Cyborg Superman & Amazo vs. Hulk & Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Hank w/ 10 rings
Classic Amazo w/ standard JLA powerset

Vs

WB Hulk
Classic Rulk w/ absorbtion powers

JakeTheBank
Team 1

vansonbee
Team 2

Prep-Man
Team 1 easily.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Team 1 easily. This.

Stoic
Team 2 easily.

Prep-Man
LOL! Come on!

Stoic
LOL! Come on!

Hey what did Rulk do to the Watcher? What did the Hulk do to the Dark Dimension? If the Hulk isn't holding back for fear of harming the innocent, he can take it up to infinity.

Prep-Man
I disagree. Amazo has the JLA powerset. Rulk has nothing on that.

DarkSaint85
Team 1. Amazo shrinks to Atom's size, uses Flash's speed, tunnels into Rulk. Using Captain Atom's powers, creates a universe in his brain

Stoic
I disagree. Amazo has the JLA powerset. Rulk has nothing on that.

Rulk has nothing on that? He caused a 10 on the seismic event scale with one hit. Who in the League has done that normally? It took 3 of the heaviest hitters to move the Earth and last time I checked, a 10 is a mass extinction event. Amazo gets props for being dynamic, but the Hulk as seen when not holding anything back was capable of vaping a planet simply from the gamma rays pouring off of him, if Rulk locked on, and ramped up with the Hulk this may not even become physical. Team two may be wiped out simply from excess energy output.

DarkSaint85
Does not have to be physical. Can Rulk/WBH deal without Zatanna's spells being cast at Flash-level speed?

Prep-Man
Yep, Amazo can also go intangible and not be hit at all. Or shrink to subatomic level. The sky is the limit.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Stoic
Hey what did Rulk do to the Watcher? What did the Hulk do to the Dark Dimension? If the Hulk isn't holding back for fear of harming the innocent, he can take it up to infinity.

BS.

Hulk can't go "infinity" sorry fanboy.

Team 1 FTW Henshaw could solo.

TheHulk
Team 2!!!

carver9
Amazo solos. Henshaw dies.

-Pr-
I really don't see how anybody is supposed to kill Henshaw, given what he's taken.

And Amazo with that much power is going to be a monster.

Team 1.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't see how anybody is supposed to kill Henshaw, given what he's taken.

the hulks could eat henshaw

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
the hulks could eat henshaw

He can exist as pure energy. If they destroy his body he can just make another one.

Starscream M
He can exist as pure energy. If they destroy his body he can just make another one. rulk absorbs henshaw into himself then

carver9
If Henshaw body is destroyed that still counts as a loss.

-Pr-
rulk absorbs henshaw into himself then

and does what? keeps him there?

assuming he even can do such a thing.

Starscream M
and does what? keeps him there?

assuming he even can do such a thing. no, absorbing henshaw effectively destroys him

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
If Henshaw body is destroyed that still counts as a loss.

Nope, because even without a body Henshaw is still consciously able to affect his environment and use his technopathy.

no, absorbing henshaw effectively destroys him

How?

Starscream M
Nope, because even without a body Henshaw is still consciously able to affect his environment and use his technopathy.

How? he becomes part of rulk's cellular makeup and essentially loses selfconsciousness

-Pr-
he becomes part of rulk's cellular makeup and essentially loses selfconsciousness

How would you prove that could/would work? And how would you also prove that Henshaw's "essence" can be absorbed in the first place?

Starscream M
How would you prove that could/would work? And how would you also prove that Henshaw's "essence" can be absorbed in the first place? how would you prove it won't work?

-Pr-
how would you prove it won't work?

You want me to prove a negative?

Starscream M
You want me to prove a negative? well, my point is theres no way for me to prove it would work..since they havent fought

its always conjecture on both sides

-Pr-
well, my point is theres no way for me to prove it would work..since they havent fought

its always conjecture on both sides

Of course there is. If you could show examples of Rulk performing a similar feat, then that would be a logical start. If he hasn't shown it or something like it, then there's no real reason to think he could do it.

