Galactus and Surfer vs Oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No Guardians, and no absorbing the CPB. This is only 7200 Lanterns against Big G and Surfer.

Who wins?

zopzop
Didn't Superman, by himself, hold off an entire army of GLs one time? Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. Oa dies.

cdtm
I've never seen Superman do that.

He had trouble with Hal alone on different occasions. Guy too.

Eternal Idol
http://www.themoviescene.co.uk/reviews/_img/1144-2.jpg

You're going to need a bigger planet.

SquallX
Oa still has the Guardians, and they can always make a new Ion.

If Galactus don't use the big guns form the start he loses.

JakeTheBank
Depends on the power level of Galactus.

Utrigita
I think it has been mentioned time and time again, that amongst the lanterns there is only really a small amount which are really good, and that the majority of the lanterns in a fight would be fodder. Imo Surfer is absolutely of no use here, but I think Galactus should be capable of winning. Especially given the conditions.

Galan007
Pre-Johns Lanterns would have demolished Galactus and Surfer. However, thanks mainly to Mogo and SSJ Hal, I still think Johns-age Lanterns would put up a great fight--possibly even take a few.

Starscream M
what is SSJ, galan?

Sundipped
Originally posted by cdtm
No Guardians, and no absorbing the CPB. This is only 7200 Lanterns against Big G and Surfer.

Who wins?

Under these conditions Big G wins easily.

Bouboumaster
"HERALD... MY RAGE!"

Boum. No more Oa.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
Pre-Johns Lanterns would have demolished Galactus and Surfer. However, thanks mainly to Mogo and SSJ Hal, I still think Johns-age Lanterns would put up a great fight--possibly even take a few. Not really. No more Mogo and SSJ Hal would get sh1t-stomped by GE-matching Galactus. Best chance for GLs is (more) unconventional tactics from Guy Gardner.

Nihilist
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Not really. No more Mogo and SSJ Hal would get sh1t-stomped by GE-matching Galactus. Best chance for GLs is (more) unconventional tactics from Guy Gardner. laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Guy the Great turns the tide.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud Better recognize that Guy Gardner's saved everyone's butts with his leadership. People can make the argument that Hal is a better individual GL, but he's not a better leader of the Corps in the slightest and hasn't been for decades.

SquallX
Originally posted by Starscream M
what is SSJ, galan?

I think he's talking about the Hal that killed Krona.

Blight
It's hard to keep all the abreviations straight stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Not really. No more Mogo and SSJ Hal would get sh1t-stomped by GE-matching Galactus. Best chance for GLs is (more) unconventional tactics from Guy Gardner. I was assuming Mogo is a part of this little scuffle. If not, that hinders the GL's quite a bit.

...And Guy is a hack. Yeah, I said it. bat

Originally posted by Starscream M
what is SSJ, galan? Hal when he wrecked Krona.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
I was assuming Mogo is a part of this little scuffle. If not, that hinders the GL's quite a bit.

...And Guy is a hack. Yeah, I said it. bat http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail17.jpg

Prep-Man
Guy solos.

ColossusGrundy
Hal takes a plunge into the central power battery a-la Emerald Dawn.

He takes out big G alone.

Surfer would eventually succumb to Kyle as Ion or the rest of the Earth lanterns without Ion.

This scenario leaves the guardians out of it...add them and it's a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.