Philo Beddoe Vs Van Zan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Denton Van Zan faces off with Philo Beddoe in a fist fight for cash, as Van Zan realises that dragons don't exist and has to make a living elsewhere.

Two men fight H2H in the same locations as is 'Any Which Way You Can', with the same prizefight loving crowd in attendance.

Clyde does not interfere.

Who is the last man standing...?

the ninjak
God I can't remember this movie too well.

But Clint beats the shit out of him simply cause he's Clint.

Anyways this guy Clints beats played Evil Hulk in the Lou Faringo series.
A huge bastard. Watch at 3.30 to witness the Clintforce.
waJ6jUNPJQE

Sadako of Girth
He was reachey too!

Philo whipped him with excellent jabs backed up all day with left hooks, right hooks, a couple body shots and a wicked massive right uppercut.

BruceSkywalker
not sure if Beddoe stomps, but he takes the majority

Sadako of Girth
Van Zan would lack the ability to damage him.
Also Beddoe's ability to box: bang and move would probably frustrate Van Zan. (for the time that he would be conscious for)

BruceSkywalker
Clint was badass

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Van Zan would lack the ability to damage him.
Also Beddoe's ability to box: bang and move would probably frustrate Van Zan. (for the time that he would be conscious for)

An experienced street fighter with real boxing skill. Zan won't know what hit him.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Clint was badass
It's really a non-fight. big grin

Sadako of Girth
I guess so. I guess Van Zan really does seem completely hopeless. But at least he won in the Woodchipper mulch thread.
He'll always have that at least.

focus4chumps
philo wins. after all its still up for debate whether van zan can beat a woodchipper.

Sadako of Girth
Well it certainly wouldn't be for want of his trying to headbutt it's interior..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.