World Breaker Hulk vs Asgards Worst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Hulk takes on Asgards most powerful enemies. how far does he go?

1. Ulik with Uru pounders and HE amp.

2. Disir

3. Current Mangog

4. Loki

5. Kurse

6. Classic Mangog

7. Asdardian Destroyer

8. Surter (no twilight)

cdtm
Volstagg solos.

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm
Volstagg solos. theres a reason i left him outta the list...

Gecko4lif
Loki

carver9
Another Hulk thread.

vansonbee
Hulk gets to 7

cdtm
Stops at 4.

Colossus-Big C
Stops at 4. Hulk would thunder clap and kill half of this gaunlet with one move , look at what he did in his lastest issues

Stops at 7

carver9
Possibility he stops at 7 but there is that other possibility that he could just simply grab the destroyer armor and rip it in half. His strength has no limits.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Possibility he stops at 7 but there is that other possibility that he could just simply grab the destroyer armor and rip it in half. His strength has no limits.

no expression

cdtm
Loki took a point blank attack from Surtur and kept fighting, and any Hulk is <<<<< Surter.

Stops at 4.

Mindset
Possibility he stops at 7 but there is that other possibility that he could just simply grab the destroyer armor and rip it in half. His strength has no limits. Honestly, Hulk's fists > Celestials.

So he probably disintegrates it with a punch.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
no expression

Uru, Adamantium=>Destroyer armor.

TheHulk
Stops at 7,but if he can get a rest after each battle I say he stops at 8 or even clear it...but he needs to get super enraged to beat surter..

Nihilist
laughing out loud @ some of the responses.

Stops at Kurse

TheHulk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk would thunder clap and kill half of this gaunlet with one move , look at what he did in his lastest issues

Stops at 7 he took down half of them in one move,he would still be refreshed so he can/might go through AD and face Surter

carver9
Hulk would always be refreshed thanks to his healing factor. He never tire or deplete. Look at the WWH arc...he fought none stop and was still at 100% during each battle.

JakeTheBank

no expression

carver9

Lol...F.U. Jake...its crazy how a simple smiley can make get to me.

TheHulk
Hulk would always be refreshed thanks to his healing factor. He never tire or deplete. Look at the WWH arc...he fought none stop and was still at 100% during each battle. You do realize the people in this list can solo the world too right......

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can someone explain to me exactly how Hulk will get past the Disir?

How often does someone need to just make shit up out before troll becomes an accurate label?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

How often does someone need to just make shit up out before troll becomes an accurate label? You don't see anyone else complaining about Disir,so why bother... wink

JakeTheBank
Lol...F.U. Jake...its crazy how a simple smiley can make get to me.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii117/Brucie_album/smilies/smiley_smug.gif

Naija boy
would get to 7, and perhaps 8 depending on the destroyer inhabitant.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Naija boy
would get to 7, and perhaps 8 depending on the destroyer inhabitant. what sort of 'inhabitant' may i ask???

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheHulk
You don't see anyone else complaining about Disir,so why bother... wink

That's not how it works.

Anyone who thinks the Hulk gets past the Disir must have an idea as to how he'd beat them and I'd love to hear a few of them because personally I can't think of anything. Otherwise they're giving him a pass just because is nonsensical fanboy reasoning.

would get to 7, and perhaps 8 depending on the destroyer inhabitant.
How does he get past the Disir?

TheHulk
That's not how it works.

Anyone who thinks the Hulk gets past the Disir must have an idea as to how he'd beat them and I'd love to hear a few of them. Otherwise they're giving him a pass just because which is nonsensical fanboy reasoning. Nihilist,Gecko4lif,cdtm,JakeTheBank and vansonbee...you are calling them fanboys......all of them said hulk stops at 4,5 or 7 these are after 2(disir).... stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nihilist,Gecko4lif,cdtm,JakeTheBank and vansonbee...you are calling them fanboys......all of them said hulk stops at 4,5 or 7 these are after 2(disir).... stick out tongue

Using the opinion of others isn't an argument. I have no idea how Hulk would go about beating the Disir who should be beyond his touch, which is why they either has an idea or were talking out of their ass.

Also, I'm not saying they're fanboys per se but suffering from a mild case of Gamma poisoning. If no reasons were thought of that is.

the Darkone
1. Ulik with Uru pounders and HE amp. Little trouble!

2. Disir- I doubt Hulk can get pass them, unless they want him too!

3. Current Mangog- Has a shot, this is by far the weakest version of Mangog.

4. Loki- Loki every time, it's not always about brute strength, if Loki can subdue a ancient Asgard God in Bor for 1,000's of years in Asgard, Hulk really doesn't have a chance. See ^ #2!

