Wolverine with no legs vs. 1,000 Grizzly Bears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
can wolverine survive?

Sr J-Bieb
Shoko was totally not the last guy who made the no legs thread

carver9
Is his legs still on the battlefield?

shokosugi
no.

-Pr-
I actually thought this was one of the sock threads... facepalm

shokosugi
PR rofl nope. I just thought it'd be interesting if 1,000 Grizzly Bears can win against Wolverine with no legs.

Digi
Why does this never happen to any character other than Wolverine? Either he gets a powerup so people can say he beats Superman or something, or a hilarious gimp so that 100,000 koala bears are eating his face.

Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

win, dude.

dmills
Originally posted by Digi
Why does this never happen to any character other than Wolverine? Either he gets a powerup so people can say he beats Superman or something, or a hilarious gimp so that 100,000 koala bears are eating his face.

laughing out loud

win, dude.

laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by Digi

laughing out loud thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Comedy gold! thumb up

Read this threads title almost made me spit out my coffee....

ColossusGrundy
can he regenerate after being turned to bear poop?

Probably not..

Bears FTW

Digi
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
can he regenerate after being turned to bear poop?

Hear that? That's the sound of challenges being accepted throughout the interwebs!

run

psycho gundam
Is his legs still on the battlefield? http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/Bernie_Casey_Thinks_This_Is_Sad.gif

shokosugi
i think Wolverine's got real chance here.

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

Epic thread.

carver9

SamZED
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud Best thread ever. Thanks for bumping it.

golem370
one can he regen his legs and two how are the going to win

Surtur
Originally posted by shokosugi
can wolverine survive?

Why couldn't Wolverine survive? He has healing and adamantium covered bones, which means the bears will never be able to really get at his brain or anything, nor will they be able to reduce him to just a pile of goo either.

I'm sure sooner or later he could stab all the bears and win. But you know after all is said and done it's going to turn out that Prof. X was mind controlling all these bears and forcing them to attack Wolverine.

HulkIsHulk
Wolverine goes to jail for animal cruelty, since he can't run from police

deathslash
This thread epic as F***

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Why couldn't Wolverine survive? He has healing and adamantium covered bones, which means the bears will never be able to really get at his brain or anything, nor will they be able to reduce him to just a pile of goo either.

I'm sure sooner or later he could stab all the bears and win. But you know after all is said and done it's going to turn out that Prof. X was mind controlling all these bears and forcing them to attack Wolverine. You're replying to a 4 year old post from a banned user.

Reflassshh
Hard to tell. Do the bears still have their legs?

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bump.

Epic thread. I may bypass a warning and ban to eviscerating your face with my clawed fists! sneer

Rezactic
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm sure sooner or later he could stab all the bears and win. But you know after all is said and done it's going to turn out that Prof. X was mind controlling all these bears and forcing them to attack Wolverine.

Surtur
Though if this is the bald headed bear from the movie "The Great Outdoors" then Wolverine is screwed.

Smurph
bump

Philosophía
loool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.