 100% obvious McWin... time for a thread that you have a little more chance to troll successfully in. Still...your dual concessions in your attempt to misrepresent, along with your lack of backing up your statements in the other thread, is accepted.

Go on...how does Van Zan try to beat her?
Or is it a supercalifragilisticexbealadocious ass whupping from the get go for Van Zan in your book too...? Concession accepted.

Robtard
Azazel bested him which you agreed to. Your memory sure does fail.

Key words were "proper match for McClane", not some abortion of a wannabe spite thread that dripped out from your anus. I accept your concession to my challenge yet again.

quanchi112
Key words were "proper match for McClane", not some abortion of a wannabe spite thread that dripped out from your anus. I accept your concession to my challenge yet again. You didn't see the movie but do agree McClane loses. Mission accomplished. You admit defeat. It tastes awesome.

Robtard
You didn't see the movie but do agree McClane loses. Mission accomplished. You admit defeat. It tastes awesome.

Outright lying is one of the no-no's of trolling. Amateur. You should go back the the Comic Vs forum and improve your lacking skills.

My challenge remains though for when you come back, if you've got the minerals(you don't).

Sadako of Girth
Concession accepted.

Yes, yours is.

Poppins dominates Van Zan utterly.

quanchi112
Outright lying is one of the no-no's of trolling. Amateur. You should go back the the Comic Vs forum and improve your lacking skills.

My challenge remains though for when you come back, if you've got the minerals(you don't). You admitted McClane loses and weren't even knowledgeable on the subject. It was a victory over your soul.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yes, yours is.

Poppins dominates Van Zan utterly. Zan doesn't get knocked around by women that's McClane.

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ at your comedic statement to Robtard just then.
He at no point admitted it. More fantasy from your keyboard.

Knocked about by women he knocks out after tiring of their "Kung fu shit", followed by killing that woman brutally, you mean...
smile

How interesting that you cannot even think of a way to beat Poppins.
Poppins proactively and profoundly pisses and poops on pretend professional Van Zan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
LOLZ at your comedic statement to Robtard just then.
He at no point admitted it. More fantasy from your keyboard.

Knocked about by women he knocks out after tiring of their "Kung fu shit", followed by killing that woman brutally, you mean...
smile

How interesting that you cannot even think of a way to beat Poppins.
Poppins poops on Van Zan. Yes, he called it spite without being aware of anything. He doubted McClane which caused blood to rush to my peepee. McClane was abandoned that day my friend. Robtard will NEVER live this one down.

Sadako of Girth
He didnt mean spite 'cause McClane loses'.......

He meant spite in your motive.

He as pointed out above has nothing to live down.
McVictory at every step so far. smile

Heres some MORE for you to clutch at:
http://twolittlevees.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bendy_straws4.jpg

Poppins by massive unrefuted stomp.

the ninjak
Poppins utterly destroys Van Zan.

She could create gale winds. Had some form of Telekinesis magic powers. I can't remember the rest but she will have no problem against a human.

Sadako of Girth
Not to mention what would happen if Poppins made him laugh and float into space, freezing him, suffocating him.

quanchi112
He didnt mean spite 'cause McClane loses'.......

He meant spite in your motive.

He as pointed out above has nothing to live down.
McVictory at every step so far. smile

Heres some MORE for you to clutch at:
http://twolittlevees.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bendy_straws4.jpg

Poppins by massive unrefuted stomp. I gave him a partner and access to full knowledge about Azazal. Denzel almost beat him on his own. Adding another super cop isn't spite but Robbie always weighs in whether he's seen movies or not.

Zan oneshots her.

Sadako of Girth
With what? Hows he gonna reach her? Hes floating and laughing into orbit...

quanchi112
With what? Hows he gonna reach her? Hes floating and laughing into orbit... You obviously are forgetting his jump at the dragon. The guy can leap, bro.

the ninjak
You obviously are forgetting his jump at the dragon. The guy can leap, bro.

Against winds that blew women down a street?

Robtard
Yes, he called it spite without being aware of anything. He doubted McClane which caused blood to rush to my peepee. McClane was abandoned that day my friend. Robtard will NEVER live this one down.

Obvious twisting and lying is a no-no to trolling, really, you need to be far more subtle. Amateur hour from you, guy. Amateur.

Sadako of Girth
You obviously are forgetting his jump at the dragon. The guy can leap, bro.

How can he leap whilst floating?
You have to propell yourself from a solid surface to leap.

Cant do that in mid air.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Against winds that blew women down a street? Zan isn't a mere woman.

How can he leap whilst floating?
You have to propell yourself from a solid surface to leap.

Cant do that in mid air. The guy obviously grabs ahold of something until this tactic stops then closes the distance.

Sadako of Girth
Zan isn't a mere woman.

The guy obviously grabs ahold of something until this tactic stops then closes the distance.

Opinions vary.

Then Mary magics him into a street chalk pavement painting, where he is anally assaulted by a troupe of dancing penguins, then mary pisses all over the picture, the colours run, killing Van Zan.

