Raskta Lsu vs Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
They fight in the Emperors Throne Room aboard the 1st Death Star. Where Starkiller fought the Emperor.

Since we have only seen Raskta fighting under the influence of Battle Meditation, she will have its effects with her in this fight. I could be persuaded to change this however if theres too much protest and I feel she can indeed be argued without it.

Nephthys
Raskta wins imo.

Q99
I think I agree. Although her main feat was in battle meditation, it was also while covering for allies who couldn't manage on their own.

She's not so great in the force, but with sabers she's a beast.

ares834
Raskta used battle meditation?

Regardless, it's hard to judge Darach's lightsaber skills as he was only in one cinematic but his saber skills didn't seem incredibly impressive. Raskta, on the other hand, was famous for her incredible bladework. I'd give her a significant edge in sabers... But her defense to force attacks is weak. Raskta wins the majority IMO.

Nephthys
She was amped by it.

Yes, that my take on it. Raskta was an incredibly impressive swordsman, and Kao didn't show any Force powers that I think would tip it in his favor.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834

Regardless, it's hard to judge Darach's lightsaber skills as he was only in one cinematic but his saber skills didn't seem incredibly impressive. Raskta, on the other hand, was famous for her incredible bladework. I'd give her a significant edge in sabers... But her defense to force attacks is weak. Raskta wins the majority IMO.
Kao could use both double-bladed lightsaber and single blade lightsaber simultanenously while dueling his opponents. Imagine the focus required to perform this. He seems to be very adept at Jar Kai. He dueled two powerful Sith Lords simultaneously and held his own. Therefore, even if Raskta is highly skilled in lightsaber combat, it does not proves that she can dominate Kao in this department.

Also, if she is not good at defending against powerful force attacks, then she is done with. Kao is very strong in the Force.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Raskta wins imo.
Every prominent tom, dick, and harry in the post-KOTOR eras win in your opinion. Not surprised.

His bladework is comparable to the best of PT era in the movies. Watch carefully. Only difference is that Yoda demonstrates more impressive acrobatics and Sidious demonstrates more impressive speed. These two might be better duelists but still open to debate.

She was amped by it.

Yes, that my take on it. Raskta was an incredibly impressive swordsman, and Kao didn't show any Force powers that I think would tip it in his favor.
Because he failed to stop Malgus? What an idiotic assumption.

Can you prove that Raskta can pull Malgus against Kao force moves? This Jedi Masters could hurl large objects at his opponents like missiles. He could also send his opponents packing with his powerful force moves.

ares834
Where is he shown to be very strong in the force... The most impressive thing he does is throw that engine and as you claimed in a different thread using the force to lift large objects isn't that impressive...

laughing

Neph always thinks KotOR characters loose...

laughing

Thanks for the laugh.

Regardless, the exact opposite is the problem you have.

Are you serious? I mean really, do you honestly believe this?

S_W_LeGenD
Where is he shown to be very strong in the force... The most impressive thing he does is throw that engine and as you claimed in a different thread using the force to lift large objects isn't that impressive...
Where?

He send the Sith Insquisitor packing almost 60 feet away with a powerful blast from point blank range.

He effortlessely blocked Force lightning attacks and redirected them towards his opponents.

He countered Malgus's attack to decapitate Satele from a distance.

He hurled large objects like missiles towards his opponents. Very similar to Yoda and Sidious in the movies.

Lifting the engine is not the only impressive feat of his. He hurled the smaller objects with incredible speed towards Malgus.

laughing

Neph always thinks KotOR characters loose...

laughing

Thanks for the laugh.

Regardless, the exact opposite is the problem you have.
I am trying to maintain a balance here. I give credit where it is due.

Are you serious? I mean really, do you honestly believe this?
You think that no one can be even close to Yoda and Sidious in lightsaber combat? With this mentality, you are only fooling yourself.

Luke already surpassed them. An argument can also be made of Caedus that he is comparable. Bane is also comparable. Then we have Kas'im.

Not shit sherlock.

shinkoryu
Legend isn't really intelligent considering that he think "flashier = more skilled".

Thats like telling me a taekwondo competitor is better than a real fighter like Muay thai boxer.

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Every prominent tom, dick, and harry in the post-KOTOR eras win in your opinion. Not surprised.

LOL! Not likely, I'm one of the biggest supporters of KotOR characters. I've consistently argued for Kreia and Nihilus, and supported the notion that Bastila is comparable to Kenobi.

