Hourman 1M Vs Immortus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
nods to Bently on this!

With and without the Worlogog.

Galan007
With the 'gog, Hourman stomps. Without it, Immortus wins due to the fact that I have no idea what a 'gog-less HM is capable of. He's either possessed the 'gog in its entirety, or a fraction of it. Never has he displayed any abilities without some portion of it.

Bentley
It's very hard to gauge Immortus in an straight up fight. If the Worlogg really is time manipulation, Immortus could try to counter it, but it may just be above the manipulations he has done in the past. It would be very hard to measure, to say the least.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
It's very hard to gauge Immortus in an straight up fight. If the Worlogg really is time manipulation, Immortus could try to counter it, but it may just be above the manipulations he has done in the past. It would be very hard to measure, to say the least. Worl gives the advantage over Immortus. Immortus and Kang are good but the Worlogog is on another level entirely just on it's own because of it's function. It basically allows the user to process the entirety of time simultaneously and influence it at will.

Bentley
Originally posted by Uriel005
Worl gives the advantage over Immortus. Immortus and Kang are good but the Worlogog is on another level entirely just on it's own because of it's function. It basically allows the user to process the entirety of time simultaneously and influence it at will.

Immortus could probably prep against that, but in straight combat I haven't seen anything on that level.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Immortus could probably prep against that, but in straight combat I haven't seen anything on that level. Personally I don't think he could. Nothing against him but look at who created the damn thing. No offense but I think Metron has a better understanding and better resources than Kang or Immortus had/has at their disposal when it comes to time tech.

Galan007
The 'gog isn't just a time manipulation artifact. It is essentially DC's version of the infinity gauntlet--it's user gains true omniscience (Immortus can't 'out-think' that) and, among other things, they gain the power to gesturely create/destroy entire universes. Per Metron (the same guy whose also seen artifacts/powers like the Genesis Box and the ALE first hand) the 'gog is the most powerful item in existence.

No way Immortus is countering that, imo.

Bentley
Again, I don't think Immortus will overpower the Worlogog, it will simply bleed time-lessness into the timestream, or throw the 'gog out of sync by changing time itself. Can the 'gog work on unspace? Could it affect entities outside of the universe, say Mandrakk or the High Monitors?

If the 'gog cannot be affected by time manipulation and/or time absence -I mean both, to make it stop existing or to make it stop working if it goes active-, then Immortus certainly has no chance.

Admittedly, I'm working under the speculation that Immortus can interact with whatever energies the 'gog uses, at least at the point in which destroying every time-line would get rid of the 'gog.

Galan007
The 'gog is quite functional outside of a physical reality. Extant, for instance, used an incomplete 'gog to create his own universe outside of the mainstream DCU.

Bentley
Then yeah, I think Immortus cannot interact with the Worlogog, so he cannot win this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.