Thomas J. Murphy (3000 miles to graceland) vs. John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Both have two hand guns a piece and are 50 feet away in an abandoned warehouse. McClane just found out Murphy seduced and killed both his wife and daughter. Murphy walks in at the exact moment McClane is going to off himself and screams, "before I kill myself I am taking you with me Murph." Tears are streaming down his face but he's determined he's done with people just beating him up. He's sick of the abuse. He wants murder right before he ends himself.

Who wins ?

rourke82
hard to say, but i think the John McClane have a huge luck and win this

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
hard to say, but i think the John McClane have a huge luck and win this There is no luck in a kmc fight.

rourke82
Originally posted by quanchi112
There is no luck in a kmc fight.

I am still with McClaine

Sadako of Girth
There is no luck in a kmc fight.

All screen attributes apply to a character here, so ummmm....yes...it does.

Robtard
Both have two hand guns a piece and are 50 feet away in an abandoned warehouse. McClane just found out Murphy seduced and killed both his wife and daughter. Murphy walks in at the exact moment McClane is going to off himself and screams, "before I kill myself I am taking you with me Murph." Tears are streaming down his face but he's determined he's done with people just beating him up. He's sick of the abuse. He wants murder right before he ends himself.

Who wins ?

Couple things first:

-Congrats, you finally found a player that isn't a spite towards McClane nor a total poof like your other thread.

-McClane's daughter would be underage here, since he's still married in this scenario, you pedo.

McClane wins, he's better all around than wannabe Elvis-boy, even disallowing his feats from DH4.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rourke82
I am still with McClaine McClane wins because he's the hero just like no matter what danger Frodo was in he somehow survived that doesn't mean he survives a kmc forum fight.
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
All screen attributes apply to a character here, so ummmm....yes...it does. You're wrong.Originally posted by Robtard
Couple things first:

-Congrats, you finally found a player that isn't a spite towards McClane nor a total poof like your other thread.

-McClane's daughter would be underage here, since he's still married in this scenario, you pedo.

McClane wins, he's better all around than wannabe Elvis-boy, even disallowing his feats from DH4. How is he better than Thomas Murphy ? The guy gets tossed around by a woman. McClane better say Elvis rocks or he's dead.

Robtard
How is he better than Thomas Murphy ? The guy gets tossed around by a woman. McClane better say Elvis rocks or he's dead.

Because he has shitloads more wins on his side; he's survived more outrageous scenarios and he's taken out guys far more deadly than wannabe Elvis-boy. Not that you'll acknowledge this, too busy focusing on making pedo-threads. Sicko.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Because he has shitloads more wins on his side; he's survived more outrageous scenarios and he's taken out guys far more deadly than wannabe Elvis-boy. Not that you'll acknowledge this, too busy focusing on making pedo-threads. Sicko. Yes, due to being the hero. The hero gets to live through outrageous scenarios. It happens in pretty much every action or epic flick. I shouldn't have to explain the obvious. Saying Harry Potter survived crazier situations than Dumbledore doesn't mean Harry beats Dumbledore in a versus thread. Use some common sense.

Thomas Murphy was just far more superhuman than McClane the guy who needs a woman to turn around to get the drop on her.

Robtard
Yes, due to being the hero. The hero gets to live through outrageous scenarios. It happens in pretty much every action or epic flick. I shouldn't have to explain the obvious. Saying Harry Potter survived crazier situations than Dumbledore doesn't mean Harry beats Dumbledore in a versus thread. Use some common sense.

Thomas Murphy was just far more superhuman than McClane the guy who needs a woman to turn around to get the drop on her.

Wrong. Dismissing McClane's feats on "he's the hero" doesn't fly here. Feats are feats, he has plenty.

Wrong again, not surprising. McClane actually has super-human feats, not that you'd know, since you don't pay attention.

Another thread where Quanchi is trying desperately to kill McClane but can't. Do some flips now.

Sadako of Girth
McClane wins.

You're wrong.

Yes

and

No, im not.

quanchi112
Wrong. Dismissing McClane's feats on "he's the hero" doesn't fly here. Feats are feats, he has plenty.

Wrong again, not surprising. McClane actually has super-human feats, not that you'd know, since you don't pay attention.

Another thread where Quanchi is trying desperately to kill McClane but can't. Do some flips now. Saying he has been in a lot worse situations isn't a point it's like saying Frodo can take Dumbledore.

I saw him get worked against a woman. She lost her advantage when she turned around to walk away that won't occur here.

Murphy does kill McClane.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yes

and

No, im not. I will save one of you yet.

Impediment
McClane wins due to the fact that he, unlike Murphy, is not a prison raping poo pusher.

Robtard
Saying he has been in a lot worse situations isn't a point it's like saying Frodo can take Dumbledore.

