WW3 Black Adam vs Sodam Yat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

Blight
Mmmmm I'd go Black Adam. Someone convince me otherwise.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Blight
Mmmmm I'd go Black Adam. Someone convince me otherwise. Same. Especially if it were a fresh WW3 Black Adam.

JakeTheBank
Teth.

Cogito
I'm going with Sodam barring lead weakness exploitation.

I'm also not going to bother explaining why, because I feel like I've explained why Sodam Yat Ion was actually pretty serious too many times now. Ignore me if you're looking for an argument.

cdtm
Adam wins, with ease.

Sodam Yat is a loser. He couldn't even handle Mongul, and has next to no trans tier feats, especially compared to big names like Hal Jordon or Kyle Rayner.

quanchi112
Black Adam stomps.

Galan007
I don't see it as a lopsided battle by any means. Consider the fact that even after he was nearly killed by lead poisoning, Yat still did better against Prime then pretty much all DC earth's heroes combined previously had... /shrug

cdtm
Conner did better.

guy222
thumb up

Sundipped
BA punishes him = to what Prime did.

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't see it as a lopsided battle by any means. Consider the fact that even after he was nearly killed by lead poisoning, Yat still did better against Prime then pretty much all DC earth's heroes combined previously had... /shrug

thumb up

Originally posted by cdtm
Conner did better.

Conner is basically SBP's emotional Kryptonite

Slaanesh
Yat..he's more powerful..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.