Kuurth vs WarHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy4
FP Kuurth

vs

WarHulk

Can War tech cancel the Serpents and cyttorak's magic?

TheHulk
This could go either but WarHulk needs to dig deeper...

carver9
Don't know who wins this one.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know who wins this one. thumb up

leonidas
kurrth wins via attrition eventually.

FanBoy4
Originally posted by leonidas
kurrth wins via attrition eventually. Can't hulk's Healing factor keep him in the fight?

requim
WarHulk wins, if we judge by how war hulk owned juggernaut and the fact kuurth had trouble with colossusnaut i think a more logic based conclusion will tell you that war hulk takes this

DarkSaint85
But kuurth has both serpent and cytorrak amps...

requim
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But kuurth has both serpent and cytorrak amps...

cytorrak? before the serpent took over he was a walking joke , cytorrak abandoned cain and he had only some low degree of his former powers.

leonidas
Originally posted by FanBoy4
Can't hulk's Healing factor keep him in the fight?

yeah, theoretically. but basically it comes down to what will fail first, jugg's enchantments or hulk's healing. given the damage juggs can dish out (nearly broke apart colossus and he HAD the cyttorak enchantment) my money would be on cyttorak. but the battle could last months or years or whatever.

The Sorrow
War stomped the original Juggernaut, if he didn't already have enough power, all he would need do is channel more energy until he can beat Kuurth.

War Hulk for the majority

leonidas
Originally posted by The Sorrow
War stomped the original Juggernaut,

confused

amped with celestial tech.... celestial>>>cyttorak, so that makes sense. this is a lot different i think.

The Sorrow
confused

amped with celestial tech.... celestial>>>cyttorak, so that makes sense. this is a lot different i think.
Why? When Kuurth's powers were halved neither Juggernaut looked more impressive than the original and War stomped the original. Kuurth backed by two gods didn't fight any real heavy hitters, it all depends on how much you buy into the hype.

leonidas
meh, i think classic juggs granted an asgardian hammer sorta speaks for itself. it's like some saying hulk given a hammer was somehow weaker.

it's less about buying into the hype and more about common sense to me. erm the xmen have done considerably better in the past against classic juggs. pretty well every x-man who's been an x-man tried and failed to do..... ANYTHING to kurrth. i def think kurrth (with both enchantments)>>classic juggs.

war also did something wwh didn't--he stopped juggs and had the weaponry to actually kill him. war>wwh imo.

nwg202
Kuurth powered by two gods was beast. Hope combined all the powers of the mutants next to her including magneto. All she could do was remove his helmet. Classuc Colossus and rouge I think have been able to take of the helmet before. Classic juggs had trouble with a team of x-men mainly due to the telepaths. Kurrth was up against more than 100 mutants and he didnt even flinch. It took Cyttorak taking away the power and putting it into Colossus for him to be stopped.

Classic juggs has been hurt by the x-men before. Sword to the eye etc...could be pis but he has been put on his butt a number of times by the x-men. kurrth was just standing there an laughing at aircraft carriers being hurled at him, turning his blood to fire. Gambit and rockslide recording the biggest mutant made explosion in recorded history(thats impressive since you have a lot of omega mutants out there including jean). Colossus was the only one able to tackle him and push him back.

I agree its pretty much common sense that kuurth powered by two gods( including Cyttorak) is more powerful than classic juggs. Just like it really sounds stupid that Nul (regular hulk + asgardian god)=weaker than you standard Hulk.

feats are good but you gotta mix it with common sense since the artist and writers dictate the showings of the characters.They are anything but consistent. All character have extermely high and low showings... like surfer and strange struggling with Attuma

nwg202
Since surfer, strange and the defenders struggled againts Attuma does that now mean Colossus w/ gem all by himself can take them on since he beat Kuurth? gota mix feats with common sense for me.

carver9
Nul is stronger than your average Hulk just like WWH and WBH is stronger than your average Hulk. That's what the Vampire nation said...Nul is stronger than USUAL and he is stronger than the USUAL Hulk.

nwg202
Nul is stronger than your average Hulk just like WWH and WBH is stronger than your average Hulk. That's what the Vampire nation said...Nul is stronger than USUAL and he is stronger than the USUAL Hulk.

Even if they didnt say it should be an automatic. How can giving standard hulk an asgardian hammer and increasing his power set make him weaker? Colossus w/ the gem was bleeding he didnt bleed before the gem. and classic colossus got hit by kuurth but didnt get his bones broken. Still you know that the gem is a major amp -simple common sense

if you take some feats( drawings) too literal they dont make sense sometimes.

carver9
Originally posted by nwg202
Even if they didnt say it should be an automatic. How can giving standard hulk an asgardian hammer and increasing his power set make him weaker? Colossus w/ the gem was bleeding he didnt bleed before the gem. and classic colossus got hit by kuurth but didnt get his bones broken. Still you know that the gem is a major amp -simple common sense

if you take some feats( drawings) too literal they dont make sense sometimes.

My intake on it is, he isn't more powerful than WWH or WBH...I would give him credit over Savage Hulk though which is the standard Hulk.

nwg202
My intake on it is, he isn't more powerful than WWH or WBH...I would give him credit over Savage Hulk though which is the standard Hulk.

