Superman vs. Wonder Woman.. whats the general consensus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
this has been done to death, but i just want to know, what is the usual general concensus amongst comic book fans, about this "superman vs. wonder woman" who would win in a fight, in the many comic book versus forums there are all over the internet, whats usually the general consensus on what fan thinks would win

JakeTheBank
General consensus is that Superman wins due to his physical advantages across the board and power. Diana's skill, her own physical attributes, and magical gear make it a fight.

Generally, Superman wins 6-7/10. Ironically, though, Diana has the means to one shot incapacitate Superman easier than vice versa.

DarkSaint85
^ Seconded. Look at what happened in 'Sacrifice'.

OneDumbG0
^ Wonder Woman won?

DarkSaint85
Oh dear. Have I opened a can of worms?

Generally, I thought she was losing, and only bought herself time so that she could get to Max. Did I read it wrong?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Generally, I thought she was losing, and only bought herself time so that she could get to Max. Did I read it wrong?

It's been interpreted different by both "camps" as it were.

She was holding back a great deal and trying to survive Kal's rampage, but in Kal's defense, he was mind controlled and as such, could be argued he wasn't at 100% optimal levels. He was trying to kill Diana, though, whom he saw as Doomsday.

All in all, it shows that Diana can definitely hang with Superman if push comes to shove.

OneDumbG0

Generally, I thought she was losing, and only bought herself time so that she could get to Max. Did I read it wrong? She was losing since she was barely holding back but at the end she had ripped Superman's throat open and he was on his knees.

DarkSaint85
OneDumb, what would your split be?

Sr J-Bieb
Wonder Woman wins 10/10

OneDumbG0
OneDumb, what would your split be? Superman 6/10. Which to some is offensive, but to me is a measure of respect I have for his tenacity and dexterity in working through/around his magic weakness. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wonder Woman wins 10/10 I don't have issue with this though. vin

JakeTheBank
The sad thing is that the idea that Diana could get as many as four wins out of ten on Superman really does grind the gears of some. Considering she's consistently portrayed as the strongest heroine on DC Earth and is a peer to Superman himself, to say nothing of her haxxed weaponry, that's really not all that insane in my opinion.

DarkSaint85
Hehe. I have no issue with the 6/7 out of 10 split...for Superman, that is.

Badabing
Originally posted by SWblayde938
this has been done to death, but i just want to know, what is the usual general concensus amongst comic book fans, about this "superman vs. wonder woman" who would win in a fight, in the many comic book versus forums there are all over the internet, whats usually the general consensus on what fan thinks would win If it's been done then bump a thread that already exists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.