I saw him get worked against a woman. She lost her advantage when she turned around to walk away that won't occur here.

Murphy does kill McClane. I will save one of you yet.

Apples to oranges comparison, not surprised. McClane has fought and taken out deadlier men than wannabe Elvis, this is just a fact.

This is a gun-battle and last I checked Elvis-fanboy #1 doesn't have any "kung fu shit" nor would McClane initially hold back from pulling the trigger. Apples to oranges again, you fruitcake.

Little Elvis does better than your other boy-toy against McClane, but no, not from movie feats he doesn't win. Condolences; better luck in your next 'have-to-find-a-way-to-kill-McClane-obsession.'

quanchi112
Apples to oranges comparison, not surprised. McClane has fought and taken out deadlier men than wannabe Elvis, this is just a fact.

This is a gun-battle and last I checked Elvis-fanboy #1 doesn't have any "kung fu shit" nor would McClane initially hold back from pulling the trigger. Apples to oranges again, you fruitcake.

Little Elvis does better than your other boy-toy against McClane, but no, not from movie feats he doesn't win. Condolences; better luck in your next 'have-to-find-a-way-to-kill-McClane-obsession.' Name one guy he's taken out more deadly than Thomas J. Murphy.

McClane wins and prevails because he's the hero in his own movie and mainly to McCluck. His McLuck will run out here. McClane has been disarmed by a woman before. Murphy puts a bullet in him and plays slutterbug with McClane's daughter.

Robtard
Name one guy he's taken out more deadly than Thomas J. Murphy.

McClane wins and prevails because he's the hero in his own movie and mainly to McCluck. His McLuck will run out here. McClane has been disarmed by a woman before. Murphy puts a bullet in him and plays slutterbug with McClane's daughter.

Just one? LoLz, that's too easy; here's a list:

-DH1: Karl. Karl's brother. Most if not all of the mercs under Gruber.

-DH1: Every single Military guy in the film.

-DH3: Most, if not all, of Simon's mercs.

-DH4: Squirrel-Boy, Ninja-Girl. Most if not all of Thomas' mercs.

Now name me one guy Presley Jr. has taken out that's above McClane? Dude's just a criminal with a gun, McClane goes through guys tougher before lunch on a daily basis.

siriuswriter
You use the "a woman beat him up so he's weak," argument an awful lot. I haven't mentioned it for the first few times but this is like the fourth time - you know that being "beat up by a girl" isn't really an automatic wimp-er-ization of a guy character, right?

In fact, the more fleshed-out and realistic a character is, the more reasons there are that a "mere woman" could beat him up - you count emotional, think of all the motives a guy would have for not fighting back if a woman started to hit him... Give me a chauvinist pig and I'll give you a one-dimensional character.

quanchi112
Just one? LoLz, that's too easy; here's a list:

-DH1: Karl. Karl's brother. Most if not all of the mercs under Gruber.

-DH1: Every single Military guy in the film.

-DH3: Most, if not all, of Simon's mercs.

-DH4: Squirrel-Boy, Ninja-Girl. Most if not all of Thomas' mercs.

Now name me one guy Presley Jr. has taken out that's above McClane? Dude's just a criminal with a gun, McClane goes through guys tougher before lunch on a daily basis. Try taking out tons of foes in a swat team while he's just a sitting duck. The guys you named aren't above Murphy. In a forum fight odds are they beat McClane anyways.

Originally posted by siriuswriter
You use the "a woman beat him up so he's weak," argument an awful lot. I haven't mentioned it for the first few times but this is like the fourth time - you know that being "beat up by a girl" isn't really an automatic wimp-er-ization of a guy character, right?

In fact, the more fleshed-out and realistic a character is, the more reasons there are that a "mere woman" could beat him up - you count emotional, think of all the motives a guy would have for not fighting back if a woman started to hit him... Give me a chauvinist pig and I'll give you a one-dimensional character. The manner in which she did was pathetic. She disarmed him and was dominating him until she turns her back to walk away while McClane was licking his chops for a good old fashioned hair pull. McClane showed he will fight like a girl to beat a woman if he has to.

Robtard
Try taking out tons of foes in a swat team while he's just a sitting duck. The guys you named aren't above Murphy. In a forum fight odds are they beat McClane anyways.

Incorrect, the military guys alone in DH2 are all above an ex con with a blue-shoe fetish; that's just one Diehard film out of four.

LoL, I asked you to name me one guy Murphy took out that was above McClane; you couldn't and dodged. I accept your defeat. Moving on.

Sadako of Girth

Murphy does kill McClane. I will save one of you yet.

He sparked that women's ass out.
Then killed her.

Only in yer wildest anti-Mcclane dreams.

quanchi112
Incorrect, the military guys alone in DH2 are all above an ex con with a blue-shoe fetish; that's just one Diehard film out of four.