Robtard
"My favorite does something to win" style of argument doesn't fly in here, Quancheese.

It would also be good if you watched Marry Poppins before you decide she loses, at least attempt a pittance of objectivity.

siriuswriter
Not to mention what would happen if Poppins made him laugh and float into space, freezing him, suffocating him.

If Poppins could make him laugh? Isn't that one of her powers? I seem to remember her floating up to the ceiling whilst holding Jane and Michael's hands.

She doesn't even have to make him laugh, she can knock him out with the animated toys, and start floating upward then just let go of Van Zan, telekineses-ing him up, and up, and up.

Or just let go when she's as high as a skyscraper. Either way.

As for someone who can beat Scary Mary, I vote for the Supernatural brothers. They've dealt with poltergiests , dream-runners AND lots and lots of skinwalkers. Just need a bit of silver, holy water, and the will to hold on to their own realities. Or the Colt gun, or the knife that kills anything. Van Zan calls them, weeping with fright, and they come and kick some Scary Mary ass.

Sadako of Girth
Sure, but I meant 'if she would choose that particular tactic'.

TBH Im not really an expert, like a lot of brits we were fairly aware of it...it was usually a disney regular at xmas/bank holidays.. I was more SW and Raiders of the lost ark, but my sister would usually have that on. Sounds as if you are better qualified to defend the Poppin's position and I pass the gauntlet to you. smile

Robtard
My favorites Xmas movies or movies that are often played repeatedly in December that I catch usually at least once.

A Christmas Story
Diehard1-2
Star Wars sage, esp EP4-6
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Bad Santa

Sadako of Girth
Essential and awesome picks all.
I cant believe I'd gone so long without watching 'A christmas story'.
Musta been a US/UK tv difference thing or I just plain missed it for all that time.
Black Christmas (The original) is also awesome, but for late night viewing.

Robtard
"Deck tha harls weeth bawls orve hall-ree. Ra-ra-ra-ra-raaa-ra-ra-ra-ra."

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

siriuswriter
*holds gauntlet reverently.*

My family watches this movie at least once a year. And I happen to have an awesome memory for things that are completely trivial.

Ooh - here's another way Van Zan goes down - Mary gets Burt to do a chalk drawing of some horrible dark place filled with monsters. Mary magicks him in. The chalk drawing is preserved in a dust free, rainproof, spoilproof space. Or Mary holds her umbrella over it for about five minutes, and then erases it. Dead Van Zan materializes on the sidewalk. big grin

quanchi112
Opinions vary.

Then Mary magics him into a street chalk pavement painting, where he is anally assaulted by a troupe of dancing penguins, then mary pisses all over the picture, the colours run, killing Van Zan. You think Zan is a woman ? Based off of what ?Originally posted by Robtard
"My favorite does something to win" style of argument doesn't fly in here, Quancheese.

It would also be good if you watched Marry Poppins before you decide she loses, at least attempt a pittance of objectivity. I've seen Mary Poppins. I don't just run into threads without knowing the characters like you, McRob.

Robtard
I've seen Mary Poppins. I don't just run into threads without knowing the characters like you, McRob.

Someone's eRaging again cos they've been caught in yet another lie and can only attempt a dodge. It's cool, we're all friends at the end of the day, relax.

Impediment
Mary Poppins removes her nanny suit to reveal a leather corset with crotchless panties, gets on her knees so she can receive a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down, and the fight is over.

quanchi112
Someone's eRaging again cos they've been caught in yet another lie and can only attempt a dodge. It's cool, we're all friends at the end of the day, relax. You're lucky because I was about to take back the birthday wishes I sent you but since i realize how much I mean to you I won't be that cruel.

siriuswriter
@quanchi - Poppins a "mere woman"? Even without being possessed, she manipulates her way into a household on pretext of protecting children, and manages to change the whole neighborhood she's working in with her manipulative tactics and with magic. Oh, and wasn't the person that Van Zan respected and trusted the most in his crew a woman - the one that flew the helicopter? He entrusted her to "remember the dead" and listened to her advice.

Because she IS magical, she jumps into paintings, she twirls in the air for an incredible amount of time, at least two times we see her flying, and one time we see her levitate and levitate two children with her. She turns inanimate objects into animate objects , and she's so f**king polite whenever someone tries to act rudely toward her, she just turns it right back around

I wonder why you're clinging onto Van Zan so... I acknowledge his feats in the film which may be kind of awesome - but against Mary Poppins - if he tries to leap, all she'll do is summon wind strong enough to either fling him backward or land him in the same place he jumped up from.

I've been posting in all your little Achilles vs. threads... why do you not debate me? I've got some juicy stuff, I've seen both movies numerous times, I think I make good points... well, you did address a sentence to me in Anakin vs. Achilles. Dude, debate me! The others are just making fun!

quanchi112
@Sirius--what did I miss in another thread I smite everyone else equally. I may have missed something but if they aren't debating seriously then they have already lost.