Not really.

Starscream M
Of course there is. If you could show examples of Rulk performing a similar feat, then that would be a logical start. If he hasn't shown it or something like it, then there's no real reason to think he could do it.

Not really. didnt rulk absorb hulks and thors energy

then he should be able to absorb henshaws energy

-Pr-
didnt rulk absorb hulks and thors energy

then he should be able to absorb henshaws energy

Why? What makes gamma energy (I don't recall him absorbing Thor) anything close to what Henshaw exists as?

If you're asking me, then does that mean you haven't really read the Rulk books? I know I haven't read them all.

Starscream M
Why? What makes gamma energy (I don't recall him absorbing Thor) anything close to what Henshaw exists as?

If you're asking me, then does that mean you haven't really read the Rulk books? I know I haven't read them all. see thats my point

theres nothing in marvel thats similar to henshaws energy...so how can you ask me to definitively prove something?

I havent read all rulk books

DarkSaint85
I think what Pr is asking, is has Rulk absorbed sentient energy similarto Henshaw?

Otherwise, thoseof us on the side of Team 1 can argue he takes over Rulk's mind.

Or floods his body with nanotech bombs.

JakeTheBank
Lol at Rulk absorbing Hank.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol at Rulk absorbing Hank. actually thats not the entirety

hulk eats hanks physical body and then rulk absorbs his energy

its feasible if you think about it

JakeTheBank
actually thats not the entirety

hulk eats hanks physical body and then rulk absorbs his energy

its feasible if you think about it

Maybe if this was the crazy Ultimate Hulk who was something of a cannibal, I'd find it halfway feasible. Even then, Hank would have to be a low herald, not a High Herald/Trans level character.

With his power rings on top of his physical stats and technopathic powers, Hulk's not going to get the chance to just try and eat his body.

DarkSaint85
Put it this way.

Replace Hank with Swamp Thing. Would you still argue for the Hulks??

the Darkone
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Put it this way.

Replace Hank with Swamp Thing. Would you still argue for the Hulks??

Basacially, they have a hard on for the Hulk it's sad. You Put PC Validus they will still come up with some bullsh**.

Team 1 rage stomps, Hank with 10 rings plus Amazo w/ JLA powers sorry team 1 walks away unscathed.

Parmaniac
Rulk started to absorb Klaw and Klaw was about to get killed in the process, I'm not defending this strategy though.

Prep-Man
Hank has resisted energy absorbers, though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
Hey what did Rulk do to the Watcher?Ko'd him, Lunatik did the same thing big deal. Nothing he destroyed a planet laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Nihilist
Ko'd him, Lunatik did the same thing big deal. Nothing he destroyed a planet laughing

But Henshaw will take it up to infinity+1!!!

carver9
Rulk has absorbed Hulk, Odin Force Thor, Surfer, and I THINK he absorbed some energy from Dormammu as well. He absorbed energy from Terrax and I know I am forgetting some peeps but it doesn't matter. The point is, Rulk absorbed different types of energy/power and to say that he can't absorb Henshaw is insane. Henshaw gets ripped but Amazo solos.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Rulk started to absorb Klaw and Klaw was about to get killed in the process, I'm not defending this strategy though. Seem good enough to take out Hank.

Prep-Man
amazo solos.

JakeTheBank
You people really don't know who Cyborg Superman is if you think Rulk will fully absorb him and he'll apparently just let that happen.

-Pr-
You people really don't know who Cyborg Superman is if you think Rulk will fully absorb him and he'll apparently just let that happen.

Aye. People just don't do the research.

Starscream M
You people really don't know who Cyborg Superman is if you think Rulk will fully absorb him and he'll apparently just let that happen. its not a matter of letting so much as not being able to stop rulk from absorbing him

Prep-Man
not before amazo soloes.

carver9
It hilarious watching starscream and Pr go at it.

