Superman vs Wolverine, an x-periment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Superman and Wolverine have both been crucified.

Superman, under a red solar lamp with nails dipped in liquid kryptonite.

Wolverine, nails forged from the Muramasa blade.

Both have been brutally beaten and tortured. There is no escape. Which one, out of shear willpower and toughness, survives longer?

gogogadgetgo
Wolverine. He's experience more pain than Superman

-Pr-
I think Superman is a possibility, assuming this is pre-reboot. He's been through a lot, fought on through a lot too.

abhilegend
Gog tortured superman for 200 years straight with kryptonite just under the level where it would've killed him and Kal's will was still not broken. Superman survives and makes his captures wish they were never born.

gogogadgetgo
sure sure, but wolverine gets his ass burned, cut, slashed, mashed and whatever crap you could think of and still keep on going. its how his healing factor works. he heals fast but he still feels all that pain and shit.

superman on the otherhand more often just tanks shit and dont fill it coz he's durable. not counting of course those super powerful enemies of his, but how often do they come around anyways? its not like he gets his shit beaten to a pulp on a daily basis. of course, if he did, he's one unluky bastard.

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog tortured superman for 200 years straight with kryptonite just under the level where it would've killed him and Kal's will was still not broken. Superman survives and makes his captures wish they were never born.

This, respect Johnathan Kent's little boy.

janus77
bah, I bet I could make superman cry... just put chilli-powder down his tights.

oh and Wolverine wins, he's suffered being Canadian since he was 'born'!

Cogito
Originally posted by Bentley
This, respect Johnathan Kent's little boy.

thumb up

Lord Feron
I think it would be a tie, but who would be more comfortable with the pain and dealing with it is Logan.

SquallX
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Wolverine. He's experience more pain than Superman

At the of Emperor Joker, Superman forced Mxy to give him all the memories of Batman, because Joker had made Batman relive his own death countless times.

Mxy even commented on how Batman would die from the mental assault if left unchecked, and Superman took all that into himself.

Brockalizer
With all the sh*t he's been through, Logan has forgotten more about enduring pain than Superman will ever know.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
At the of Emperor Joker, Superman forced Mxy to give him all the memories of Batman, because Joker had made Batman relive his own death countless times.

Mxy even commented on how Batman would die from the mental assault if left unchecked, and Superman took all that into himself.

Yes, but none of that counts, because he's Superman, donchaknow.

horrorwolf
Wolverine is just plain better at taking pain and punishment than Kent.
He takes it almost as part of his day to day experience when doing what he does best.

Superman while having a very strong will, just does not constantly have to deal with high levels of extreme punishment. He is super-human and resistant to both pain and injury

Wolverine can be damaged just like a normal person and takes injury just as we do, he just has an adamantium skeleton.

Blight
Well I thought it was Wolverine until I... Uh.... Read the thread.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine. Duh.

Rooster823
I may be wrong, but wouldn't the red sun radiation cancel out the kryptonite?

abhilegend
Once superman said to darkseid that "compared to kryptonite, everything you can throw at me is a walk in the park" and it included OMEGA BEAMS. Gog tortured him with the same thing with 200 YEARS. That's more than Shorty's whole life. Wolverine was slashed with muramasa blade when he and cap fought over Nuke, result logan crying in a warehouse about how his wound is still not healed.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog tortured superman for 200 years straight with kryptonite just under the level where it would've killed him and Kal's will was still not broken. Superman survives and makes his captures wish they were never born. Superman didn't survive that because of toughness or will power. Gog kept him alive so that he could continue the inquisition. That's a big difference. Superman may have taken a few ass whippings here or there, but he has never had to deal with pain on the scale of having a molten metal bonded to his skeleton, or having that same metal forcibly ripped out through the skin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.