She does have powers but at the end of the day she's a woman so if Zan gets his hands on her it's game over. It isn't in character for her to try and kill her foe either. Zan won't hesitate because he's wasting time with humans not dragons.

Bump whatever Achilles threads I missed. If you respond directly to me I will always respond but do admit with the time I have committed against other posters I don't respond to every single opinion contrary to my own.

Sadako of Girth
Thats the problem for you here: By the looks of things, hes not getting his hands on her. Ever. smile

quanchi112
Thats the problem for you here: By the looks of things, hes not getting his hands on her. Ever. smile If she used her powers and was more of a killer but she's someone who would rather sing than kill while Zan just wants to hunt dragons.

Sadako of Girth
Capabilities speak.

And Van Zan's damage inflicting capabilities remain decidedly mute.

quanchi112
Capabilities speak.

And Van Zan's damage inflicting capabilities remain decidedly mute. What's in character also does speak as well. If you take away the character then it's just powerset vs. powerset.

Sadako of Girth
Not really.
Thats a gimping attempt by you.

If Popping is fighting, shes fighting.

quanchi112
Not really.
Thats a gimping attempt by you.

If Popping is fighting, shes fighting. She is still fighting but isn't killing just like she doesn't kill in her movie.

Lestov16
Can't the OP just make both sides bloodlusted?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Can't the OP just make both sides bloodlusted? If you want to alter the character of Mary Poppins to win then Zan has already won.

siriuswriter
We DID alter Mary - to Scary Mary. I was just saying, that even IF she wasn't Scary Mary, even if she was "just Mary Poppins" she has movie feats that outrank Van Zan's.

What do you mean by "get his hands on her?" You think he'd beat her to death or what?

I'd like to call attention to the fact that if Van Zan wanted those kids, Mary Poppins would go to rather 'extreme' lengths to keep them. That's what she's hired for, anyway. She's not going to leave those kids, especially when someone who looks like Van Zan comes close.

Heard of Stranger Danger? Yeah. Mary's all over that.

Sadako of Girth
Van Zan's ability/character is not to be able to cause serious harm to people.

This is corroborated by his screen feats.

quanchi112
We DID alter Mary - to Scary Mary. I was just saying, that even IF she wasn't Scary Mary, even if she was "just Mary Poppins" she has movie feats that outrank Van Zan's.

What do you mean by "get his hands on her?" You think he'd beat her to death or what?

I'd like to call attention to the fact that if Van Zan wanted those kids, Mary Poppins would go to rather 'extreme' lengths to keep them. That's what she's hired for, anyway. She's not going to leave those kids, especially when someone who looks like Van Zan comes close.

Heard of Stranger Danger? Yeah. Mary's all over that. She still wouldn't kill. Zan is out protecting her and those damn kids while exterminating dragons. he will bide his time and end her and shove that spoonful of sugar up her ass. She has powers he doesn't but lacks his elite training and killer instinct.

Impediment
Mary Poppins can alter reality, perform TK, and walk on smoke.

She wins.

Lestov16
his elite training and killer instinct.

When did Zan demonstrate any of these??? confused

quanchi112
When did Zan demonstrate any of these??? confused In the movie when he killed the dragon.

Lestov16
In the movie when he killed the dragon.

It's nice to know you own a DVD with an alternate ending

quanchi112
It's nice to know you own a DVD with an alternate ending He went up against two dragons not one. smile

Lestov16
5Bw9AERXAjM

Must say, Zan's demonstrating some pretty good tactical skill here. There you go again Quan, failing to mention relevant stuff.

Not the this helps in this particular match of course, since Mary is clearly an Eldritch Abomination

And oh yeah, he only harpooned that one dragon. The male totally counts as Quinn's kill

quanchi112
5Bw9AERXAjM

Must say, Zan's demonstrating some pretty good tactical skill here. There you go again Quan, failing to mention relevant stuff.

Not the this helps in this particular match of course, since Mary is clearly an Eldritch Abomination

And oh yeah, he only harpooned that one dragon. The male totally counts as Quinn's kill Zan's skill isn't 100 percent accurate and when he failed against the baddest dragon on the planet he went at it mano e mano. That's a glorious death, amigo.

He was also tactical in the tracking and skill required to kill the female dragon right on Quinn's ass. I know Quinn gets credit for the kill that's why I only said one dragon.

Lestov16
Zan's skill isn't 100 percent accurate and when he failed against the baddest dragon on the planet he went at it mano e mano. That's a glorious death, amigo.

I......don't recall ever bringing that into question embarrasment

Sadako of Girth
He went up against two dragons not one. smile

Poppins would Pwn dragons allllllllllllllllll day long.

All whilst preparing scones and tea.

smokin'

the ninjak
You obviously are forgetting his jump at the dragon. The guy can leap, bro. Originally posted by the ninjak
Against winds that blew women down a street?

Doesn't matter wether Zan is a man or a woman. Poppins created winds that could lift women into the air and blow them away.