-Pr-
It hilarious watching starscream and Pr go at it.

You're just jealous.

carver9
If CIS is on, Amazo can lose against Hulk. His durability is terrible.

JakeTheBank
its not a matter of letting so much as not being able to stop rulk from absorbing him

Which means Hank would have let it get to that point.

Which is highly dubious at best.

carver9
You're just jealous.

Lol...Naah, I have Rage and Quan to mess with.

Starscream M

Which is highly dubious at best. you would've prob said it was highly dubious that rulk could pwn odinforce thor before it happened as well...

JakeTheBank
you would've prob said it was highly dubious that rulk could pwn odinforce thor before it happened as well...

Considering Thor didn't know Rulk could absorb energy, and neither did we, the readers, coupled with the fact that Loeb is notorious for disregarding the canon of other characters outside of what he himself is writing, I would have, yes.

Now, if you think Rulk could absorb and "pwn" Odin Force Thor or even regular Thor in a rematch, well...you'd be wrong.

Starscream M
jake, you're revealing your anti-hulk bias lol

for some reason, most thorbags have some innate dislike of the jolly green & red brutes

carver9

for some reason, most thorbags have some innate dislike of the jolly green & red brutes

Pretty much.

JakeTheBank

You're revealing your rampant ignorance or underestimation (not sure of which) of Cyborg Superman while grossly overrating Rulk.

I'm a Thorbag now? Guess being well versed in Thor feats, canon, and the mythos as a whole is a bad thing. Too bad Thor has next to nothing to do with this.

Pretty much.

You don't want none of this, Carv.

I highly suggest you both read something with Cyborg Superman.

carver9
You're revealing your rampant ignorance or underestimation (not sure of which) of Cyborg Superman while grossly overrating Rulk.

I'm a Thorbag now? Guess being well versed in Thor feats, canon, and the mythos as a whole is a bad thing. Too bad Thor has next to nothing to do with this.

You don't want none of this, Carv.

I highly suggest you both read something with Cyborg Superman.

laughing out loud I'm just messing with you.

Starscream M

ummm...I am a huge cyborg superman fan (in fact I had a cyborg superman avatar for quite awhile)

psycho gundam

Which is highly dubious at best. i don't believe it either

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud I'm just messing with you.

Concession accepted.

ummm...I am a huge cyborg superman fan (in fact I had a cyborg superman avatar for quite awhile)

Then you should know that Rulk's not going to get the chance to energy drain him.

carver9
Concession accepted.

Then you should know that Rulk's not going to get the chance to energy drain him.

WTF...Jake, please don't go there. I can post for days and you know this.

JakeTheBank
WTF...Jake, please don't go there. I can post for days and you know this.

Posting for days =/= being right.

Starscream M

Then you should know that Rulk's not going to get the chance to energy drain him. cyborg superman is not some unbeatable god...fer crying out loud, he pretty much always loses to superman.

JakeTheBank
cyborg superman is not some unbeatable god...fer crying out loud, he pretty much always loses to superman.

You don't have to be some unbeatable god to beat Rulk. Not even close.

He loses to Superman usually with some kind of context, and losing to Superman isn't some kind of terrible thing to begin with.

TheHulk
Amazo solo?????......HAIL TO THE GAMMA BROTHERS!!!!!! mad

-Pr-
lol @ losing to Superman being some kind of black mark on his record.

DarkSaint85
OK.

Amazo uses telepathy.

Reads Rulk's mind. Knows what he is capable of. Shares this info with Hank (assuming of course, that HAnk doesn't get there first with onboard scanners/yellow power rings).

Amazo duplicates Rulk's powers. Uses Animal Man's bacterium cloning powers, makes duplicates of himself. Does this at the speed of Flash.

Everytime Rulk attempts to absorb Hank, Amazo cancels it out and reroutes the absorption back to Hank.

