Uncanny X-Men VS The Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
The fight takes place on Utopia and each time has one day of prep, which team wins this?

Uncanny X-Men:
*Colossus (With Cyttorak upgrade)
*Marvel-Girl (Rachel Grey with "blue-Phoenix-shadow"wink
*Magneto
*Namor
*Emma Frost
*Psylocke
*Frenzy
*Shadowcat
*Hope
*Storm

VS

The Hulks:
*Hulk
*Rulk
*She-Rulk
*She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters)
*Skaar
*Lyra
*A-Bomb

ColossusGrundy
Okay, I know the Hulk fanboys will go against all logic when they post here...........BUT

I think X-men take this one. Colossus, Marvel girl and Namor have a good shot of soloing one each or at least holding them busy until the others can help.

Storm, Emma Frost, and Psylocke can keep a few busy from range.

Magneto and Shadowcat are the wild cards depending on how vicious they are gonna be.

VERY vicious, the X-men win handily.

If not, then it goes either way.

X-men FTW

nwg202
You have Hope, Rachel (two phoenix force powered people)Colossus and Magneto...
I know Emma can't take down the orginal Hulk, not sure about the others. I think she can though and that makes her dangerous. Namor can take out she hulk and some of the lower Hulks...
Colossus can take red hulk since angrir owned him.
The only real threat is Hulk but Hope and Colossus should be enough to take him down

The hulks have raw power while the x-team has both raw power and versatility

Metalmanx
X-Team FTW. Too much versatility. There's only so much raw strength can do here against this team, especially if Kitty decides she wants to be absolutely vicious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.