Matherson Thor vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They go at it. Rematch.

Fight in the Durlan's homeplanet.

JakeTheBank
The rematch would favor Masterson, especially if this is Masterson toward the end of his career. The new found experience and battle savvy he picked up as both Thor and Thunderstrike would be invaluable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unfortunately for Gladiator, Eric was coming into his own near the end. His lack of warrior instinct and experience was what prevented him from pounding Gladiator into the ground earlier on.

Tough fight, but Masterson has too much raw power imo.

dmills
Gladiator.

carver9
I'm not even going to put my 90 cents into this thread. I'll let Rage have this one.

gogogadgetgo
I'd say same outcome as their last encounter with Gladiator being a bloody pulp

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Unfortunately for Gladiator, Eric was coming into his own near the end. His lack of warrior instinct and experience was what prevented him from pounding Gladiator into the ground earlier on.

Tough fight, but Masterson has too much raw power imo. Methinks Gladiator won't underestimate Masterson again. And while I recognize that Kallark overstimated him at first, he clearly got overconfident by the end. At the very least, he won't be standing around with his hands on his hip with a sh1t-eating grin on his face.

I'm more inclined to give Gladiator 6/10.

snowdragon
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
I'd say same outcome as their last encounter with Gladiator being a bloody pulp

Lol you do know that was due to him using living lightening, Thor girl and Masterson to bust him up.

I'm going 6/10 to Gladiator with a Masterson Thor at the helm.

To bad Kallark stood over Masterson the first time he knocked him down/out in this fight he(Masterson) is losing.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lol you do know that was due to him using living lightening, Thor girl and Masterson to bust him up.

I'm going 6/10 to Gladiator with a Masterson Thor at the helm.

To bad Kallark stood over Masterson the first time he knocked him down/out in this fight he(Masterson) is losing.

And you do know that Masterson is a construction worker while Gladiator is a warrior trained...

Gladiator must have crappy skills to get his ass beaten by a construction worker with no prior battle training.

OneDumbG0
^ Architect.

And don't you bash Eric Masterson! After all, he introduced, and has mastered since, the ultimate Mjolnir technique, "Dance of the Madly Swinging It Louisville Slugger Style."

guy222
thor imo

zopzop
Gladiator.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Architect.

And don't you bash Eric Masterson! After all, he introduced, and has mastered since, the ultimate Mjolnir technique, "Dance of the Madly Swinging It Louisville Slugger Style."

whoops! my bad!

But still, I would imagine someone like Gladiator's fighting skill is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> an Architect..

Either Gladiator is piss poor at fighting, which is probably not the case as mentioned by hyperion or Masteron's physical stats as thor was just that high to be able to hang with someone with overwhelming skill advantage.

Sr J-Bieb
Is this some sort of arithmetic version of Thor

Bouboumaster
I'll side with Kallark.

I put Thor and Beta Ray Bill above Gladiator, but no other rip off.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'll side with Kallark.

I put Thor and Beta Ray Bill above Gladiator, but no other rip off.

Except Majestic, he does own all for "rip off" he owns all.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Is this some sort of arithmetic version of Thor http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/cody-matherson-donrock.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.