TheHulk
OK.

Amazo uses telepathy.

Reads Rulk's mind. Knows what he is capable of. Shares this info with Hank (assuming of course, that HAnk doesn't get there first with onboard scanners/yellow power rings).

Amazo duplicates Rulk's powers. Uses Animal Man's bacterium cloning powers, makes duplicates of himself. Does this at the speed of Flash.

Everytime Rulk attempts to absorb Hank, Amazo cancels it out and reroutes the absorption back to Hank. And I guess you forget about The Gamma Father

DarkSaint85
Amazo has already soloed him. Flash level speed, remember?

Guys, we forgot one thing when arguing about whether Rulk can absorb Hank:

Hank can never be destroyed as long as there is some tech lying around, correct?

Oh look, who's this on his team? Yup, a super-advanced robot.

TheHulk
Amazo has already soloed him. Flash level speed, remember?

Guys, we forgot one thing when arguing about whether Rulk can absorb Hank:

Hank can never be destroyed as long as there is some tech lying around, correct?

Oh look, who's this on his team? Yup, a super-advanced robot. Hahahaha Amazo solo Hulk....Flash will break his body running at hulk

DarkSaint85
He uses Zatanna's spells, and teleports him into the sun. But he says the spell extremely fast, using Flash's speed.

TheHulk
He uses Zatanna's spells, and teleports him into the sun. But he says the spell extremely fast, using Flash's speed. By BFR than I concede cause by BFR u can beat anyone

DarkSaint85
Yeah. I mean, we could argue for days about whether Amazo with Superman's strength etc could take out the Hulk - but this is a much quicker way. It also negates a weakness of Zatanna's, the fact that she needs time to speak her spells.

I just wanted a way where Team 1 could emerge unscathed from the fight.

TheHulk
Yeah. I mean, we could argue for days about whether Amazo with Superman's strength etc could take out the Hulk - but this is a much quicker way. It also negates a weakness of Zatanna's, the fact that she needs time to speak her spells.

I just wanted a way where Team 1 could emerge unscathed from the fight. Still nothing to suggest whether they won't get effected by hulk energry output or get melted by his punches if they do fight

DarkSaint85
Oh in a pure fistfight they'd be smashed. But these two have always been about versatility, which trumps the limited usefulness of the hulks here

Parmaniac
Amazo solos, seriously.

Flash: Speed
Superman: Strength, Durability, Fly, HV
Green Lantern: Constructs
Batman: Fighting Skills
Martian Manunter: Intangibility, TP

Bentley
erm at this thread.

DarkSaint85
It's mainly down to starscream and hulk, really. Should be closed soon once they read the new posts.

TheHulk
You know what I'll debate when I have time but before I go....The Gamma Brothers 6/10

Prep-Man
Amazo Solos again.

DarkSaint85
Amazo Solos again.

Either of Team 1 solos, actually. Amazo could just create a new body for Hank's consciousness, that has all of Amazo's powers already built in. Hank then uses this new body to rule THE WORLD!!!!!!

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hahahaha Amazo solo Hulk....Flash will break his body running at hulk

not if he has superman's durability.

Still nothing to suggest whether they won't get effected by hulk energry output or get melted by his punches if they do fight

amazo can heal. hank can make a new body.

--

and the OP didn't say no power copying, iirc. unless this is the amazo from before then...

TheHulk
not if he has superman's durability.

amazo can heal. hank can make a new body.

--

and the OP didn't say no power copying, iirc. unless this is the amazo from before then... I believe hulk can beat all the JLA not at once of course but their members...you expect to give Amazo the win over a hulk let alone 2

Hank....his nothing....

DarkSaint85
He has Amazo's powers....

TheHulk
He has Amazo's powers.... Than Will be a CHALLEGE!! To Hulk....alright look you might think I'm trolling but it's what I think alright...

DarkSaint85
Not a challenge at all.