Because he failed to stop Malgus? What an idiotic assumption.

Can you prove that Raskta can pull Malgus against Kao force moves? This Jedi Masters could hurl large objects at his opponents like missiles. He could also send his opponents packing with his powerful force moves.

You think thats why I said it? Isn't that an assumption too?

Raskta is extremely fast. She'll dodge whatever is thrown her way, and likely the Force pushes. But even then, the Force pushes aren't going to take her out of the fight.

ares834
He send the Sith Insquisitor packing almost 60 feet away with a powerful blast from point blank range.

Wow impressive... (sarcasm)

With his lightsaber... Raskta blocked Bane's lightning with her lightsaber. And Bane's lightning has actually been shown to be incredibly powerful.

Not sure how a lightsaber throw is some uber force feat...

According to you using the force to lift somewhat large objects isn't impressive... Regardless, he wasn't throwing nearly as many as Sidious was doing nor as rapidly.

Strawman.

S_W_LeGenD
LOL! Not likely, I'm one of the biggest supporters of KotOR characters. I've consistently argued for Kreia and Nihilus, and supported the notion that Bastila is comparable to Kenobi.
Your responses to me show otherwise.

You think thats why I said it? Isn't that an assumption too?

Raskta is extremely fast. She'll dodge whatever is thrown her way, and likely the Force pushes. But even then, the Force pushes aren't going to take her out of the fight.
That is a shortsighted view. Why do you think that even the most powerful Jedi and Sith use Force push in combat?

Because this moves helps them to disengage if they are not gettring an opening and take advantage of the surroundings to get some leverage.

Nephthys
He'll need a hell of a lot more than leverage. She is his superior in bladework and speed by multitudes.

Lord Lucien
Your responses to me show otherwise.

S_W_LeGenD
He'll need a hell of a lot more than leverage. She is his superior in bladework and speed by multitudes.
Again, mere statements like these prove nothing. Kao was also adept at Jar Kai. He could employ Jar Kai using both double-bladed and single blade lightsabers.

Yes, Lsu stood up to Bane. However, Lsu was aided by several other Jedi. And she is weak in applications of the Force.

In comparison, Kao also stood up to two prominent Sith Lords simultaneously on his own and even knocked one out during the duel. Kao is also comparatively much more adept in applications of the Force.

Nothing here proves that Lsu would dominate Kao in combat. On her very lucky day, she might win. However, Kao is more powerful and will handle her in majority of encounters.

S_W_LeGenD
Wow impressive... (sarcasm)
Yes, it is impressive.

Did Lsu performed a comparable feat?

With his lightsaber... Raskta blocked Bane's lightning with her lightsaber. And Bane's lightning has actually been shown to be incredibly powerful.
Sith Inquistors were also strong in the applications of the Force. A slight contact of Malgus with the Force lightning of his Sith Master, send him packing.

Not sure how a lightsaber throw is some uber force feat...
It's accuracy matters, which requires great concentration.

According to you using the force to lift somewhat large objects isn't impressive... Regardless, he wasn't throwing nearly as many as Sidious was doing nor as rapidly.
When did I said that lifting of large objects is not impressive? Kao clearly is superior to Lsu in applications of the Force. He can manhandle her in this department.

Strawman.
This is your counter argument? Prove me wrong, if you can.

Sidious and Yoda aren't the greatest lightsaber duelists in the Star Wars galaxy. Deal with it.

Nephthys
I'll just repost this, so we can all see what Raskta's abilities are:

Raskta Lsu:

'Master Raskta Lsu, an Echani, sat at the controls of her ship. She had the alabaster skin, pure white hair, and silver eyes common to all her species. She was almost as tall as Johun, with the muscles and physique one would expect in a species that valued physical combat as the highest form of art and personal expression. Named in honor of the legendary Echani warrior Raskta Fenni, acclaimed by many to be the greatest duelist of her time, Master Raskta had spent her life honing her martial skills so that she could one day equal, and even surpass, her namesake.

She had achieved the rare and prestigious rank of Jedi Weapons Master. Eschewing all other fields of study and forsaking the development of her other Force talents to focus exclusively on the lightsaber and combat, she had transformed herself into a living weapon.

