Classic Hulk feats vs Current Hulk feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I mean all of Classic Hulk feats up in till let say late 90s and current hulk from turn of the century up. Who has the over all better feats.

TheHulk
Classic Hulk has more fts but none of them beats what Current Hulk did so yeah I say current but classic is more lovable

ALL HAIL TO THE ORIGINAL HULK!!!!!! mad

The Sorrow
Classic Hulk has the crazier feats i.e. punching through a time storm, affecting the multiverse? with a punch, stopping a tear in space from expanding with brute strength, re-directing a dimension destroying attack with a thunderclap, taking heavy blasts from Galactus etc etc to then be choked out by a snake, his power level was all over the place at times.

Feats in today's comics are more realistic and believable than decades ago and characters showings/power levels generally don't fluctuate as wildly so it's hard to compare past and present versions of a character. Thor for example is separated by "classic" and "current" versions on the boards even though it is the same character, that's how much the books have changed over time.

Going by quantifiable feats and comparing battles against the same opponents, current Hulk's feats are more impressive.

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Classic Hulk has the crazier feats i.e. punching through a time storm, affecting the multiverse? with a punch, stopping a tear in space from expanding with brute strength, re-directing a dimension destroying attack with a thunderclap, taking heavy blasts from Galactus etc etc to then be choked out by a snake, his power level was all over the place at times.

Feats in today's comics are more realistic and believable than decades ago and characters showings/power levels generally don't fluctuate as wildly so it's hard to compare past and present versions of a character. Thor for example is separated by "classic" and "current" versions on the boards even though it is the same character, that's how much the books have changed over time.

Going by quantifiable feats and comparing battles against the same opponents, current Hulk's feats are more impressive. Hulk deflects a universe destroying blast not a dimension...

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow

Going by quantifiable feats and comparing battles against the same opponents, current Hulk's feats are more impressive.

Right on point. Fts back in the days were unrealistic...its hard to find fts like that in current, up to date comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.