Zan's slight weight difference shouldn't matter at all.

And didn't Mary need to create concentrated wind to fly with her umbrella? If she can guide wind to make her fly she can concentrate it at an opponent and push him into a wall.

Sadako of Girth
Yes and didnt she do the concentated wind trick to such a degree that she could lift herself and a bag which contain an apartment's worth of furnishings?

That bag had to have serious mass.

So does she have superhuman strength in order to lift it effectively?

the ninjak
Yes and didnt she do the concentated wind trick to such a degree that she could lift herself and a bag which contain an apartment's worth of furnishings?
That bag had to have serious mass.
So does she have superhuman strength in order to lift it effectively?
Nah that bag was a portal into a useful pocket dimension. She created portals into other dimensions throughout the entire movie. When they all jumped into pictures. And she was treated like a god in all of em.

OR

She created all the items in her bag one at a time. Matter Manipulation.
And the worlds she created for her and the kids and boyfriend were also whole realities created by her. Thats matter manipulation of the highest level.

She doesn't even need the bag. She probably made that too.
Van Zan is but a mere mortal. She would throttle him then make him apologise than fly off while all the villagers wave goodbye.

Sadako of Girth
That all sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

the ninjak
Yeah she's a high level matter manipulator.

If she can click her fingers and make clothes fold themsleves and enter their drawers.
Create whole realities to exist in.
Can make any object she needs.
And can manipulate the elements.
Then she can't lose this.

The whole laughing and floating aspect of the movie was I believe the old man's doing. He was most probably a being similar to Poppins.

Sadako of Girth
Dayyuummmmmmmmm.

Sounds like she may be a member of the Q continuum!!
(Maybe the old guy too!)

the ninjak
The old guy was definitely in on it.

Dick Van Dykes character was probably an inititiate. Learning the ropes.
A very spiritual movie Mary Poppins.
An experienced shaman teaching two youths to see the world as it truly is (the woman feeding pidgeons with money and the bankteller.) and the magic behind it. (the old man, Van Dyke's life amongst the streets and the alternate realities.)

She taught them mantras/routines when she taught them to clean. Focus/Discipline/Order.

They don't make movies like that anymore. Though "The Last Mimzy" is a good contender.

Sadako of Girth
Thats tough to beat.

What virtues did Van Zan teach?

Lestov16
Thats tough to beat.

What virtues did Van Zan teach?

The virtue of the digestive tract

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Doesn't matter wether Zan is a man or a woman. Poppins created winds that could lift women into the air and blow them away.

Zan's slight weight difference shouldn't matter at all.

And didn't Mary need to create concentrated wind to fly with her umbrella? If she can guide wind to make her fly she can concentrate it at an opponent and push him into a wall. She won't kill him which will cost her the battle.Originally posted by Lestov16
I......don't recall ever bringing that into question embarrasment Concession accepted.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Poppins would Pwn dragons allllllllllllllllll day long.

All whilst preparing scones and tea.

smokin' Poppins would be dead in reign of fire. She'd be singing while dragons would burn right up her skirt.

Sadako of Girth
What dragons...? They would disappear at her behest.

But hey...we all know that someone else was dead in reign of fire though.... shifty

Lestov16
JUST so it is clear, even if quanchi's (weak) argument of Mary not killing him has any form of validity, that still means that, if they were to go up against each other with morals off, she would curbstomp him like her name is Edward Norton. Therefore, in a "true" battle not limited by morals, she would win, basically meaning that in th coverall topic of Van Zan and Mary Poppins, she is the true winner and Zan would only walk away alive (even if she isn't bloodlusted, I'd highly doubt that that means that she is just going to stand there like an idiot and not defend herself,) in a stalemate, and only because she is being merciful. That is all

Sadako of Girth
I agree.

the ninjak
She won't kill him which will cost her the battle.

He can't hit her. She blows him against the wall continuously or snaps her fingers and moves a rock into his head.
Realistically she can bend him like a twig.
The virtue of the digestive tract

laughing out loud

siriuswriter
She won't kill him which will cost her the battle. Concession accepted. Poppins would be dead in reign of fire. She'd be singing while dragons would burn right up her skirt.

"Renowned wuss Denton Van Zan, is reincarnated back to 'Reign of Fire' pre-dragon-faeces-form, to face down in a gritty confrontation with Scary Mary Poppins for a good old KMC dust up.

Both meet on the streets of London."

Do you see any mention of live dragons roaming the streets?

Sadako of Girth
Definitely no dragons involved.

Dragons never worked WITH Van Zan.

If anything, sensing that Van Zan is an adversary, the Dragons would be business as usual: IE: Eat Van Zan.