Now tasked with training apprentices in the forms of lightsaber combat, Raskta had been part of the campaign on Ruusan. Wielding a blue-bladed lightsaber in each hand, and shunning any form of armor, she was a terrifying figure to behold on the battlefield. Johun vividly remembered her carving great swaths of destruction through the heart of the enemy ranks, leaving a litter of bodies in her wake. It was said that, by the end of the war, as many Sith Lords had fallen under her twin blades as had been killed by the thought bomb.'

'Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen. But instead of toppling, the big man kept coming, never even breaking stride. He would have plowed straight into Raskta, trampling her under his heavy boots, had she not cartwheeled to the side at the last possible instant.

'She seemed to be everywhere at once-in front of Bane, beside him, behind him, circling low, leaping to come in high, deflecting his blade with one of her own then stabbing three quick times in succession at his eyes. The big man's head ducked and bobbed, twisting and turning to avoid her blows as he tried to mount a counteroffensive.

Raskta's mastery of her blades was unparalleled, but even with her talents augmented by Worror's battle meditation she wasn't able to land a telling blow on such a small target through Bane's defenses. Still, the ferocity of her new strategy had turned the momentum in her favor ... or so Farfalla thought.'

'The young Jedi marveled at the speed and savagery of Raskta's blades. And while Johun's own clumsy efforts had actually seemed to impede Sarro when they fought side by side, Raskta appeared to thrive off his presence. When he went high, she went low. If he came from the left, she came from the right. It was partly a function of her choice of weapon: individually each of her lightsabers was more precise and accurate than Sarro's giant double blades. But it was more than that. Her reactions were so fast, her combat instincts so pure, that she was able to sense and anticipate what he was going to do even as it happened, then use his attacks to her own advantage.'

Nephthys
Again, mere statements like these prove nothing. Kao was also adept at Jar Kai. He could employ Jar Kai using both double-bladed and single blade lightsabers.

Yes, Lsu stood up to Bane. However, Lsu was aided by several other Jedi. And she is weak in applications of the Force.

In comparison, Kao stood up to two prominent Sith Lords simultaneously and knocked one out on his own.

Kao has big advantage in applications of the Force over her. Nothing here proves that Lsu would dominate Kao in combat. On her very lucky day, she might win. However, Kao is more powerful and will handle her in majority of encounters.

You say mere statements are worthless and spout off a bunch of.... statements? Um..... irony? Oh and he can use Jar Kai. Oh my god how awesome! roll eyes (sarcastic)

It doesn't matter if she's weak in applications of the Force. She'd just run up and cut his ****ing head off. As seen above she has incredible Force Speed, the likes of which Malgus can't hope to keep up with.

But Bane is more powerful than both of those Sith put together. Ergo Lsu still wins. no expression

A big advantage that you've still not explained the relevence of. What exactly will he do?

S_W_LeGenD
That description about her affirms that she is very skilled with the lightsaber.

However, I judge characters on the basis of prominent kills. What are the prominent kills of Lsu?

As a contrasting example: for all we know, Jango Fett killed many Jedi with his bare hands. How good were those in combat?

During confrontation with the two prominent Sith Lords, Lsu was aided by the other Jedi and Battle Meditation of one of them. It helps a lot. This is why Bane chose to disturb the Jedi who was performing Battle Meditation. Once that was gone, all Jedi including Lsu fell easily. She clearly failed to predict backstabbing.

Do you even understand the big picture here?

You say mere statements are worthless and spout off a bunch of.... statements? Um..... irony? Oh and he can use Jar Kai. Oh my god how awesome! roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes, your mere statements prove nothing. You overhype your favorite characters a lot.

He can use Jar Kai? WTF? He was not like Anakin in Geonosis.

It doesn't matter if she's weak in applications of the Force.
It matters a lot smart @ss. That is why she failed miserably after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone.

She'd just run up and cut his ****ing head off.
Mere statements like these make no sense. You cannot prove this bullshit.

As seen above she has incredible Force Speed, the likes of which Malgus can't hope to keep up with.
Force speed is not everything. Strength has its own importance and benefits. And Malgus is strong in all applications of the Force. He will have a field-day with her. However, this is for another thread.

Also, you talk about speed:

But Bane is more powerful than both of those Sith put together. Ergo Lsu still wins. no expression
Another tall claim from you. Do you worship Bane?

Also, did Lsu beat Bane? No.

