Rulk Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1.No speed blits and rulk using his energy absorbtion powers
2.Leob writes this

horrorwolf
Does Loeb write this fight?
shifty

Colossus-Big C
Hmm edit

carver9
Rulk

janus77
Rulk sucks the sunshine out of Superman and replaces it with some of his vinegar.

JakeTheBank
1. Superman.
2. Loebforce Superman.

Colossus-Big C
How would superman win though

JakeTheBank
Even without speedblitzing, which I myself find to be a mostly nonsensical argument as it begins to spiral into the realm of sheer stupidity, he's still stronger than Rulk, tougher, a better fighter, more versatile, etc. Superman's battles with energy absorbers such as Parasite and other forms of energy draining has showed him powering through the attack.

Loeb's Superman (OWAW) was one of the most powerful depictions of Superman pre-reboot to date. And Loeb would ultimately pen Superman to beat Rulk if it came down to it.

guy222
Rulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rulk beats him with energy absorption. Without it, Superman would use his other powers to edge it out such as flight. Rulk is still extremely tough and strong. It'd be like fighting immortal Hercules except with a minor healing factor.

carver9
Without energy absorption, I'm giving it to Superman after a looooooong fight. With it, Rulk annihilated him imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even without speedblitzing, which I myself find to be a mostly nonsensical argument as it begins to spiral into the realm of sheer stupidity, he's still stronger than Rulk, tougher, a better fighter, more versatile, etc. Superman's battles with energy absorbers such as Parasite and other forms of energy draining has showed him powering through the attack.

Loeb's Superman (OWAW) was one of the most powerful depictions of Superman pre-reboot to date. And Loeb would ultimately pen Superman to beat Rulk if it came down to it.

thumb up

Energy absorption is only going to work if he can cut him off from the sun itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.