Poppins more than has the ability to turn them into harmless sludge, with her matter conversion abilities...

quanchi112
He can't hit her. She blows him against the wall continuously or snaps her fingers and moves a rock into his head.
Realistically she can bend him like a twig.

laughing out loud It isn't in her nature to kill so the moment she lets off in character he ends her.Originally posted by siriuswriter
"Renowned wuss Denton Van Zan, is reincarnated back to 'Reign of Fire' pre-dragon-faeces-form, to face down in a gritty confrontation with Scary Mary Poppins for a good old KMC dust up.

Both meet on the streets of London."

Do you see any mention of live dragons roaming the streets? That's why he does her in. He's obsessed with his mission and she doesn't kill. I feel bad but for her to win you'd have to change her character.

Lestov16
It isn't in her nature to kill so the moment she lets off in character he ends her. That's why he does her in. He's obsessed with his mission and she doesn't kill. I feel bad but for her to win you'd have to change her character.

JUST so it is clear, even if quanchi's argument of Mary not killing him has any form of validity, that still means that, if they were to go up against each other with morals off, she would curbstomp him like her name is Edward Norton. Therefore, in a "true" battle not limited by morals, she would win, basically meaning that in th coverall topic of Van Zan and Mary Poppins, she is the true winner and Zan would only walk away alive (even if she isn't bloodlusted, I'd highly doubt that that means that she is just going to stand there like an idiot and not defend herself,) in a stalemate, and only because she is being merciful. That is all

quanchi112
Her powerset is definitely greater than is. But this is character vs. character I am arguing, lestat.

Lestov16
I've always been a powerset vs powerset guy
And it's nice to know I'm a vampire played by Les Grossman

quanchi112
I've always been a powerset vs powerset guy
And it's nice to know I'm a vampire played by Les Grossman I have always been a character vs. a character type guy.

You're the stuart townsend version.

the ninjak
It isn't in her nature to kill so the moment she lets off in character he ends her. That's why he does her in.

KO's count as wins. But he'll willingly throw in the towel the second he realises he can't touch her.

Sadako of Girth
KO's count as wins. But he'll willingly throw in the towel the second he realises he can't touch her.

Indeed. smile

the ninjak
Indeed. smile

I don't think Quan understands the gravity of the situation.

-She can click her fingers and move any amount (no limit) objects in the area in any way she wishes.
-She can create any object she wants, but she can't use that here but it is a nice display of matter manip.
-She can create worlds around her where all the inhabitants adore her.
-She can create concentrated winds at will that can either-
a-Blow humans away.
b-Float her enough to show absolute control of wind manip.

He's just a thug with delusions of granduer. And she has more granduer than most fictional characters I can think of. But she's cool enough to not flaunt it because she is an enlightened being with the powers of an god who seeks purpose through helping lesser people.

Van Zan doesn't deserve her help and has no class therefore either-
-His head ends up in a wall.
-Any object in the nearby vacinity ends up in his head.
-He gets brutally torn apart by cartoon characters in another world while she watches and drinks tea.

It's spite of the most massive proportions. Mary will make Van Zan cry in terror. And make him beg for forgiveness.

Sadako of Girth
.....forever and ever and ever. Amen.

quanchi112
KO's count as wins. But he'll willingly throw in the towel the second he realises he can't touch her. Zan doesn't throw in the towel. The movie makes it clear he won't stop until his opponent is dead and since she won't kill him she eventually loses.

the ninjak
Zan doesn't throw in the towel. The movie makes it clear he won't stop until his opponent is dead and since she won't kill him she eventually loses.

Well then he will be rendered incapable of thought after she is done with him.

One way or another Zan can't net a single win out of ten against Poppins.

I've supplied my reasons. You now have to show reasons why none of them will work. Which I don't see happening considering the only argument Zan has is his urge to act hardcore and fight no matter what. It simply isn't enough compared to the evidence I've shown.

Poppins 10/10. With ease. He craps his pants and begs for forgiveness once he witnesses Mary's power.

Lestov16
Zan doesn't throw in the towel. The movie makes it clear he won't stop until his opponent is dead

So basically he is going to pull a "kids-picking-on-Liz-from-Hellboy stunt" and get her mad enough to kill him.

since she won't kill him she eventually loses.

In order for the latter part of that to occur, Zan needs something he doesn't happen to have in this situation. A way to kill her. He doesn't know how. There is no prep. She won't kill him, but she will defend herself, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. You seem to be under the impression that having a good tactical sense of killing dragons makes him omniscient. In that case you would be tRVUOGUmxJI

quanchi112
Well then he will be rendered incapable of thought after she is done with him.

One way or another Zan can't net a single win out of ten against Poppins.

I've supplied my reasons. You now have to show reasons why none of them will work. Which I don't see happening considering the only argument Zan has is his urge to act hardcore and fight no matter what. It simply isn't enough compared to the evidence I've shown.

Poppins 10/10. With ease. He craps his pants and begs for forgiveness once he witnesses Mary's power. Zan never craps his pants but when Mary sees the determination in his eyes her will will break. She won't kill him and he doesn't give up. Stated in the film. Zan wins.Originally posted by Lestov16
So basically he is going to pull a "kids-picking-on-Liz-from-Hellboy stunt" and get her mad enough to kill him.