5. Kurse- Unless Hulk has cosmic awareness, he is not beating Kurse in physical confrontation, Thor w/bos and BRB still got their a$$ kicked erm

6. Classic Mangog-Hell to the no, Classic Mangog was at least a Mid Sky Father level being.

7. Asdardian Destroyer- It doesn't matter who has the armor, AD disintegrates Hulk.

8. Surter (no twilight) - Uh-no, not even in a wet dream!

Hulk will stop at 5 maybe 6, after that Hulk is not in the same league as Classic MAngog, Asgard Destroyer and Surtur, these three will just pounded him into a pile of Green shit!

cdtm

Ignoring them?

I thought Disir could only consume Asgardian souls.

the Darkone
Ignoring them?

But that doesn't stop them from killing you though, those crazy bitches wink!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ignoring them?

I thought in a gauntlet, the enemy had to be defeated in some manner before the character could proceed. The Disir can't harmed by anything other than soul forged weaponry or pre Bor curse magic as far as I've seen.

The Disir can only feast on the dead souls of Asgardians but that doesn't mean they can't fight the Hulk.

I'd forgotten about the Disir's capabilities to unite and perform magic. Hulk will have a harder time then I thought.

Naija boy

How does he get past the Disir?

Are the Disir hemselves able to affect the physical forms of living beings within the corpereal world? I cant remeber and assumed they couldnt and that the thread maker meant for some sort of physical interaction between they ad hulk since as disembodied spirits, it would otherwise be a pointless battle. But if they can affect hulk and not vice versa then they would obviously win, though id suggest they be removed from the gauntlet.

Aside them hulk could get to 7 or possibly 8. Id say he is more physically formidable tha just about everyone on that list save Surtur.

the Darkone
Are the Disir hemselves able to affect the physical forms of living beings within the corpereal world? I cant remeber and assumed they couldnt and that the thread maker meant for some sort of physical interaction between they ad hulk since as disembodied spirits, it would otherwise be a pointless battle. But if they can affect hulk and not vice versa then they would obviously win, though id suggest they be removed from the gauntlet.

Aside them hulk could get to 7 or possibly 8. Id say he is more physically formidable tha just about everyone on that list save Surtur.

I get what you are saying, but Hulk will not get pass 6, Classic Mangog was a Mid-Level Sky father, and Hulk sure in Hell will get f**ked up by Destroyer, unless he finds the Host , Hulk is dead, Hulk wouldn't survive the disintegrate beam and that's not the only abilities the Destroyer has!

cdtm
Meh, I still say Loki can beat him.

I'll take a high level magic user over a high level brick almost anyday.. Especially when that magic user can challenge the Sorcerer Supreme.

the Darkone

I'll take a high level magic user over a high level brick almost anyday.. Especially when that magic user can challenge the Sorcerer Supreme.

pretty much, look what Loki did to Bor, one of the most powerful Asgardian god's. I will never put nothing past Loki, to me he is Thanos lite in prep and that says a lot.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I'd have to double check to get more specific but as I remember it, yes, they can harm physical forms. But whatever physical entity they kill, they cannot consume or something similar.

I don't think he gets past the Disir. I'd probably favor Loki over him as well.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
I get what you are saying, but Hulk will not get pass 6, Classic Mangog was a Mid-Level Sky father, and Hulk sure in Hell will get f**ked up by Destroyer, unless he finds the Host , Hulk is dead, Hulk wouldn't survive the disintegrate beam and that's not the only abilities the Destroyer has!

Why is Mangog mid Skyfather?

Rage.Of.Olympus

I think Loki takes him as well. He isn't stupid and has no emotional history impairing his judgement as he does with Thor.

Going intangible or spiritual and using his magic to strike at the vulnerabilities most mortals posses such as the soul would the easiest way to win. As Doctor Strange showed us, magic still works very well against even this Hulk.

quanchi112
I think Loki takes him as well. He isn't stupid and has no emotional history impairing his judgement as he does with Thor.

Going intangible or spiritual and using his magic to strike at the vulnerabilities most mortals posses such as the soul would the easiest way to win. As Doctor Strange showed us, magic still works very well against even this Hulk. Sorry spelling the word judgment with an e has gotten entirely out of hand. Most people really believe you can spell it correctly that way. Now that you know you are free to carry on at your leisure.

Naija boy
hmm loki does have some easy ways to win but i cant help thinking that he would go in an engage in some kind of corporeal confrontation and get smashed. Also presuming current loki is still a kid (im a bit behind on fear itself) i cant see him winning this.

As for mangog, physically id say WBH, has much better feats than he does and will only continue to grow in power exponentially throughout the fight. i mean perhaps he could transmute him or something but that doesnt seem likely given hulks past history with transmutation and the direct correlation between his ability to resist such attacks and his anger level.

Regarding the destroyer, Thor with a portion of the odinforce was able to tank its disintegrator beam and id say wbh is more durable than he is based on showings.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm confused as to how Loki would get smashed in a corporeal confrontation.

