Batman with 3 arms vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Taking a page out of... Some other posters book.

Batman has a third arm grown out of his back, and its double jointed so it can be right or left. He has a year to train with it before he fights captain america (he doesnt have prep specifically for Cap).

Does the third arm give him the edge he needs?

Oh and he has 3 samurai swords!

JakeTheBank
America > freaks of nature

Sr J-Bieb
It can be left or right, but where is the thumb located? Or is there two thumbs?
And on that note, do they have a 8 fingers and 2 thumbs to make it symmetrical so it doesn't look off no matter southpaw or orthodox?

shokosugi
Batman uses his third arm to punch Cap in the nutz while he distracts Cap with the sword.

Blight
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
It can be left or right, but where is the thumb located? Or is there two thumbs?
And on that note, do they have a 8 fingers and 2 thumbs to make it symmetrical so it doesn't look off no matter southpaw or orthodox? Latter!

Originally posted by shokosugi
Batman uses his third arm to punch Cap in the nutz while he distracts Cap with the sword. So Batman is kneeling with his back to captain America?

shokosugi
Originally posted by Blight

So Batman is kneeling with his back to captain America?

laughing

cdtm
Straight h2h, Batman with two arms is nearly a toss up, imo.

Blight
I'm not asking about Batman with two arms mad

Eternal Idol
So you're giving Captain America one more arm to break?

Groovy.

cdtm
It doesn't say this is h2h.

So Bat has two hands to fight normally with, and a third to bust out the utility belt stuff. This is a stomp.

Mindset
Cap has 3 arms too.

If you know what I mean.

I mean he has a big penis.

cdtm
Oh, shit... That'll be a major distraction to Mr. "Robin, what did I do to you?"

Rooster823
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap has 3 arms too.

If you know what I mean.

I mean he has a big penis.

nice thumb up

Blight
Wouldn't that be 3 legs?

Mindset
Originally posted by Blight
Wouldn't that be 3 legs? No, it bends up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.