Lord Mar-vell vs Henry "Hank" HENSHAW...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight in the Matrix....

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

JakeTheBank
Spite against Mar-Vell.

leonidas
in the matrix....? the hell is mar-vell gonna do to him there?

Bentley
With the Cancerpowers that don't work on machines? No idea.

Bouboumaster
Outside of it, Mar-Vell would rage raped Hank, but in the Matrix, seriously...
Hank stomp on his face. Multiple times.

TheLordofMurder
Make sure to vote people!

smile

DarkSaint85
Hank. And voted.

Uriel005
Marvel's only hope to not be trapped for all eternity as a mindless idiot is to bfr himself from the matrix before henshaw changes the rules so he can't.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Uriel005
Marvel's only hope to not be trapped for all eternity as a mindless idiot is to bfr himself from the matrix before henshaw changes the rules so he can't.

Mar-vell loses if he BFR's himself...

TheLordofMurder
To the pro-Mar-vell crowd...how exactly does he win here?

the ninjak
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
To the pro-Mar-vell crowd...how exactly does he win here?

Well being an already incredibly powerful being. Marvell is the vessel for an ancient Cthonic being. And no doubt a particularly powerful one.

These creatures have existed before time and have consumed more civilizations/galaxies/realities than we can imagine. And in during their consumption of such realities they no doubt have come across tech races. Or Marvel's version the Technocracy.

They exist in a different plane of consciousness and therefore the Earth machine's creation of the Matrix being a still flawed (and "work in progress"wink program would mean nothing to Lord Marvell.

He consumes the data with mystic texts. Magic is still an undiscovered science.

Marvell takes this.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by the ninjak
Well being an already incredibly powerful being. Marvell is the vessel for an ancient Cthonic being. And no doubt a particularly powerful one.

These creatures have existed before time and have consumed more civilizations/galaxies/realities than we can imagine. And in during their consumption of such realities they no doubt have come across tech races. Or Marvel's version the Technocracy.

They exist in a different plane of consciousness and therefore the Earth machine's creation of the Matrix being a still flawed (and "work in progress"wink program would mean nothing to Lord Marvell.

Marvell takes this.

Interesting answer! Atleast you bothered to justify your vote with a rational answer...

thumb up

Bentley

Marvell takes this.

We already know the Cancerverse gods couldn't even detect mechanical beings.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bentley
We already know the Cancerverse gods couldn't even detect mechanical beings.

Very true!

thumb up

the ninjak
What's detection of mechanical beings in the physical plane got to do with anything?

He's in the Matrix now he'll live up to his Universes namesake and spread this place with Cancer worse than Agent Smith did.

Living people in the matrix are still human souls. He nests Cthonic babies in pedestrians and turns em. If Henshaw drastically alters the Matrix too much it will have devastating results. And Henshaw ain't risking killing the people of the Matrix cause they're the ones who fuel it.

And what makes anyone think that Marvell receiving damage in the Matrix would hurt or kill his real body anyways????? He's unkillable. This fight must exist before the end of Thanos Imperative after all. He'll just keep returning and blow the crap out of everything.

TheLordofMurder
What's detection of mechanical beings in the physical plane got to do with anything?

He's in the Matrix now he'll live up to his Universes namesake and spread this place with Cancer worse than Agent Smith did.

Living people in the matrix are still human souls. He nests Cthonic babies in pedestrians and turns em. If Henshaw drastically alters the Matrix too much it will have devastating results. And Henshaw ain't risking killing the people of the Matrix cause they're the ones who fuel it.

And what makes anyone think that Marvell receiving damage in the Matrix would hurt or kill his real body anyways????? He's unkillable. This fight must exist before the end of Thanos Imperative after all. He'll just keep returning and blow the crap out of everything.

"Henshaw aint risking killing the people of the Matrix cause they're the ones who feul it!????" (this is a false statement btw; people fuel the machines themselves...the Matrix simply serves as a means of controlling the people who feul the machines)

Henshaw is one of the most homicidal characters ever in a DC Comic; he will kill without a second thought...

And even if losing in the Matrix wont kill Lord Mar-vell, a loss in the Matrix constitutes a loss as pertains the parameters of this thread...

Bentley
Mar-Vell is unkillable in a biological sense, his body will live up like a cancer, but you can probably shut down his mental abilities long enough for it to count as a win.

As far as the Cancerverse Gods affecting the Matrix, I don't think they actually can, unless Mar-vell spreads his cancer ability from outside the Matrix but for the sake of the argument I'm saying he can't since he didn't cancer-infect any character outside his own universe afterall, Mar-Vell would probably need to kill the Universe's Death to do what you claim.

So no, he ain't infecting crap and magic working in the Matrix... Well, there's some speculative interaction going on there.

Lord Feron
I imagined this more like Marvell with his stats in like the matrix world. But same thing with hank except he could break and control the laws that govern the matrix. Making him a god.

I don't think the fact that hank could affect him outside the matrix matter.

Nor do we have to consider the "people" that populate the matrix is a concern. What do you say OP?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I imagined this more like Marvell with his stats in like the matrix world. But same thing with hank except he could break and control the laws that govern the matrix. Making him a god.

I don't think the fact that hank could affect him outside the matrix matter.

Nor do we have to consider the "people" that populate the matrix is a concern. What do you say OP?

Completely agree with all those points...

thumb up

the ninjak
What are Hank's feats inside such Virtual worlds?

If he is powerful enough to pretty much engulf the entire environment and swallow Mar-Vell. Then I guess Hank generally has every advantage.

Though I stand my ground on Mar-Vell being practically invincible due to his Physical body being incapable of taking damage regardless of what happens in the Matrix.

JakeTheBank
His consciousness carved out a part of the Source Wall to call his own, which I'd personally say trumps being able to manifest "Neo" like abilities in the Matrix.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His consciousness carved out a part of the Source Wall to call his own, which I'd personally say trumps being able to manifest "Neo" like abilities in the Matrix. what did henshaw actually do with the source wall?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
what did henshaw actually do with the source wall?

Turn it into an environment/battlefield in which he virtually completely controlled. He was able to show Kal his own memories by essentially just plucking them out of the air, morphed as he saw fit, becoming one with that section of the Wall, etc.

Putting Henshaw in a virtual reality program which is ran by machines whom he undoubtedly is vastly superior to in virtually every aspect is too big of an advantage. His laundry list of technopathic feats > running the Matrix.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His consciousness carved out a part of the Source Wall to call his own, which I'd personally say trumps being able to manifest "Neo" like abilities in the Matrix.

Well then he turns the Matrix into a whole new extension of himself and engulfs Mar-Vell. Mar-Vell wont die Sentry style but he'll win a forum fight.

Spite in favor of Hank. I gave it a shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.