Kid Loki was explicitly reborn depowered, forcing him to use his intellect to survive, but he isn't without resources:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8636/img029y.th.jpghttp://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7123/img030s.th.jpghttp://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9359/img031z.th.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4428/img032jd.th.jpg

the Darkone
hmm loki does have some easy ways to win but i cant help thinking that he would go in an engage in some kind of corporeal confrontation and get smashed. Also presuming current loki is still a kid (im a bit behind on fear itself) i cant see him winning this.

As for mangog, physically id say WBH, has much better feats than he does and will only continue to grow in power exponentially throughout the fight. i mean perhaps he could transmute him or something but that doesnt seem likely given hulks past history with transmutation and the direct correlation between his ability to resist such attacks and his anger level.

Regarding the destroyer, Thor with a portion of the odinforce was able to tank its disintegrator beam and id say wbh is more durable than he is based on showings.

Classic Mangog defeated Odin, so Classic Mangog does have the ability to beat WBH, current Mangog I will give you, but not Classic Mangog!

If this is Classic Loki, Loki every-time. Loki is not that stupid to fight in a confrontation with Hulk, he will do what he did to Bor, ambush him.

OF Thor survived the beam due to the Odin-force the same Odin force that saved him from being killed by Bor with one shot, he even stated he almost died. That's a big difference in depicting OF Thor durability compare to a regular Thor, who would have die and has done so before in the past getting hit by the beam, DB kills sky father level beings, yeah Hulk will not survive!

TheHulk
Using the opinion of others isn't an argument. I have no idea how Hulk would go about beating the Disir who should be beyond his touch, which is why they either has an idea or were talking out of their ass.

Also, I'm not saying they're fanboys per se but suffering from a mild case of Gamma poisoning. If no reasons were thought of that is. I am not trying to start a arguement with you plus the people who I mention where the none hulk fans and others were so the list I gave you actually counts

TheHulk
Classic Mangog defeated Odin, so Classic Mangog does have the ability to beat WBH, current Mangog I will give you, but not Classic Mangog!

If this is Classic Loki, Loki every-time. Loki is not that stupid to fight in a confrontation with Hulk, he will do what he did to Bor, ambush him.

OF Thor survived the beam due to the Odin-force the same Odin force that saved him from being killed by Bor with one shot, he even stated he almost died. That's a big difference in depicting OF Thor durability compare to a regular Thor, who would have die and has done so before in the past getting hit by the beam, DB kills sky father level beings, yeah Hulk will not survive! You obviously don't get the point...

carver9
Why is Mangog mid Skyfather?

I ask this again.

TheHulk
I ask this again. He Looks like a mid Skyfather but if you really but I really feel he should be low skyfather

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog feeds on rage and hate. Him fighting someone like the Hulk would be interesting depending on how he operated that day.

carver9
He Looks like a mid Skyfather but if you really but I really feel he should be low skyfather

Hulk and Mangog are pretty much the same character. If anything, Hulk amping abilities are superior.

the Darkone
I ask this again.

Mid to Low Sky Father, is what was able accomplish when he was introduce. He defeated Odin, punk'ed Loki ,Thor and Asgard, he was a was a engine of destruction with above average intelligence, plus he was powerful in Classic version than current, Mangog feeds on hatred like a sponge, a brick with outrageous strength plus with matter manipulation, etc was a power house.

the Darkone
You obviously don't get the point...

You obviously don't get the point I was making!

TheHulk
You obviously don't get the point I was making! I know what your trying to say

D-Block
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk takes on Asgards most powerful enemies. how far does he go?

1. Ulik with Uru pounders and HE amp.

2. Disir

3. Current Mangog

4. Loki

5. Kurse

6. Classic Mangog

7. Asdardian Destroyer

8. Surter (no twilight)

Not sure how he would beat the Disir or if he would fuel Mangog if they fought.

JakeTheBank
Nihilist,Gecko4lif,cdtm,JakeTheBank and vansonbee...you are calling them fanboys......all of them said hulk stops at 4,5 or 7 these are after 2(disir).... stick out tongue

I never said Hulk stops at 4, 5, or 7.

I was just calling Carver out on his typical baseless crap such as Hulk literally ripping the Destroyer apart. Don't see how Hulk would get past the Disir. And I sure as heck don't see how he'd get past Loki.

TheHulk
I never said Hulk stops at 4, 5, or 7.

I was just calling Carver out on his typical baseless crap such as ulk literally ripping the Destroyer apart. Don't see how Hulk would get past the Disir. And I sure as heck don't see how he'd get past Loki. I meant most of you

TheLordofMurder
The OP didnt exclude BFR...

Therefore, Loki defeats him...

cdtm
classic Mangog is equivalent to DC's Validus. Thor's best hammer strikes were like snowflakes to him..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.