Expose gets Valley mom banned from McDonald's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.azfamily.com/video/yahoo-video/Lab-tests-get-Valley-mom-banned-from-McDonalds-132592808.html

Giving someone the boot for finding out their restraunt has terrible custodians really isn't looking good for McDonald's image.

King Kandy
Well this is just anti-science. Ridiculous. They will do anything to save a dime.

Lestov16
The fact that she was stupid enough to not contact Morgan Spurlock first tells you everything you need to know

inimalist
right, the scientist didn't call the F-list celebrity, what was she thinking...

RE: Blaxican
As if "scientist" means something. lol

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well this is just anti-science. Ridiculous. They will do anything to save a dime.

Reminds me of how Feynman said the military reacted when he started breaking all their locks.

ADarksideJedi
Thats McDonalds for you.

Robtard
If McDonald's statement is true; they were working with her but she was being an irate idiot about it, I can see why they banned her.

inimalist
Originally posted by Robtard
If McDonald's statement is true; they were working with her but she was being an irate idiot about it, I can see why they banned her.

this seems totally plausible

it would strike me the same as people complaining to cashiers about the price of coffee at donut shops. They might agree entirely, it is just something they have no ability to change if they want to keep their minimum wage job

The Nuul
Good for her...thumb up and **** those greedy careless owners. Who cares about being banned from fast food joint, its better this way anyways. They are just careless and trying to save a buck.

The Nuul

dadudemon
What's this?

Where kids play...there are lots of gross germs?

NO WAY!

no expression

So please tell us something we didn't know.

AsbestosFlaygon
Germs sherms.

I think the ban was a little overboard, though.

Then again, none of us heard the full story. There might be more to this than was published by that article.

But If McDonald's did this just to 'save face', they very well may be the 'Western Samsung'.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard

I think you mean: And she manipulated them into causing a media attracting mistake.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think you mean: And she manipulated them into causing a media attracting mistake.

Those crafty scientist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.