Who are the top 5-10 Mages in the Dcu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Dc has a crap load of top tier mages... so who are they? my guesses are

1. Tim Hunter
2. Mordru
3. Amethyst
4. Dr. Fate
5. Queen of Fables
6. Arion
7. Gamemnae
8. Zatanna
9. ?

Gecko4lif
Faust
The Doctor

Uriel005
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Faust
The Doctor Top Tiers in things like magic users gets kinda fishy. Do they get their artifacts or are you assuming baseline power. Are they going to be at their height or at generic levels. When you say mage I could answer Nabu at the height of his power as a Lord of Order which would be much much greater than the Nabu consciousness in the Helm of Fate. Or current timeline Mordru vs Future Mordru. Shazam at RoE w/ artifacts he was pwning DoV Spectre or just a free floating old wizard Shazam. High Mages and High Cosmics tend to suffer from the most PIS one way or the other. Sometimes their magic lets them pull absurd high end reality warps that completely wtf trump everyone else to getting punched out by a street level character because they are physically "weak".

Prep-Man
dang, i forgot Nabu and SHAZAM.

Uriel005
Nabu is forgiven he was a Dr. Fate.

Q99
I wouldn't count the Queen of Fables as a 'mage' so much as a reality warper.

Others of note are Circe (goddess of magic, has done stuff like steal the powers of the other gods), and Manitou Raven (maybe not quite in the league of some of these others, but still impressive).

ColossusGrundy
Put Zatanna top 3

Her feats alone make her a badass

JakeTheBank
Contenders include:

Enchantress
Phantom Stranger
Madam Xanadu
Wizard Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.