LoL, I asked you to name me one guy Murphy took out that was above McClane; you couldn't and dodged. I accept your defeat. Moving on. They didn't do anything remotely as impressive as Murphy did in his film.

Murphy took out Russell who is around McClane level give or take.Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He sparked that women's ass out.
Then killed her.

Only in yer wildest anti-Mcclane dreams. When she turned her back he won. She respected him so little she just walked away from him. Kinda tells you something doesn't it ?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah.. that youve not seen the movie.

Robtard
They didn't do anything remotely as impressive as Murphy did in his film.

Murphy took out Russell who is around McClane level give or take.

Except take over an international airport, lock down all communications and counter every threat thrown at them except for the one that was above them, McClane.

Zane(Russell) didn't do jack and shit compared to McClane and Zane survived, so again you failed to give me one guy Murphy took out that's above McClane. Until you do, I accept your surrender.

siriuswriter
The manner in which she did was pathetic. She disarmed him and was dominating him until she turns her back to walk away while McClane was licking his chops for a good old fashioned hair pull. McClane showed he will fight like a girl to beat a woman if he has to.

Apparently you've never had a girl as an enemy.

Men fight hotly, when their passions are stirred and mostly when they're very angry. Men are more likely to commit "crimes of passion" because once that ignition sequence starts up it's very, very hard to stop unless you can find a way to divert that energy someplace else.

Women, on the other hand, are very cold fighters. They're more likely to be committing pre-meditated crimes. Women, when they're first faced with a threat, tend to flight instead of fight, but later, when they're calmer, well, revenge is a meal best served cold.

Even little girls and little boys prove this - boys tend to punch each other out, ending the argument, and girls go for the vulnerable emotional areas, choosing to embarrass or ostracize, hurting indirectly. Plus, girls hold grudges for long, long periods of time. Instead of getting the anger over with right away, they let it fester and it gets worse and worse.

I've been on both sides of girls' fighting, and believe me, I was one sorry sack of nerves after getting "attacked."

Try the old girlfriend of Jake Elwood in "The Blues Brothers." She was one who held on to her anger, and she went after him with bombs and bazookas.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah.. that youve not seen the movie. I did and forgot about it until someone showed me the clip.

Except take over an international airport, lock down all communications and counter every threat thrown at them except for the one that was above them, McClane.

Zane(Russell) didn't do jack and shit compared to McClane and Zane survived, so again you failed to give me one guy Murphy took out that's above McClane. Until you do, I accept your surrender. McClane has help in each and every movie and takes on human beings who more often than not crush him but since McClane is the hero he lives and they die.

Russell. I already named one.

Robtard
McClane has help in each and every movie and takes on human beings who more often than not crush him but since McClane is the hero he lives and they die.

Russell. I already named one.

You've been told already that feats are feats, so your "he did them cos he's the hero" doesn't fly.

Wrong again. Zane didn't do anything in his film that surpasses or matches what McClane has done.

You clearly can't even name one guy that Murphy took out that's better than McClane, you've had several chances now. Concession accepted. Just move on gracefully and don't make a clown of yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Apparently you've never had a girl as an enemy.

Men fight hotly, when their passions are stirred and mostly when they're very angry. Men are more likely to commit "crimes of passion" because once that ignition sequence starts up it's very, very hard to stop unless you can find a way to divert that energy someplace else.

Women, on the other hand, are very cold fighters. They're more likely to be committing pre-meditated crimes. Women, when they're first faced with a threat, tend to flight instead of fight, but later, when they're calmer, well, revenge is a meal best served cold.

Even little girls and little boys prove this - boys tend to punch each other out, ending the argument, and girls go for the vulnerable emotional areas, choosing to embarrass or ostracize, hurting indirectly. Plus, girls hold grudges for long, long periods of time. Instead of getting the anger over with right away, they let it fester and it gets worse and worse.

I've been on both sides of girls' fighting, and believe me, I was one sorry sack of nerves after getting "attacked."

Try the old girlfriend of Jake Elwood in "The Blues Brothers." She was one who held on to her anger, and she went after him with bombs and bazookas. This isn't about a woman being smarter than a man and posioning someone that's what women have to do since they are generally weaker than men this is about a woman straight up mauling McClane.Originally posted by Robtard
You've been told already that feats are feats, so your "he did them cos he's the hero" doesn't fly.

Wrong again. Zane didn't do anything in his film that surpasses or matches what McClane has done.

You clearly can't even name one guy that Murphy took out that's better than McClane, you've had several chances now. Concession accepted. Just move on gracefully and don't make a clown of yourself. Zan killed a dragon. What did McClane ever kill that compares to a female dragon ?

This is Murphy by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.