Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore vs. Balthazar Blake, Morgana le Fay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
It's an alliance of good and evil in a contest to the death which fictional universe's magic is more potent.

This is Nic Cage and Alice Krige from the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

siriuswriter
Well. Albus Dumbledore could not be defeated by Voldemort, that's why he went to all the trouble of starting the Death Eaters, wanting to be at Hogwarts, killing Harry's parents - that all started with Voldy wanting the Elder wand, which Dumbledore had had the whole time. So in Harry-verse, with just those two wizards, good will prevail because evil can't touch him.

Moving on to Balthazar and Morgana, we're talking about two wizards with the same power levels, so it helps to have either Victoria or the other male wizard for back-up. But since there's no one else, I think both would die fighting the other, as more spells become fatal and/or mortal blows.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Well. Albus Dumbledore could not be defeated by Voldemort, that's why he went to all the trouble of starting the Death Eaters, wanting to be at Hogwarts, killing Harry's parents - that all started with Voldy wanting the Elder wand, which Dumbledore had had the whole time. So in Harry-verse, with just those two wizards, good will prevail because evil can't touch him.

Moving on to Balthazar and Morgana, we're talking about two wizards with the same power levels, so it helps to have either Victoria or the other male wizard for back-up. But since there's no one else, I think both would die fighting the other, as more spells become fatal and/or mortal blows. LOL at couldn't be defeated by Voldemort. Dumbledore is the one who forfeits his life not the other way around. Voldemort also puts him on his ass in a duel with Dumbledore wielding the elder wand.

With that being said it's a Harry Potter team vs. the other team not a battle between each hero and villain they are teaming up against the other movie's hero and villain.

Morgana was also greater than Balthazar. Only the Prime Merlinian and Merlin in the movie could destroy her.

siriuswriter
dude, we have two characters from HP. One of them is "The Only One Voldemort Ever Feared," and the other one is Voldemort. Dumbledore did not forfeit himself to Snape, if you remember the movies. This would be the sixth one, very near the end. Dumbledore lost his guard to Draco, so the Elder Wand would've belonged to him. Of course, then Harry stole the Wand from Draco, which made the Wand answer Harry's power and no one else.

But I digress. There is no Draco, and there is no Harry. They're not pertinent to this reality. Only Dumbledore and Voldemort are. I know you've got that little love affair going on with "The Dark Lord" and all, but somewhere in there you still remember what the movies said. Dumbledore was the only wizard that Voldemort ever feared? Why? Dumbledore knew things about Tom that Tom thought no one knew but himself. Dumbledore knew why Tom wanted to teach at Hogwarts, and was the only man who understood who Tom really was, from conception to birth to school to bad friends to Dark Magic to Voldemort, and none of that frightened him.

Dumbles has the Elder Wand.
Dumbles has more intellect.
Dumbles has more wisdom.
Dumbles has more power.

Dumbles takes this.

Nephthys
What can the Sorcerer's Apprentice guys do?

siriuswriter
Silly things. There's about five 1/2 minutes of film on Morgana le Fay's character. Maybe a few minutes of history, told in overarching, prologue narration.

Korto Vos
Dumbledore and Voldemort on one side would WTFpwn this team.

siriuswriter
The way I understood the thread is that there are two fights - one between Voldemort and Dumbledore, and one between Balthazar and Morgana. Then take the winner of each battle, and what can they do to each other.

At least, that's how I interpreted it. Quanchi - did you mean something else?

quanchi112
dude, we have two characters from HP. One of them is "The Only One Voldemort Ever Feared," and the other one is Voldemort. Dumbledore did not forfeit himself to Snape, if you remember the movies. This would be the sixth one, very near the end. Dumbledore lost his guard to Draco, so the Elder Wand would've belonged to him. Of course, then Harry stole the Wand from Draco, which made the Wand answer Harry's power and no one else.

But I digress. There is no Draco, and there is no Harry. They're not pertinent to this reality. Only Dumbledore and Voldemort are. I know you've got that little love affair going on with "The Dark Lord" and all, but somewhere in there you still remember what the movies said. Dumbledore was the only wizard that Voldemort ever feared? Why? Dumbledore knew things about Tom that Tom thought no one knew but himself. Dumbledore knew why Tom wanted to teach at Hogwarts, and was the only man who understood who Tom really was, from conception to birth to school to bad friends to Dark Magic to Voldemort, and none of that frightened him.

Dumbles has the Elder Wand.
Dumbles has more intellect.
Dumbles has more wisdom.
Dumbles has more power.

Dumbles takes this. They are on a team.

Voldemort was beating Dumbledore anyway though in order of the phoenix. Screw it I will make the thread. Meet me there.

The way I understood the thread is that there are two fights - one between Voldemort and Dumbledore, and one between Balthazar and Morgana. Then take the winner of each battle, and what can they do to each other.

At least, that's how I interpreted it. Quanchi - did you mean something else? No, I meant Voldemort and Dumbledore are on a team against the other two.

siriuswriter
I admit that Voldie plus his DE buddies were beating the Order but when Dumbledore came along, they immediately retreated.

Voldie even tries to possess Harry, using that as a last resort, trying to bait Dumbledore into killing Harry to kill Voldy, which of course doesn't work. Dumbledore gets Voldy out of Harry, and Voldy runs away crying like a baby girl.

Utrigita
I actually think that Team two stands a chance, not a awesome but but a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.