Both Hulks get BFRd

the Darkone
Amazo is the ultimate team wrecker period, Amazo took on JLA and the reserves and serve them. Amazo has the combine abilities of Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Batman and include he can copy hank's powers and both Hulks, sorry the Hulk's will get murder, end of story!

carver9
Amazo durability sucks though. He got his head ripped off by Black Adam. Batman tied some explosives to his head and almost took his head off and wrecked him with the Batmobile. He also got chopped up with lasers and had a blade sent through him by Flash.

Amazo has a nice powerset but with CIS on, any one of these Hulks has a chance if they get their hands on him.

TheHulk
Originally posted by the Darkone
Amazo is the ultimate team wrecker period, Amazo took on JLA and the reserves and serve them. Amazo has the combine abilities of Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Batman and include he can copy hank's powers and both Hulks, sorry the Hulk's will get murder, end of story! Can Amazo copy powers that exist in emotions???

carver9
By the way...Wonder Woman stalemated Amazo and actually had the advantage in their fight.

the Darkone
Can Amazo copy powers that exist in emotions???

I'm not going to say for certain, but I wouldn't be suprise if he could, like DD he is walking plot device. Amazo and Hank together would be too much, can you imagine 8'5 500 android with Superman/WM/MM strength moving at Flash speed, I don't see the Hulks winning, and Im a hulk fan too but to a point.

Banner Hulk would last longer due to his healing factor, if this was h2h I would give the hulks a chance, but it seems it's other abilities Hulk's are in trouble!

-Pr-
I believe hulk can beat all the JLA not at once of course but their members...you expect to give Amazo the win over a hulk let alone 2

Hank....his nothing....

How is Hank nothing?

Amazo durability sucks though. He got his head ripped off by Black Adam. Batman tied some explosives to his head and almost took his head off and wrecked him with the Batmobile. He also got chopped up with lasers and had a blade sent through him by Flash.

Amazo has a nice powerset but with CIS on, any one of these Hulks has a chance if they get their hands on him.

You're using the wrong Amazo.

Can Amazo copy powers that exist in emotions???

He's copied a GL ring, so yes.

By the way...Wonder Woman stalemated Amazo and actually had the advantage in their fight.

Not really.

TheHulk
How is Hank nothing?

You're using the wrong Amazo.

He's copied a GL ring, so yes.

Not really. Emotion BRO! Is not a object!

-Pr-
Emotion BRO! Is not a object!

It doesn't have to be. He's copied magical knowledge, telepathy, and various other things he really shouldn't be able to. And the GL ring I mentioned before.

This is the guy who soloed a Justice League of over 20 members.

carver9
Aaaaahhh, Classic Amazo. Amazo wins.

TheHulk
It doesn't have to be. He's copied magical knowledge, telepathy, and various other things he really shouldn't be able to. And the GL ring I mentioned before.

This is the guy who soloed a Justice League of over 20 members. Argh obviously you make a good point but in my terms you not really answering the question but I leave it to your opinion PR

-Pr-
Argh obviously you make a good point but in my terms you not really answering the question but I leave it to your opinion PR

A gl ring runs on emotion. superman gets stronger the more emotional he gets. i can't think of anyone else atm.

TheHulk
A gl ring runs on emotion. superman gets stronger the more emotional he gets. i can't think of anyone else atm. Ye you need GL ring to run through willpower for bulk he does not a ring to surge his power

-Pr-
Ye you need GL ring to run through willpower for bulk he does not a ring to surge his power

Not sure I understand what you mean.

TheHulk
Not sure I understand what you mean. You know what nevermind BROTHER!

DarkSaint85
How is this still going lol. Amazo soloes, and Hank with Amazo setting him up soloes

TheHulk
How is this still going lol. Amazo soloes, and Hank with Amazo setting him up soloes I foever shall never admit Amazo or anyone in his class takes Down hulk

The Sorrow
I foever shall never admit Amazo or anyone in his class takes Down hulk
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.