A big advantage that you've still not explained the relevence of. What exactly will he do?
Kao will manhandle Lsu with his force powers. She will be powerless.

Nephthys
That description about her affirms that she is very skilled with the lightsaber.

However, I judge characters on the basis of prominent kills. What are the prominent kills of Lsu?

As many Sith Lord kills as the Thought Bomb. Which gives her something like...... 100 kills to Kao's one.

....Oh no wait, he didn't even kill Vindican! Ok then, 100 to 0. smile

As a contrasting example: for all we know, Jango Fett killed many Jedi with his bare hands. How good were those in combat?

Pretty shit.

During confrontation with the two prominent Sith Lords, Lsu was aided by the other Jedi and Battle Meditation of one of them. It helps a lot. This is why Bane chose to disturb the Jedi who was performing Battle Meditation. Once that was gone, all Jedi including Lsu fell easily. She clearly failed to predict backstabbing.

She has Battle Meditation in this thread as well.

Do you even understand the big picture here?

Is that the show on The Escapist? I love that show!

It matters a lot smart @ss. That is why she failed miserably after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone.

That...... never happens. erm

Mere statements like these make no sense. You cannot prove this bullshit.

She is much faster than him. While I was being glib, its true that he cannot keep up with her speed.

Force speed is not everything. Strength has its own importance and benefits.

Speed is far superior in lightsaber combat considering that a single hit can take out an opponent because of the insane cutting power of a lightsaber. Plus since when did Kao have mighty strength?

And Malgus is strong in all applications of the Force. He will have a field-day with her. However, this is for another thread.

Yes. Wrong opponent, dude.

Another tall claim from you. Do you worship Bane?

Also, did Lsu beat Bane? No.

Yes.

So? What she demonstrated during the fight was incredible. That she wasn't able to defeat him is only due to Banes's own prodigious abilities and the Orbalisks.

Kao will manhandle Lsu with his force powers. She will be powerless.

How?

Nephthys
Am I going to get a response?

S_W_LeGenD
As many Sith Lord kills as the Thought Bomb. Which gives her something like...... 100 kills to Kao's one.
This is silly assumption. We have seen Kao only in one video in which he struck down some soldiers and a Sith Inquisitor. Therefore, we do not know that how many he has killed in his life.

....Oh no wait, he didn't even kill Vindican! Ok then, 100 to 0. smile
Vindican was as good as dead.

Pretty shit.
The Sith Lords that Kao dueled with were not shit. They would have killed Jango Fett without much difficulty.

She has Battle Meditation in this thread as well.
How this can be? Either she has to perform Battle Meditation by sitting in a corner or she has to duel the Jedi. Both are not possible at the same time.

Is that the show on The Escapist? I love that show!
The big picture is that Lsu does not stands much chance without Battle Meditation.

That...... never happens. erm
She failed after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone. She could not even escape.

She is much faster than him. While I was being glib, its true that he cannot keep up with her speed.
Being faster is not enough. Kao is so adept with the lightsaber that he easily blocks lightsaber strikes of his opponents from every angle and with finesse.

Speed is far superior in lightsaber combat considering that a single hit can take out an opponent because of the insane cutting power of a lightsaber. Plus since when did Kao have mighty strength?
Not necessarily. Speed favors those who are weak in strength.

Kao is strong in the Force. He can dominate Lsu with his force powers.

Yes. Wrong opponent, dude.
Nice. We agree on something.

Yes.
And this clouds your judgement. Do you know that I like Count Dooku? He is every elegant. However, I never overhype him.

So? What she demonstrated during the fight was incredible. That she wasn't able to defeat him is only due to Banes's own prodigious abilities and the Orbalisks.
She was doing great with the effects of Battle Meditation. However, once it was gone, she and her companions fell one by one.

How?
The setting is Emperor's room, right?

Kao can use objects as missiles. He can also use the force to throw her around like ragdoll. He has so many options.

Nephthys
This is silly assumption. We have seen Kao only in one video in which he struck down some soldiers and a Sith Inquisitor. Therefore, we do not know that how many he has killed in his life.

Actually its not an assumption at all. smile

Recall that the trailer is called 'Return' and shows the return of the Sith to Republic space. Kao himself says 'The Sith Empire has returned!' at the start. So theres no way he could have fought any Sith Lords before Vindican, who he did not kill.

Vindican was as good as dead.

