Classic Green Lantern VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

No prep/bfr. classic hal jordan from the silver age. fight is in the forest surrounding xavier's mansion, at night in near total darkness. there is 1 hour of energy left in the ring.

who wins?

cdtm
What can Hal do to Logan? And in the dark? Maybe if he had a light source.. Something that glowed...

leonidas
huh. i'm stumped. no expression

Prep-Man
Classic, PC Hal was a beast. Hal easily.

Digi
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9831/jnfqw.gif

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Classic, PC Hal was a beast. Hal easily.

Depends. Does Hal get a glowstick.

Mindset
Why does he need a light source...?

Parmaniac
He's already wearing one.

leonidas
can we get a closed pool going? it's 6:03 where i'm at. my guess is..... 6:03 and 30secs?

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Why does he need a light source...?

The match is in the dark!

To a GL, this is right up there with taking away Batmans matter manipulation powers in CBC's thread.

JakeTheBank
lol.

I love how this is specifically Silver Age/"Classic" Hal Jordan. Guess current GLs really have fallen from grace.

StyleTime
Or Wolverine is just that good, sir. uhuh

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
can we get a closed pool going? it's 6:03 where i'm at. my guess is..... 6:03 and 30secs?

You like how 2 mods have been in here and it's not closed? I think someone's paying off Pr. He's shady like that.

Uriel005
Originally posted by wildernesss

No prep/bfr. classic hal jordan from the silver age. fight is in the forest surrounding xavier's mansion, at night in near total darkness. there is 1 hour of energy left in the ring.

who wins? Hal could recharge his own ring on raw will IIRC.

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
You like how 2 mods have been in here and it's not closed? I think someone's paying off Pr. He's shady like that.

i'm thinking he selected his own time in my closed pool.... i like his odds. no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He's already wearing one. i know right

this thread stays open

vansonbee
This has to be a trick question, so I'm going with Wolverine FTW shifty

leonidas
Originally posted by vansonbee
This has to be a trick question, so I'm going with Wolverine FTW shifty

hey..... maybe you're right. it's silver age lantern. logan dips his claws in yellow paint and one-shots slaughters hal. damn. it IS spite...... shock

psycho gundam
^ wolverine's costume....is ...yellow...

omg

Blight
If its classic, couldn't it be Alan? Then Wolverine would need wood claws eek!

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ wolverine's costume....is ...yellow...

omg

Yeah, but it's also in the dark, so if you can't see it is it really yellow? stick out tongue

And come to think of it, since GL's give off green light, that means Logans costume will look greenish too, or in the worst case chartreuse. Yellow + green...

Mindset
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is Brucey still gay?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is cdtm still gay?

Originally posted by cdtm
chartreuse

yes

Mindset
lol

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yes

embarrasment

Bentley
This thread is awesome.

ColossusGrundy
ANY GL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine.

You could stick a ring onto Ch'p 's post-roadkill body and it would still >>>>> Wolverine.

Honestly this is a spite thread and a half. It would take less than 30 seconds for a competent, pre- or post- crisis GL to either dismantle Wolverine or toss him into the sun BFR.

Spite thread and a half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.