The Superman Dynasty Vs Black Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/SD.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47452/1195913-gl_51_023_large.jpg

Cogito
mmm

We've only ever seen two ways of permanently defeating a Black Lantern:
1. Multiple emotional spectrum energies
2. Mogo's core, where they'd be constantly incinerated as they reformed and where his gravity would keep them from escaping.

Obviously the first option is out for the Superman Dynasty. They second they could actually replicate, using heat and force vision, but it's not like they could literally do that forever.

The real problem with the Black Lanterns is that they number in the billions. We don't know the Superman Dynasty's numbers, but I'd guess it's less than that.

The more I think about it, as I write this, the more options I could actually think of for the Superman Dynasty to win. Titano and Kal Kent held a galaxy with their collective force powers, so I suppose if all of the Black Lanterns were in front of them they could contain them pretty easily. Then it would just be a matter of tossing them into a star, which I would think would do an admirable job of replicating Mogo's feat.

Then the problem becomes Nekron and dealing with him...I'm not sure how they do that.

This is all assuming that the 5D Imp Superman isn't involved. If he is, then this gets a lot easier.

Prep-Man
Hmmm, Nekron Vs the 5-D Imp Superman sounds kinda interesting.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/SD.jpg

I'm liking the Dat Assthetics on the Superwoman with the hood.

SquallX
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm liking the Dat Assthetics on the Superwoman with the hood.

cool

Galan007
5D powa should be > Nekron, imo.

Uriel005
True 5D imps should be banned from Dynasty for arguments sake.

Galan007
Imps are a legitimate part of the Dynasty, though. /shrug

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Imps are a legitimate part of the Dynasty, though. /shrug True but that's like saying Marvel Heroes vs DC heroes and calling the Presence and TOAA members of each side. Everything else becomes non-factored. Same thing for 5D imps in a lot of cases.

Omega Vision
Wait is that Lois with dat ass? mhmm

Galan007
Originally posted by Uriel005
True but that's like saying Marvel Heroes vs DC heroes and calling the Presence and TOAA members of each side. That analogy isn't really true at all.

Cogito
That analogy isn't really true at all.

It kind of is.

A 5D Imp is likely more powerful than the rest of the Superman Dynasty combined. Likewise, Nekron is equal to or greater than the rest of the Black Lanterns.

In that sense, neither of their posses are relevant, just as it would be when involving omnipotents.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
It kind of is.

A 5D Imp is likely more powerful than the rest of the Superman Dynasty combined. Likewise, Nekron is equal to or greater than the rest of the Black Lanterns.

In that sense, neither of their posses are relevant, just as it would be when involving omnipotents. Incorrect.

In a thread that involves "the entire Superman Dynasty" it should obviously be assumed the Superman of the 5th dimension is on that roster, because he is a full-fledged member of the SD.

On the other hand, if you specify "all Marvel heroes" then it would certainly not be assumed that TOAA is on that list, as he is not quantified as a Marvel hero. Hence why his analogy did not apply.

Cogito
Incorrect.

In a thread that involves "the entire Superman Dynasty" it should obviously be assumed the Superman of the 5th dimension is on that roster, because he is a full-fledged member of the SD.

On the other hand, if you specify "all Marvel heroes" then it would certainly not be assumed that TOAA is on that list, as he is not quantified as a Marvel hero. Hence why his analogy did not apply.

Well, yes the analogy is broken because of the word "heroes". I think you get what he meant, though.

Galan007
I do understand. But also understand that I was referring solely to the analogy previously given--I still think imps should be considered if a thread specifies "The Superman Dynasty", though.

jalek moye
Pretty much. If thread is one group against another we don't automatically remove the power members of said group or team. If its the entire group its the entire group, it just means that they have a high end power on it.

If the op takes them out ok, but if they are legitimately on a team then they count as part of it.

Blight
Incorrect.

On the other hand, if you specify "all Marvel heroes" then it would certainly not be assumed that TOAA is on that list, as he is not quantified as a Marvel hero. Hence why his analogy did not apply. Truth Pro Quo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.