You said 'I judge characters on the basis of prominent kills'. You did not say 'I judge characters on the basis of almost killing people.'

The Sith Lords that Kao dueled with were not shit. They would have killed Jango Fett without much difficulty.

Debateable. Jango was a very skilled Bounty Hunter capable of duelling Obi-Wan Kenobi and arguably winning as well as killing a Jedi Master.

But Raskta killed Sith Lords. The very fact of their Lordship indicates that they were not weak opponents. Path of Destruction makes it clear that only the most powerful Force users are even sent to be trained as Sith lords.

How this can be? Either she has to perform Battle Meditation by sitting in a corner or she has to duel the Jedi. Both are not possible at the same time.

I suggest you read the opening post. I have given her the effects of Battle Meditation in this thread. If you really need a rational explanation then Worror is in the next room or something behind 20 impenetrable force fields.

The big picture is that Lsu does not stands much chance without Battle Meditation.

We don't know that. We've never seen her fight without it. Though she did not have Battle Meditation when she killed more Sith Lords than the Thought Bomb.

She failed after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone. She could not even escape.

Incorrect. I suggest you read the section again. She failed because Zannah stabbed her in the back, not because she lacked Battle Meditation. Theres nothing mentioned at all about her 'failing' without it.

Being faster is not enough. Kao is so adept with the lightsaber that he easily blocks lightsaber strikes of his opponents from every angle and with finesse.

Thats your opinion, but it is sadly wrong. Her speed will overwhelm him. He displayed no skill with Force Speed at all. She will overwhelm him utterly. His lightsaber simply cannot move as fast as hers and so can't block all her attacks.

He'll need to block from every angle:

'She seemed to be everywhere at once-in front of Bane, beside him, behind him, circling low, leaping to come in high, deflecting his blade with one of her own then stabbing three quick times in succession at his eyes.'

Because she'll be attacking from every angle. smile

Also:

''Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen.'

She was able to block Banes attacks and land half a dozen blows before he take a few steps towards her (he was charging at her). That she was capable of seemingly moving as fast or faster than Bane is itself enough easily allow her to win. Bane is one of the faster Sith Lords.

Not necessarily. Speed favors those who are weak in strength.

Kao is strong in the Force. He can dominate Lsu with his force powers.

Strength doesn't matter. A single hit is death in a lightsaber fight.

She'll engage him before he can meaningfully attack her. She'll engage him and cut him down.

And this clouds your judgement. Do you know that I like Count Dooku? He is every elegant. However, I never overhype him.

I was being sarcastic. I don't really worship Bane.

She was doing great with the effects of Battle Meditation. However, once it was gone, she and her companions fell one by one.

Actually they didn't. They held out long enough for Worror to get the Battle Meditation back up and then backed Bane into a corner.

The setting is Emperor's room, right?

Kao can use objects as missiles. He can also use the force to throw her around like ragdoll. He has so many options.

tFUWrCHGfHM

There are suprisingly few objects for Kao to use. Not that she can't simply dodge anything he does.

Kao never used the Force like that in the trailer. He stuck to Force pushes and deflecting lightning.

S_W_LeGenD
Actually its not an assumption at all. smile

Recall that the trailer is called 'Return' and shows the return of the Sith to Republic space. Kao himself says 'The Sith Empire has returned!' at the start. So theres no way he could have fought any Sith Lords before Vindican, who he did not kill.
Those comments mean nothing. How come he know anything about the Empire when it attacked after 300 years of silence?

Also, he was charged with securing planet Korriban, which is very symbolic world of Sith and dark siders. He may have been involved in purging of Korriban before hand. The Empire had to retake this world from the Jedi.

You said 'I judge characters on the basis of prominent kills'. You did not say 'I judge characters on the basis of almost killing people.'
Almost killing is impressive thing. I do acknowledge this achievement.

Debateable. Jango was a very skilled Bounty Hunter capable of duelling Obi-Wan Kenobi and arguably winning as well as killing a Jedi Master.
Debatable? A direct hit from a rocket was not able to stop Vindican. He can use Force lightning to overpower Jango Fett even from a distance. And once the Jango Fett is down, Vindican will eliminate him.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was no where near those two Sith Lords by that time in terms of skill and power. He was still below Darth Maul.

And which Jedi Master? If you are talking about Sifo Dyas, then he was murdered by Count Dooku.