In order for the latter part of that to occur, Zan needs something he doesn't happen to have in this situation. A way to kill her. He doesn't know how. There is no prep. She won't kill him, but she will defend herself, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. You seem to be under the impression that having a good tactical sense of killing dragons makes him omniscient. In that case you would be tRVUOGUmxJI She isn't ruthless enough for the win. Zan is.

Lestov16
Zan never craps his pants but when Mary sees the determination in his eyes her will will break. She won't kill him and he doesn't give up. Stated in the film.

http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-800899182-proof-word-in-letterpress-type.jpg

She isn't ruthless enough for the win. Zan is.

To quote Kevin Sandusky, What the hell does that even mean?

quanchi112
http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-photo-800899182-proof-word-in-letterpress-type.jpg

To quote Kevin Sandusky, What the hell does that even mean? She won't damage him enough to beat him.

Lestov16
She won't damage him enough to beat him.

quanchi112
If he just gets cuts and bruises and isn't ko'd then he isn't beaten.

Robtard

By that same rational Van Zan didn't defeat Quinn, ergo Van Zan's fight record is 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND. Concession accepted again.

quanchi112
By that same rational Van Zan didn't defeat Quinn, ergo Van Zan's fight record is 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND. Concession accepted again. The film made it clear they saved Quinn's life. 1-0. Undefeated stud.

Robtard
The film made it clear they saved Quinn's life. 1-0. Undefeated stud.

Van Zan 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND, BY YOUR OWN WORDS. Don't try and backpedal now.

Also stop fisting your own ass, there won't be any room for my foot.

Lestov16

He will be KOed. Women turn into bitches when they are annoyed to a point. It is scientific fact and I dare you to find me proof otherwise

quanchi112
Van Zan 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND, BY YOUR OWN WORDS. Don't try and backpedal now.

Also stop fisting your own ass, there won't be any room for my foot. The movie made it clear he was dead and that they saved his life. Movie fact.

He will be KOed. Women turn into bitches when they are annoyed to a point. It is scientific fact and I dare you to find me proof otherwise Not ones from basically a g rated film. She's not real hence the reason she loses.

Lestov16
Not ones from basically a g rated film. She's not real hence the reason she loses.

Really? The Wicked Witch of the West was minding her own business until Dorothy pissed her off by selfishly grabbing her sister's slippers. Then all hell broke loose

Robtard
The movie made it clear he was dead and that they saved his life. Movie fact.

Dead men don't get up with only minor scratches and a willingness to continue the fight a moment later. Movie/life fact.

Van Zan's figh record: 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND, by your own rational. Concession accepted, move on. Maybe you'll win the next round. (you won't)

quanchi112
Really? The Wicked Witch of the West was minding her own business until Dorothy pissed her off by selfishly grabbing her sister's slippers. Then all hell broke loose She's an evil character not Mary Poppins.Originally posted by Robtard
Dead men don't get up with only minor scratches and a willingness to continue the fight a moment later. Movie/life fact.

Van Zan's figh record: 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND, by your own rational. Concession accepted, move on. Maybe you'll win the next round. (you won't) He wasn't killed because they pulled him off of him. Did you watch the movie ?

Robtard
He wasn't killed because they pulled him off of him. Did you watch the movie ?

Watched it like you did. I also did pay attention, something you failed to do.

Some woman speaking > what we actually see, which is Quinn none for the worse; he was capable of continuing the fight. So that fight was a No Decision; you'd know this, if you knew even the basics of fighting.(you don't)

quanchi112
Watched it like you did. I also did pay attention, something you failed to do.

Some woman speaking > what we actually see, which is Quinn none for the worse; he was capable of continuing the fight. So that fight was a No Decision; you'd know this, if you knew even the basics of fighting.(you don't) Yes, he was capable of continuing but he would have killed him had he done so. Try and keep up I tire of your circular arguments.

siriuswriter
He will be KOed. Women turn into bitches when they are annoyed to a point. It is scientific fact and I dare you to find me proof otherwise

Dude, I'm a girl. I hereby approve of this message. If you happen to be that one person saying that one thing...

Well, let's just say you aren't going to leave that room as well as you came into it. If I had Poppins Powers, even with out the character alteration the world would be short a few people. Even just today. Some people just don't see that it isn't funny, it's just being a douche.

Hmmm, I think I could probably think of one of those people riiiiiggght... now.

Lestov16
Dude, I'm a girl. I hereby approve of this message. If you happen to be that one person saying that one thing...

Well, let's just say you aren't going to leave that room as well as you came into it. If I had Poppins Powers, even with out the character alteration the world would be short a few people. Even just today. Some people just don't see that it isn't funny, it's just being a douche.

Hmmm, I think I could probably think of one of those people riiiiiggght... now.

