Pyschopath/Sociopath Battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saintman
No prep
Morals off (lol no morals to begin with)
No Knowlege standard gear for all
Everyone dose get a pistol aswell
This is a free for all
Fight takes place in a massive cornfield maze
They all start in a random section of the maze

The Joker (DC)
Bullseye (Marvel)
Ladd Russo (Baccano!)
Light Yagami (Death Note)
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
Kevin (Sin City)
Johan Liebert (Monster)
Rorshach (Watchmen)

Rooster823
I wanna say rorchach, but imma go with bullseye

Stoic
Dexter stomps

Saintman
Originally posted by Stoic
Dexter stomps

i hope your kidding

srankmissingnin
Bullseye

Stoic
Originally posted by Saintman
i hope your kidding

I'm not. Dexter would just slink out of there while the rest of them kill each other off, and wait for the opportunity to take them down one at a time. Dexter rules.

Saintman
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not. Dexter would just slink out of there while the rest of them kill each other off, and wait for the opportunity to take them down one at a time. Dexter rules.

I dont see him beating any of them except maybe Light or Johan

McNasty996
Either Bullseye or Rorshach

Saintman
Originally posted by McNasty996
Either Bullseye or Rorshach

dont forget Ladd he could take Rorscach imo

Ladd is a bullet timing boxer that has decent accuracy and is more durable then a car

Rooster823
Originally posted by Saintman
dont forget Ladd he could take Rorscach imo

Ladd is a bullet timing boxer that has decent accuracy and is more durable then a car
yeah, but none of the characters have even basic knowledge, and bullseye has a gun.....bullseye ftw

Damborgson
Bullseye wins

Saintman
Originally posted by Rooster823
yeah, but none of the characters have even basic knowledge, and bullseye has a gun.....bullseye ftw

I agree with you
Bullseye def has the advantage I was just pointing out Rorschach wasnt the biggest threat here I say it comes down to Ladd and Bullseye

TheLordofMurder
Kevin kills everyone here; he can move so silently that he was able to sneak up on Marv, has superhuman reflexes (can dodge gun fire), and possesses claws combined with tremendous hand to hand combat skill...

He literally drops his gun at the start, hunts everyone down, and kills them all with his bare hands...

Saintman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Kevin kills everyone here; he can move so silently that he was able to sneak up on Marv, has superhuman reflexes (can dodge gun fire), and possesses claws combined with tremendous hand to hand combat skill...

He literally drops his gun at the start, hunts everyone down, and kills them all with his bare hands...

Kevin never fought some one with the accuracy of Bullsye
Ladd is a bullet timer too and has durabillity feats that rival Marvs possibly greater

TheLordofMurder
Doesnt matter as pertains Bullseye; Bullseye lacks superhuman senses so he'll never see or hear Kevin coming (hell, Marv has superhuman senses and still couldnt detect Kevin)...

Kevin, on the other hand, will easily be able detect any of these guys before they are in visual range; Bulleyes dies against Kevin...

Ladd might have great durability, but just like Marv, he has no chance against Kevin without prep...

Once again, Kevin slays everyone here...

Saintman
I still think Bullseye could win I know Kevin is a bullet timer but I only seen dodge a few bullets and beat up on Marv ive seen Ladd and Bullseye go toe to toe with more dangerous foes in general but Kevin dose have a serious chance

TheLordofMurder
Bulleye would win if Kevin wasnt here, but since Kevin is here, its a foregone conclusion; superhuman reflexes, amazing stealth ability, superhuman senses, and far superior hand to hand combat skills to anyone here...

Kevin will be getting stealth kills in addition to all of this as he doesnt need the gun to kill (the gun is actually an inferior option to him); the others will constantly give way their location via gunshots...Kevin will never do this.

Kevin is beyond these guys...

LoL at Dexter winning this btw; I love Dexter, but he has zero chance against Kevin; atleast he has a chance of taking out the others unaware...he has no chance of doing this against Kevin.

Saintman
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Bulleye would win if Kevin wasnt here, but since Kevin is here, its a foregone conclusion; superhuman reflexes, amazing stealth ability, superhuman senses, and far superior hand to hand combat skills to anyone here...

Kevin will be getting stealth kills in addition to all of this as he doesnt need the gun to kill (the gun is actually an inferior option to him); the others will constantly give way their location via gunshots...Kevin will never do this.

Kevin is beyond these guys...

LoL at Dexter winning this btw; I love Dexter, but he has zero chance against Kevin; atleast he has a chance of taking out the others unaware...he has no chance of doing this against Kevin.

Light would die first

Badabing
Sorry, no anime/manga in this forum.

Originally posted by Digi
Rules for the matches themselves:

Keep them comic related.

- If there is another forum for discussing the characters, they are banned. This includes game characters, anime/manga, and Star Wars.

- Beyond that, if a character has a regular comic series and is not overwhelmingly viewed in a different medium, they will be allowed. The "primarily viewed in a comic medium" rule is not always in affect, but will be a guideline for moderator discretion.

- All open end question threads will be closed. Examples: Who can beat... Which character could... Who is the weakest/strongest... etc. If you'd like to gauge a character then either make a guantlet or add a list to the thread.

- A character bio should be provided for the character, especially when there are multiple versions of the character.

- Moderators reserve the right to close threads or not allow characters based on their personal disgression. These rules act as guidelines, but exceptions will occur and are necessary if we wish to maintain order and consistency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.