But Raskta killed Sith Lords. The very fact of their Lordship indicates that they were not weak opponents. Path of Destruction makes it clear that only the most powerful Force users are even sent to be trained as Sith lords.
And yet Bane despised the brotherhoood. Those so-called Lords did not impressed him. So how does that makes Lsu impressive? Any prominent kill among those?

Consider Hope video here; Satele cut down those Sith Warriors like leaves who attempted to stop her advance. She could kill an army of those, if she wanted to, and in single combat.

I suggest you read the opening post. I have given her the effects of Battle Meditation in this thread. If you really need a rational explanation then Worror is in the next room or something behind 20 impenetrable force fields.
Lol, this is funny.

If she is aided by BM then she has a chance. However, she will have to tire our Kao and not give him chance to replenish his energies which is no easy feat. Kao uses force attacks to keep his enemies under check. And Lsu is weak in case of defending against Force attacks.

We don't know that. We've never seen her fight without it. Though she did not have Battle Meditation when she killed more Sith Lords than the Thought Bomb.
She fell soon after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone. Remember that Worror joined her in combat after Bane disrupted him or am I missing something?

And as pointed above, Bane despised brotherhood Sith because they were WEAK.

Incorrect. I suggest you read the section again. She failed because Zannah stabbed her in the back, not because she lacked Battle Meditation. Theres nothing mentioned at all about her 'failing' without it.

Thats your opinion, but it is sadly wrong. Her speed will overwhelm him. He displayed no skill with Force Speed at all. She will overwhelm him utterly. His lightsaber simply cannot move as fast as hers and so can't block all her attacks.

He'll need to block from every angle:

'She seemed to be everywhere at once-in front of Bane, beside him, behind him, circling low, leaping to come in high, deflecting his blade with one of her own then stabbing three quick times in succession at his eyes.'

Because she'll be attacking from every angle. smile

Also:

''Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen.'

She was able to block Banes attacks and land half a dozen blows before he take a few steps towards her (he was charging at her). That she was capable of seemingly moving as fast or faster than Bane is itself enough easily allow her to win. Bane is one of the faster Sith Lords.
Do me a favor.

Post the entire duel here right from the begining when the Jedi including Lsu engage Bane and Zannah till the death of all Jedi. Only then I will be able to judge her properly.

Those one-liners do not reveal the whole picture.

Strength doesn't matter. A single hit is death in a lightsaber fight.
Depends upon how deep the stab is. Strength matters in the sense that the Jedi or Sith can perform more powerful and overwhelming strokes. This is how Malgus defeated Kao, though the latter did not get time to replenish his energies.

She'll engage him before he can meaningfully attack her. She'll engage him and cut him down.
Don't debate with me with these illogical assumptions. Kao's reflexes were no joke.

I was being sarcastic. I don't really worship Bane.
Actually you do, in mythical sense. wink

Actually they didn't. They held out long enough for Worror to get the Battle Meditation back up and then backed Bane into a corner.
See above. Post the entire duel here.

tFUWrCHGfHM

There are suprisingly few objects for Kao to use. Not that she can't simply dodge anything he does.
She cannot dodge Force push and its amplified applications.

Kao never used the Force like that in the trailer. He stuck to Force pushes and deflecting lightning.
He did what against Malgus?

Nephthys
Those comments mean nothing. How come he know anything about the Empire when it attacked after 300 years of silence?

Also, he was charged with securing planet Korriban, which is very symbolic world of Sith and dark siders. He may have been involved in purging of Korriban before hand. The Empire had to retake this world from the Jedi.

Are you suggesting that the Republic knew all about the Sith Empire despite that contradicting everything TOR has said on the matter? Really?

The purging of Korriban that happened 300 years before he was even born? Well, I suppose he might of. no expression

But you are merely speculating that he might have killed some Sith that we've never seen or heard about.

Almost killing is impressive thing. I do acknowledge this achievement.

Hypocrite.

Debatable? A direct hit from a rocket was not able to stop Vindican. He can use Force lightning to overpower Jango Fett even from a distance. And once the Jango Fett is down, Vindican will eliminate him.

Obi-Wan Kenobi was no where near those two Sith Lords by that time in terms of skill and power. He was still below Darth Maul.

It is debatable, but not in this thread. I'm tired of you getting off-topic and bogging down our debates with irrelevancies.

You underestimate Obi-Wan. He's beat Vindican imo.

