Jason Todd Vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Skilled assassin vs skilled soldier. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/64507/2060945-red_hood_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83789/1890667-bucky007_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Been done before, iirc

Bucky.

Prep-Man
Not the DCnU jason. Who can fight unconscious. wink Well, maybe. he has a differnet origin it seems. Training under the All Caste.

Sin I AM
i dont see bucky beating todd in h2h, which is what it would come down too since they will eventually run out of bullets

wildernesss
I don't see bucky beating todd in h2h either. I see him totally thrashing
& wtf pwning him. the WS is nearly cap's equal in terms of combat skill;
if that weren't enough (it is) if the fight goes to h2h the WS could easily
grab red hood & literally rips his limbs off and/or deep fry him with bolts of electricity from his palm.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by wildernesss
I don't see bucky beating todd in h2h either. I see him totally thrashing
& wtf pwning him. the WS is nearly cap's equal in terms of combat skill;
if that weren't enough (it is) if the fight goes to h2h the WS could easily
grab red hood & literally rips his limbs off and/or deep fry him with bolts of electricity from his palm.

Yeah Todd doesn't stand a chance in hell of beating Bucky in h2h.

Sin I AM
where is he shown as his equal

wildernesss
Originally posted by wildernesss
nearly

it has been discussed & explained throughout brubaker's run; he has had very similar training to rogers. that is more than enough; electrical bolts flying from his palm isn't even neccessary to beat todd.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sin I AM
where is he shown as his equal

He isn't Caps equal, but he is close. Bucky has easily beaten Batroc, and Crossbones several times (hell he almost beat Crossbones, Sin and Redskull all at once). Punisher has flat out admitted he stands no chance against Buck. Dude even beat Ursa Major in h2h when his arm depowered in a Russian gulag. Todd's claim to fame is holding his own against a nostalgic, guilty, holding back Bruce because of CIS... and then being one upped by Nightwing on a semi-regular basis eever since. Bucky might not be Cap's equal but he isn't Todds equal either... he is his clear and obvious superior.

Prep-Man
Jason is just about to own whoever killed those thousand year old monks. And Crux for desert.

Bentley
I'd need to see some feats on this new Todd, but WS is among the top in the chain of the human martial artists in Marvel.

DarkSaint85
Bucky wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.