Well i dont really follow hulk but WWh and WBH arnt standard versions so im fine with that. i have no idea. But for some people to say that nul is weaker than standard hulk makes no sense. unless the hammer cancels out some of standard hulks power. which makes no sense again since nomral people like sin got uber amped by the hammer.

The Sorrow
meh, i think classic juggs granted an asgardian hammer sorta speaks for itself. it's like some saying hulk given a hammer was somehow weaker.

it's less about buying into the hype and more about common sense to me. erm the xmen have done considerably better in the past against classic juggs. pretty well every x-man who's been an x-man tried and failed to do..... ANYTHING to kurrth. i def think kurrth (with both enchantments)>>classic juggs.

war also did something wwh didn't--he stopped juggs and had the weaponry to actually kill him. war>wwh imo.
Wasn't Juggernaut depowered when he received the hammer? I remember him being badly hurt by Thor's lightning and struggling with Luke Cage prior to FI which would have never happened to classic Juggs.

The X-Men have never really had the force to hurt him though outside of telepathy so that's not really different from past encounters.
Kuurth is definitely >classic Juggernaut but he would need to be to take on War. He has the ability to amp his strength at will to levels where he can almost one-shot classic Juggs aswell as stop his momentum, durability to be unaffected by his punches, a celestial sword which overloaded Absorbing Man (correct if i'm wrong but even Mjolnir hasn't done this) and had the threat of cleaving Juggernauts head off. That's a very big claim to say Kuurth could overcome War considering the threat he poses.

Also to your point about Hulk, the War showing was more impressive than in WWH but both stopped his momentum in different ways, not to forget Green Scar was holding back while War was out for the kill.

Stoic
Wasn't Juggernaut depowered when he received the hammer? I remember him being badly hurt by Thor's lightning and struggling with Luke Cage prior to FI which would have never happened to classic Juggs.

The X-Men have never really had the force to hurt him though outside of telepathy so that's not really different from past encounters.
Kuurth is definitely >classic Juggernaut but he would need to be to take on War. He has the ability to amp his strength at will to levels where he can almost one-shot classic Juggs aswell as stop his momentum, durability to be unaffected by his punches, a celestial sword which overloaded Absorbing Man (correct if i'm wrong but even Mjolnir hasn't done this) and had the threat of cleaving Juggernauts head off. That's a very big claim to say Kuurth could overcome War considering the threat he poses.

Also to your point about Hulk, the War showing was more impressive than in WWH but both stopped his momentum in different ways, not to forget Green Scar was holding back while War was out for the kill.

I agreed with your post almost til the end. WW Hulk stopped Juggernaut a lot faster than War did. War was plowed, whereas WW Hulk wasn't. It's your call.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Stoic
I agreed with your post almost til the end. WW Hulk stopped Juggernaut a lot faster than War did. War was plowed, whereas WW Hulk wasn't. It's your call.
Yeah you could look at it that way, Green Scar stopped Juggernaut from gaining any momentum which is still very impressive but I meant War's whole showing in general was better. Juggernaut didn't seem a threat to War whereas the WWH fight looked more of a contest.

Once War started amping himself he was able to stop Cain even though he had built up a lot of momentum, who has ever done that before? Just look what happened to Kuurth in UX #543 when he was put in the same situation, he was nothing but roadkill lol.

leonidas

i thought he was back at classic levels. pretty sure far itself the worthy showed that, but i could be wrong....

but they've always found a way to beat him. they could even slow him down this time. and they tried really, really hard....

laughing out loud

i DID say kurrth>war, didn't i. this whole thing has been a misunderstanding. i misread the topic and thought it was wwh, not WAR! i'm an idiot. embarrasment

i agree with you--war SHOULD win. celestial sword SHOULD be greater than the hammer. the hammer also had cyttorak's enchantment, but war already overcame that. i could quite literally see war cleaving the hammer and breaking it as hulk did. erm

but even more to the point--hulk showed no indication whatsoever of being able to actually HARM juggs and had to resort to the usual bfr. war otoh was going to KILL him. something, hulk, imo, could never do.

so, yeah. i'm an idiot, and we agree. smile

carver9

You forgot the part where he got his leg broken/snapped by King Hyperion and was punched to a bloody pulp by King Hype as well. He wasn't close to his classic levels.

carver9
If anyone thinks this is classic Juggernaut with the hammer then...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153014.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153015.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153016.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153018.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153019.jpg
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Battle/Thunderbolts2/Thunderbolts153020.jpg

The Sorrow
laughing out loud cool

I agree that Hulk wouldn't be able to kill Juggernaut either but he can KO him which would still be a win.

leonidas
laughing out loud cool

I agree that Hulk wouldn't be able to kill Juggernaut either but he can KO him which would still be a win.

well, we'll disagree there. no way i see hulk ko'ing classic juggs. oh well, at least we made some progress. laughing out loud

FanBoy4
laughing out loud cool

I agree that Hulk wouldn't be able to kill Juggernaut either but he can KO him which would still be a win. Can FP Kuurth Be KO by brute strenght? can Hulk KO Classice Juggernaut?

carver9
Jugs didn't have the full power of the gem when he got the hammer. He was a watered down juggernaut.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by FanBoy4
Can FP Kuurth Be KO by brute strenght? can Hulk KO Classice Juggernaut?
IMO yes, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. Classic Juggernaut was one shotted by Onslaught and Hulk defeated Onslaught so yes he can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.