Sorry Dean Winchester fan. I was not intending to be sexist by any means and I apologize if I was. It's just that, in my experience, when you piss a woman off to a certain point, they themselves become pissed. Hence the "hell hath no fury" quote

Robtard
Yes, he was capable of continuing but he would have killed him had he done so. Try and keep up I tire of your circular arguments.

What you imagine might have happened over the rant of some woman doesn't matter. What matters is Van Zan's actual fight record: 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND. Just accept and move on. Why you keep bringing up "Van Zan beat Quinn!!!!11!" in here is telling. Move on.

quanchi112
What you imagine might have happened over the rant of some woman doesn't matter. What matters is Van Zan's actual fight record: 0 wins 0 loses 1 ND. Just accept and move on. Why you keep bringing up "Van Zan beat Quinn!!!!11!" in here is telling. Move on. He was 1-0 when someone else saves the other guy's life and pull you off that's a loss, bro. One day you might happen to be in a street fight and when someone has to recuse you that's considered a loss.

Sadako of Girth
Not when someone needlessly intervenes, it isnt.

quanchi112
Not when someone needlessly intervenes, it isnt. She stated he would have killed Quinn that's called saving a life.

Sadako of Girth
I think he would have lacked the capacity to do so without a gun, judging by his problems onscreen inflicting more damage than "Butterfly wing accidentally and gently brushing on someones' face" levels of damage...

quanchi112
I think he would have lacked the capacity to do so without a gun, judging by his problems onscreen inflicting more damage than "Butterfly wing accidentally and gently brushing on someones' face" levels of damage... The man won unlike McClane who rips out woman's hair when they turn their back on him.

Robtard
Actually killing or KO'ing your opponent is a win; what McClane does.

Doing girly-slaps and arbitrarily declaring a win on the word of some woman onlooker is how Van Zan relies on upping his fight record of 0 wins 0 loses and 1 ND.

Sadako of Girth
The man won unlike McClane who rips out woman's hair when they turn their back on him.

Your apparent blindness totally obscures the obvious dual wins of McClane's in that encounter:

"First to the KO"

"First to the Kill"

siriuswriter
Sorry Dean Winchester fan. I was not intending to be sexist by any means and I apologize if I was. It's just that, in my experience, when you piss a woman off to a certain point, they themselves become pissed. Hence the "hell hath no fury" quote

No, no. I was supporting you. It wasn't sexist, I was agreeing, I'm frustrated with Quanchi for his clear inability to simply read what's put in front of him.

I was saying that "I know this much is true." Sorry for confusion.

Lestov16
No, no. I must say please forgive me for my stupidity

And I must say, Quan, this is getting rather interesting. I see you are employing a tactic your mentor RJ taught you: seeing that because your more invested character would lose the fight, you are trying to change the circumstances of the fight itself to your advantage despite they are clearly not meant for the fight. i recall the Harry Potter vs Star wars thread, where RJ tried to claim that Hogwarts could use precog as prep that they clearly were not allowed

Lestov16
, to face down in a gritty confrontation with Scary Mary Poppins for a good old KMC dust up.

Both meet on the streets of London.

By the way Quan, this means that Mary knowingly went into this fighting to K.O if not kill. Either way means she is going to be attacking him, which means he will be killed (or K.Oed) meaning she will win. These are the circumstances stated by the OP at the beginning of the thread. You can not alter the Op's clear stated rules of the match

Sadako of Girth
Confirmed.

quanchi112
No, no. I must say please forgive me for my stupidity

And I must say, Quan, this is getting rather interesting. I see you are employing a tactic your mentor RJ taught you: seeing that because your more invested character would lose the fight, you are trying to change the circumstances of the fight itself to your advantage despite they are clearly not meant for the fight. i recall the Harry Potter vs Star wars thread, where RJ tried to claim that Hogwarts could use precog as prep that they clearly were not allowed I am not RJ but I do argue based off of what's in character. He was more of a powerset arguer.

Lestov16
My apologies at that first post, Quan, but the second one still stands

quanchi112
My apologies at that first post, Quan, but the second one still stands She is still acting in character and isn't going for the kill.

Lestov16
but is going for the K.O. Whatever is the factor that will lead to the achievement of this particular competition. That is what she will do. and the O.P. says that factor is a fight, so that's what Mary is going to do.

quanchi112
but is going for the K.O. Whatever is the factor that will lead to the achievement of this particular competition. That is what she will do. and the O.P. says that factor is a fight, so that's what Mary is going to do. Mary is fighting him but it won't be enough to ko him.

Lestov16
Mary is fighting him but it won't be enough to ko him.

quanchi112
I answered this earlier.

the ninjak
Did you read my earlier posts Quan? Because you have only addressed the psychological aspects of this fight and ignored the real feats.

Van Zan being tough has no bearing on how this fight would turn out.

It doesn't matter how tough a man is he can't touch her, and she sure as hell can hurt him.

Lestov16
I answered this earlier.

But that doesn't make sense. If Mary is willingly fighting him in any capacity, it will be enough to K.O. him

quanchi112
Did you read my earlier posts Quan? Because you have only addressed the psychological aspects of this fight and ignored the real feats.

