Kingdom Come Superman Vs Colossus (Worthy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

vince_slice
Colossus was a worthy?

Damborgson
Originally posted by vince_slice
Colossus was a worthy? To him he was

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vince_slice
Colossus was a worthy? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33044/2055560-uncanny_x_men_543_unstoppable_colossus.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2020809-uncanny_x_men_543_0008_super.jpg

Uriel005
Idk. KC Supes was a beast of another level. I mean when he saw supes from mainstream he no sold shots that completely wrecked the supes of that universe. Implied magic immunity as well as massive strength increases. I don't see how Colossus is going to take this as it was shown that he was still vulnerable to damage even with jugg enhancements.

OneDumbG0
^ Colossus being vulnerable to damage still didn't stop him from beating someone who was stronger and faster than he was though.

I kind of like Gillen's spin on unstoppability. It doesn't mean you're stronger or invincible or more powerful necessarily... you just can't be stopped.

Uriel005
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Colossus being vulnerable to damage still didn't stop him from beating someone who was stronger and faster than he was though.

I kind of like Gillen's spin on unstoppability. It doesn't mean you're stronger or invincible or more powerful necessarily... you just can't be stopped. true but personally I think KC characters were of another breed to earth-1/earth-2 counterparts.

nwg202
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

I kind of like Gillen's spin on unstoppability. It doesn't mean you're stronger or invincible or more powerful necessarily... you just can't be stopped.

I'm curious, what does that mean? He can't be killed? but if he keeps on healing and can't be stopped doesnt that make him kind of invincible too? and he just keeps on moving and wailing on people if he wants too?

I know the enchantment is really strong and Cyttorak is almost all powerful. So anyone below sky father can't stop him since they have to overcome the enchantment? Is it similar to lifting Thor's hammer?

Which is easier to do? being not worthy and lifting thors hammer? or stopping Colossus from moving forward?(without picking him up. teleporting, bfr)

can someone with 10x the strenght of a gem powered Colossus stop him? is it muscle power?or does it have to be magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.