Has anyone watch the show "Once upon a time?" yet on abc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I was going through the channels and I saw that it was on. So I watch it not sure if I was going to like it or not. But it took me by surprise and I thought had a great story line and interesting chactors. Have anyone else beside me like it or watch it? smile

-Pr-
I've seen the ads in comics for it, but haven't actually taken the time to watch it, as I didn't know it was started. I'll be giving it a look though.

ADarksideJedi
You should it is really good.

srankmissingnin
Much better than I expected. The kid is sort of annoying in a "he's a terrible actor" sort of way, but that is almost unavoidable with such a young character. I'm not a fan of flash backs overall, I find them to be a generally sloppy story telling mechanic but in the context of the story they work well and I'm not sure how they could be avoided. Overall I'm pleasantly surprised.

Still would have preferred a Fables show, but what can you do.

ADarksideJedi
I see your point! I love the flashbacks! And I argee the kid could be better in the acting.

Mindset
Grimm is better.

Darth Vicious
Seen both Grimm and Once Upon. I like Grimm slightly better. Maybe because Once Upon is more family oriented. I find the Evil Witch/Mayor hotter than Snow White and Emma.

srankmissingnin
I like Once upon a Time a bit better than Grimm right now. Maybe once Grimm starts to more into the mythology of the show and better defines the overarching story more that will change, but right now it is just doing case of the week monster procedural stuff.

I also don't like how only Grimms can see the monsters. So when those bears were running through the forest everyone else just saw shirtless douche bags? Lame.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I like Once upon a Time a bit better than Grimm right now. Maybe once Grimm starts to more into the mythology of the show and better defines the overarching story more that will change, but right now it is just doing case of the week monster procedural stuff.

I also don't like how only Grimms can see the monsters. So when those bears were running through the forest everyone else just saw shirtless douche bags? Lame. That's scarier.

ADarksideJedi
The witch is also evil and I love to hate her.What is Grimm about anyway?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.