And which Jedi Master? If you are talking about Sifo Dyas, then he was murdered by Count Dooku.

nBsNc_KM5MI

awepedo

And yet Bane despised the brotherhoood. Those so-called Lords did not impressed him. So how does that makes Lsu impressive? Any prominent kill among those?

Bane despised them because of their philosophies. He disliked that they worked together rather than fight for supremacy and considered everyone equal, among other things. The Brotherhood was not weak. You've already acknowledged the abilities of Kas'im. Here is another example of how skilled their Sith Lords were:

'He strode quickly and confidently through the halls, guided by the power emanating from the Jedi Master like a tuk'ata drawn by the scent of a squellbug. A security team intercepted him in one of the hallways. The red badges on their sleeves marked them as an elite squad of specially trained soldiers: the best bodyguards the Republic military had to offer. Kopecz knew they must have been good . . . one actually managed to fire her weapon twice before the entire unit fell to his lightsaber.'

The best of the Republic and only one managed to fire her weapon twice. Pretty damn impressive.

Also, This guy was very powerful. Capable of extremely difficult techniques such a levitating himself while engaging in a lightsaber fight. The Brotherhood had many powerful members.

Consider Hope video here; Satele cut down those Sith Warriors like leaves who attempted to stop her advance. She could kill an army of those, if she wanted to, and in single combat.

Again you pretend that killing weaklings is impressive. Sith Warriors? Since when, they did nothing but get slaughtered. Prove that they were Sith Warriors.

And Sith Lords are above Sith Warriors at any rate.

Lol, this is funny.

If she is aided by BM then she has a chance. However, she will have to tire our Kao and not give him chance to replenish his energies which is no easy feat. Kao uses force attacks to keep his enemies under check. And Lsu is weak in case of defending against Force attacks.

Personally I think she'd defeat him pretty easily. She wouldn't need to wear him out at all.

She fell soon after the effects of Battle Meditation were gone. Remember that Worror joined her in combat after Bane disrupted him or am I missing something?

You remember incorrectly. Worror got knocked back by Banes Force Wave but Raskta, Farfalla and the other Jedi whose name escapes me were able to fight him evenly until Worror was able to get back up and restart his Battle Meditation.

And as pointed above, Bane despised brotherhood Sith because they were WEAK.

No he didn't.

Do me a favor.

Post the entire duel here right from the begining when the Jedi including Lsu engage Bane and Zannah till the death of all Jedi. Only then I will be able to judge her properly.

Those one-liners do not reveal the whole picture.

Fine, whatever.

Depends upon how deep the stab is. Strength matters in the sense that the Jedi or Sith can perform more powerful and overwhelming strokes. This is how Malgus defeated Kao, though the latter did not get time to replenish his energies.

Don't debate with me with these illogical assumptions. Kao's reflexes were no joke.

And yet I still laugh at you thinking he can keep up with her. No matter how good his reflexes are, he simply cannot keep up with Rakta in lightsaber combat. She wins, just accept that.

Actually you do, in mythical sense. wink

She cannot dodge Force push and its amplified applications.

Force Push can be dodged.

WIj7gIDFDe4

3.36 See? He does it in another fight as well, should I post it?

He did what against Malgus?

Threw things at him.

Nephthys
'
It had been many years since Farfalla had fought while empowered by Worror's battle meditation. He had forgotten how much quicker and stronger the Ithorian's amazing talent made him feel. The Force flowed through him with greater power, filling him with its might. Yet even with their enhanced abilities, he wondered if they would survive the coming battle.

As they burst into the room a man who could only have been Darth Bane charged recklessly toward them. In any other instance the move would have spelled a quick end to the encounter, as Raskta raced ahead of Farfalla to carve the Sith to pieces.

Raska's blue blades flickered too quickly for the eye to see, neutralizing her enemy's initial, wild attack then landing half a dozen lethal blows to his chest and abdomen. But instead of toppling, the big man kept coming, never even breaking stride. He would have plowed straight into Raskta, trampling her under his heavy boots, had she not cartwheeled to the side at the last possible instant.

Bane never stopped, his momentum carrying him straight toward Farfalla. The Jedi Master had a moment to register the strange armor coat of hard, shiny shells he wore beneath his clothes. Then he, too, leapt to the side to avoid being crushed, surviving only because his reflexes were heightened by Worror's power.