Van Zan being tough has no bearing on how this fight would turn out.

It doesn't matter how tough a man is he can't touch her, and she sure as hell can hurt him. She won't hurt him enough to ko or defeat him is the point. She's soft.Originally posted by Lestov16
But that doesn't make sense. If Mary is willingly fighting him in any capacity, it will be enough to K.O. him Read my response to ninjak.

the ninjak
She won't hurt him enough to ko or defeat him is the point. She's soft. Read my response to ninjak.

So the ability to.

-click her fingers and manipulate any number of objects around her with pure accuracy holds no baring.
-her ability to create realities where cartoon characters treat her as a god holds no baring.
-her ability to create winds that not only showed passively blowing women into the air and could be harnessed to make her fly with ease holds no barring.

quanchi112
So the ability to.

-click her fingers and manipulate any number of objects around her with pure accuracy holds no baring.
-her ability to create realities where cartoon characters treat her as a god holds no baring.
-her ability to create winds that not only showed passively blowing women into the air and could be harnessed to make her fly with ease holds no barring. her powerset vs. his powerset it's in her favor but her powers she won't use viciously enough to stop the dragon killer.

the ninjak
her powerset vs. his powerset it's in her favor but her powers she won't use viciously enough to stop the dragon killer.
What's vicious about clicking her fingers or willing wind? It's an elegant and confident form of attack.

He is a thug. Do you really believe Mary would respect such a savage attack? Of course her powerset is better than his. On an insane level!

How does he hit her when she can hover above him. Mocking him.

quanchi112
What's vicious about clicking her fingers or willing wind? It's an elegant and confident form of attack.

He is a thug. Do you really believe Mary would respect such a savage attack? Of course her powerset is better than his. On an insane level!

How does he hit her when she can hover above him. Mocking him. Nah, she injured him sure but eventually she lets off the gas and he kills her.

the ninjak
Nah, she injured him sure but eventually she lets off the gas and he kills her.

How????????? Their is no gas, when all she needs is the will to use her powers she won't get tired.

The winds won't stop. The objects slamming into him won't either. And if she dumps him and her into an alternate reality he is screwed!

quanchi112
How????????? Their is no gas, when all she needs is the will to use her powers she won't get tired.

The winds won't stop. The objects slamming into him won't either. And if she dumps him and her into an alternate reality he is screwed! I do believe she will stop and think he'd been defeated. I guess we just agree to disagree.

the ninjak
I do believe she will stop and think he'd been defeated. I guess we just agree to disagree.

Oh if she thinks he is defeated he will be. The woman is a high level manipulator.

Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Oh if she thinks he is defeated he will be. The woman is a high level manipulator.

Concession accepted. No, she never went up against any elite warriors, ever. She doesn't have the stomach for this one and loses. I never concede, nina.

Sadako of Girth
Thats an assumption, Quan.

Besides high end whomevers of all descriptions would be sent packing with their arses stretched over there faces horrifically, when faced with firepower of Mary's magnitude.

quanchi112
Thats an assumption, Quan.

Besides high end whomevers of all descriptions would be sent packing with their arses stretched over there faces horrifically, when faced with firepower of Mary's magnitude. Based on her movie, the mindset, her lack of quality opponents, etc. I am standing my ground here.

Sadako of Girth
Whom could oppose her?

quanchi112
Whom could oppose her? Not many I can see her beating based off of her mindset and in character personality. I don't debate powersets.

Sadako of Girth
That old gimping technique will not save your buddy here.

I stipulated that it be both sides fighting.

quanchi112
That old gimping technique will not save your buddy here.

I stipulated that it be both sides fighting. I never said she wouldn't fight just not with enough ruthlessness to put this man beast down for the count.

the ninjak
No, she never went up against any elite warriors, ever. She doesn't have the stomach for this one and loses. I never concede, nina.

He gets blown away while objects knock him in the head.

She has the feats of manipulation.

You said youself. RJ was more of a powerset arguer, and powersets are what you need in a fight like this.

How does a man ever attack a woman who can command the winds like Storm?
How does a man fight a woman with matter manipulation feats that include wind manipulation and the creation of alternate realities where beings worship her?

You argue that amongst this fury Zan pulls a surprise glimmer of rage and punches her head in and this is absurd!

He is a man. Who shot harpoons at dragons and got eaten by one in a grandiose spectacle of self destruction. Was it brave?....sure.

Would Poppins have suffered a similar fate? Hell no.

This is like putting Bruce Lee up against Storm.

I aint gonna stop typing until you understand this.

Sadako of Girth
I never said she wouldn't fight just not with enough ruthlessness to put this man beast down for the count.

Nah. Can't see that.

She more likely magics his ass into a chalk drawing of "nasty powerful vicious things in the dark" and lets whatever evil things are in that world murder him viciously.

Then she'd probably victory pee on the drawing then go make tea and crumpets.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>