Favorite Drama Show ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rozermac
I am huge fan of TV shows and love to watch drama shows.
My favorite drama is Breaking Bad. I am die hard fan of Breaking Bad.

inimalist
the wire

/thread

ADarksideJedi
Once upon a time

WanderingDroid
The New ThunderCats everything else (aside from Walking Dead) is the same regurgated shit over again.

TV should just die.

Make more Apps for my iPhone....yeah!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by inimalist
the wire

/thread

srankmissingnin
Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad.

The Nuul
Walking Dead and GoT.

Korto Vos
the wire

/thread

Stoic
The Big C, Dexter, Game of Thrones.

rosejasmin
My favourite Drama show True blood.It is an American television series which is produced by Alan Bal.I like the role of Sookie Stackhouse in this show so much.

ares834
Buffy.

shiv
The Wire

Daybreak & Firefly

NeoGills
Mine favorite drama is Castle only!

jhonebrin
well i love to watch ugly betty drama show....one of my favorite show

The Nuul
Bored of Walking Dead, its no longer a fav.

GoT, 24 and Sopranos.

Febna Albeol
Lost had in my opinion the most interesting dramatic structure with the manner in which it used flashbacks/forwards/sideways to tell a seperate story about the character that when presented with respect to their role in the main story on the island, told a greater story about that character and how they had changed/developed between the two different points in time or how previous events made them the way they are. For such an ensemble cast of characters it also provided a great means by which to provide a great deal of focus on all of them, and the universal theme of the characters finding redemption on the island amongst eachother after facing great sorrow and tragedy during their lives away from the island and having not been great people in their former lives, made for some dramatic storytelling. I also think the show in general had the best and most interesting, and some of the most original characters in tv show history.

yashawn
Tv shows are great way for time pass.Prison break and family guy is my favorite tv show.It is crime show.I watched all season of this tv show.But season 1 was awesome to watch.Michael is my favorite character.

T.Doyle
One Tree Hill but my favorite all together is NCIS but I dont know if NCIS is drama

BackFire
Oz.

'Homicide: Life on the Street' is up there as well.

Stealth Agent
The Wire is my favorite show of all time, but Boardwalk Empire is my recent favorite. I have also been watching the mini series "this is england" by shane meadows, which is actually shockingly good.

As for comedy's 'Arrested Development' and 'The Office' definitley take cake.

Greysen93
I gotta say Dexter is my favortie, but I really like Sons of Anarchy and True Blood to.

Yahoo69
Again, nothing beats 24, The Shield, Game of Thrones or The Wire. They all arguably kept the same tone in cheek the great majority of the time and the fact that they're still talked about now says it all.

donnawhite111
The Wire, Dexter ,Daybreak & Firefly and Once Upon a Time

jackaroda
Breaking Bad is a most popular drama television show ever.
I like this show.
Bryan Cranston character awesome

brianwhite159
Supernatural is the name of mine favorite drama show. I never forget to watch this show.

marwash22
Originally posted by jackaroda
Breaking Bad is a most popular drama television show ever.
false.

amanak1010
I loved House since the beginning and although it has had its ups and downs it has been overall an amazing series.

Mindset
the wire

/thread

marvincole
I am fan of TV shows and love to watch drama shows.
My favorite drama is Avatar.I like this show .It is full funny show.
I think if you watch this show you enjoy in show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.