300 Spartans vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bornbayou
Edward Cullen attacked Doctor Who, not before Doctor trick him into the inter-dimensional portal that sent Edward to the alternative universe where Spartan doesn't wear armor, but instead, a speedo. When Edward fell from the sky, Xerxes took Edward onto his side, and retreat the Persian army in favor of more favorable fighter, and gave Edward few "bodyguard."

Scenario:

Setting: Near Thermopylae
Distance: 300 meters from each others

- Edward's team gets 30 second of preparation times
- Spartan gets 1 minutes of preparation times
- Edward will be on the offensive side in the beginning, start by charging
- Spartan got only clues that Edward is "tough" and "granite-like" and "approach with caution"
- Edward have watched 300 before, but never studied it in history classes
- Blood lust applied to both side

Spartan:

Strategic location: Wherever in the cliff that they have faced the first Persian wave in the movie
Equipment:
1. Bronze shield
2. Bronze helmet
3. Spear
4. Spartan sword
5. Bronze plating on some other parts of the body
6. Speedo
Exception: Leonidas and 9 other men are equipped with Adamantium bladed sword and spear (but not applied to shield), Leonidas also got 44 Magnum with 18 spare rounds (after killing Dirty Harry), and he knew how to use it fairy.

Edward:
1. 2 Persian giants unarmed
2. 10 Persian Immortal with standard equipment
Edward Cullen confront with no other equipment, and he can only calls in one arrows storm
"Our arrows will blot out the sun!"

Can the Spartans fend themselves from Edward under Xerxes' command?

Robtard
Originally posted by bornbayou
Can the Spartans fend themselves from Edward under Xerxes' command?

No.

quanchi112
Spartans wins.

the ninjak
Edward kills all of them with nothing but a faint "sigh".

Impediment
As much as I hate to admit it, the Twifag sparkly rapes all 300 man holes.

Lord Lucien
Depends. If the Spartans can use their iconic Slow Time ability, they can reduce Edward's speed to a point where they can bludgeon/impale him with the adamantium weapons--because I've heard TwiVamps' skins are pretty tough.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Depends. If the Spartans can use their iconic Slow Time ability, they can reduce Edward's speed to a point where they can bludgeon/impale him with the adamantium weapons--because I've heard TwiVamps' skins are pretty tough.

That would be a good point....

If only Edward didn't fight ultra-fast, WHILE shit was in slow-mo, against Felix.

Yes, Twilight has ghey...but they did decently with their "powers" at a few select portions.

playa1258
Edward crushes them

BruceSkywalker
there is a not a damn thing the Spartans can do except die... however will wait until i see breaking dawn, pt.1 to comment further

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
there is a not a damn thing the Spartans can do except die... however will wait until i see breaking dawn, pt.1 to comment further lJJj-TlrikM

the ninjak
Edward doesn't need the help. He does it alone. Adamantium weapons and all.

Especially once he throws something heavy into the 300 and drags a guy out. Avoiding all slices and takes the soldiers weapon.

Then it's Edward Cullen with Adamantium sword!

They won't know how to use the Magnum with Adamantium rounds with skill.

He gets that sooner or later as well.

This is a monstrous stomp in favor of Edward. Especially since he can send in an arrow barrage whenever he wants.

bornbayou
Originally posted by the ninjak
Edward doesn't need the help. He does it alone. Adamantium weapons and all.

Especially once he throws something heavy into the 300 and drags a guy out. Avoiding all slices and takes the soldiers weapon.

Then it's Edward Cullen with Adamantium sword!

They won't know how to use the Magnum with Adamantium rounds with skill.

He gets that sooner or later as well.

This is a monstrous stomp in favor of Edward. Especially since he can send in an arrow barrage whenever he wants.

Well, I stated that Leonidas knew how to use Harry's Magnum. Shouldn't the phalanx of Spartan be nearly unbreakable? Each Spartan killed should makes the others more alerted at that close range.

Spartans survived the arrow barrage in the movie, only one barrage were allowed.

Anyway, good point.

the ninjak
Edward dodges Magnum fire with ease. And even if it hit him it would only be glancing damage. If it hit.

He steals their weapons and kills everyone with em.
Originally posted by bornbayou

Exception: Leonidas and 9 other men are equipped with Adamantium bladed sword and spear (but not applied to shield), Leonidas also got 44 Magnum with 18 spare rounds (after killing Dirty Harry), and he knew how to use it fairy.

He uses it fairy meany he uses it like a pussy.

bornbayou
He uses it fairy meany he uses it like a pussy.

lol, I mistype this, I should say he used it professionally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.