Magneto vs Graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
I think that this would be an interesting battle to see. So at their best who wins this?

bornbayou
If use basic physics, electromagnetism is stronger than gravitation, but depends on the situation and the environment. If the fighting ground have many metals, it'll be an easy fight for Magneto. Though Graviton can pull Magneto down to the ground or throw him up into the space.

Stoic
Originally posted by bornbayou
If use basic physics, electromagnetism is stronger than gravitation, but depends on the situation and the environment. If the fighting ground have many metals, it'll be an easy fight for Magneto. Though Graviton can pull Magneto down to the ground or throw him up into the space.

Interesting analogy. the thing here is that, someone may believe that one of these guys operates on a higher spectrum than the other, although you did indirectly point that out in your post.

bornbayou
Using comic's feat, I believe Graviton should wins here, since he can use his power virtually everywhere. Magneto have limited controls over magnetism, so he can only manipulate metals and electricity. (If Magneto have stronger power, he may even disintegrate objects)

So I think Graviton should win.

dmills
I think Graviton has the more practical powerset (as depicted in comics) in that he needs no materials to work with. But I'm sure mags fans will disagree.

Damborgson
Can Mags really use actually use the Iron in peoples blood? erm

ozz81
graviton

Sixth_Winged
graviton 7/10. Seems to have slightly grander average scaled feats than mags

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Can Mags really use actually use the Iron in peoples blood? erm

Yes.

marvelmadness13
Magneto has an edge given he has the more powerful force. If Graviton tries to pin him to the ground or hurl him off the planet Mags could just anchor himself to the Earth's EM field to prevent him from being tossed about. Then there's the whole electromagnetic shield business to stop projectile attacks, and the stroke causing blood manipulation for offense. Graviton is impressive, but remember you can overpower the effect of the entire planet's gravity on an object with a two inch horseshoe magnet.

nwg202
i heard mags did something to a celestial in the new uncanny x-men 1. what did he do exactly?

If this new god team of x-men are taking down celestials is that pis? or with their powerset just as valid as thor and sue talking on celestials? it is quite a powerful team though...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nwg202
i heard mags did something to a celestial in the new uncanny x-men 1. what did he do exactly?

If this new god team of x-men are taking down celestials is that pis? or with their powerset just as valid as thor and sue talking on celestials? it is quite a powerful team though...

He acted as a surrogate nervous system for a cosmic deity.

In his own words, that is.

nwg202
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He acted as a surrogate nervous system for a cosmic deity.

In his own words, that is.

Sound impressive...Gillen is probably trying to turn this team into a JLA/Authority version of Marvel...a book full of feats big time threats and psycho attitudes. Of course the Annihilators will have a say in this.

Scott already trolled the Avengers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.