The Animation of Gollum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Nothing new, but I thought this was an interesting article. They also had some good pics of Andy and the animated Gollum.

http://mag.awn.com/index.php3?ltype=pageone&article_no=1650

mah
im really looking forward to the special edition dvd, where im sure they'll go into extreme details on all the different effects.

Captain REX
Oh yes, I'm sure they will. smile

Gollum has already won an Oscar for Visual Effects, so I am pleased. Then they showed a clip of him being the schizo that he is. big grin

mah
yeah, impressive that the Academy did something right

Member.
yea, the dvd would be cool.

Mujaffa
TTT DVD

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Captain REX
Happy Dance

Yes, I quite liked how the Oscar's went. A lot of good movies out last year. smile

BOPRecruit 16
how gollum was animated was interesting. boy howdy, when i saw the ttt w/ my friends, it was riot! cause we were so sugar high like you wouldn't believe. aly and i kept making "interesting" comments about gollum's split persona and garb. we had issues about the scenes where aragorn and legolas were talking. we are such pervs ~lol~ ^.~ *not that way sickos!*

Captain REX
You perv! j/k

My friends and I always manage pull something funny out of serious parts of movies. When Treebeard says "These trees were my friends!" it makes you wonder about his sanity if he were human.

Then again, my friends and I laugh at words like 'bafoon' and names that are spelled weird, like the Spanish 'Jesus' pronounced 'Hayzeus'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.