Raskta was already back on her feet and flying through the air toward him. Bane spun and threw a wave of invisible dark side power at her. A Weapons Master was not skilled at defending against enemy Force attacks. The impact of the wave would have plastered her against the wall and crushed her had Farfalla not thrown up a shield to protect the Echani. Even so her muscular body was plucked from the air and hurtled backward, though she twisted and turned so she landed on her feet.

Farfalla saw the Sith Lord turn toward him, sensing the intervention that had saved Raskta's life. Bane unleashed a barrage of Sith lightning, gathering and releasing his power at the speed of thought. The Jedi threw up a Force barrier to shield himself, but the electricity tore right through it and arced toward him. Then suddenly Raskta was there to save his life, repaying a debt that was only a few seconds old as she threw herself in front of him. Fueled by Worror's battle meditation, she switched styles seamlessly, and her arms and blades became a blur as they carved figure eights in the air to catch and absorb the bolts of dark side energy.

Their enemy fell upon them again, following up the lightning with pure aggression. Raskta rushed ahead of Farfalla to meet this second charge. She crouched low, viciously slashing at his thighs and calves, attempting to leave their opponent crawling legless on the floor. Her blades carved through his boots and sliced wide gashes in his pants, only to reveal more of the chitinous shells.

Bane brought his lightsaber down at the Echani, who crossed her blades into an X, attempting to block and trap her opponent's weapon at the point of intersection. But the Sith's move was only a feint meant to distract her, and at the last instant he pulled his weapon back and swung an elbow around to catch her in the ribs. The contact lifted her off her feet and sent her sprawling. Then he was past her, and bearing down on Farfalla.

The Jedi Master dropped into an elegant defensive stance to meet the charge.

"The handle!" Raskta gasped as she scrambled to her feet.

The warning caused Farfalla to notice the hook-handled light-saber of his enemy, and the unusual grip it required. This would alter the nature of his attacks, causing them to come in from odd and unfamiliar angles. In the regimented and hyperprecise world of Jedi-Sith lightsaber duels, it transformed his style into something unique and unexpected.

Valenthyne recognized, processed, and reacted to this information in a fraction of a second, allowing him to adjust his own weapon's course just enough to block a strike that otherwise would have slipped along the edge of his blade and taken his arm off at the elbow. Even so, the strength behind the attack tore Farfalla's golden blade from his grip, sending his lightsaber skittering across the floor. Unarmed and helpless before his enemy, he was saved by Raskta.

Knowing that her lightsabers couldn't penetrate Bane's armor, she slid in from behind and scissor-kicked his legs out from under him. He toppled over backward, turning his fall into a roll that ended with him back on his feet. However, the distraction allowed Farfalla to look over and reach out with the Force, calling his weapon back into his hand.

He spun back to the fight to see that the Echani Weapons Master had taken the offensive, sending quick flicks of her blue blades toward Bane's unprotected face-the only spot on his body seemingly not covered by the impenetrable shells. Remarkably, Bane was giving ground.

"Stay back!" she shouted at Farfalla. "You'll just get in the way."

Farfalla did as he was told, gathering the energies of the light side to throw up another protective Force barrier should Bane try to unleash his dark side powers against the Echani.

She seemed to be everywhere at once-in front of Bane, beside him, behind him, circling low, leaping to come in high, deflecting his blade with one of her own then stabbing three quick times in succession at his eyes. The big man's head ducked and bobbed, twisting and turning to avoid her blows as he tried to mount a counteroffensive.

Raskta's mastery of her blades was unparalleled, but even with her talents augmented by Worror's battle meditation she wasn't able to land a telling blow on such a small target through Bane's defenses. Still, the ferocity of her new strategy had turned the momentum in her favor ... or so Farfalla thought.

Bane continued his retreat, circling away from Raskta's blades, then suddenly turned and ran straight toward the unarmed Ithorian standing just inside the door of the room.

Battle meditation required Master Worror's complete focus; there was no chance for him to mount any type of defense. If Bane cut him down, the others would lose the only advantage that gave them any chance of surviving the encounter.

Farfalla released the power he'd been gathering in a single concentrated burst. Bane was suddenly encased in a shimmering stasis field of light-side energy, freezing him where he stood. But his command of the dark side was too powerful for it to hold him for more than a split second. The shimmering field exploded into fragments as the Dark Lord broke free, though the momentary delay had allowed the Echani to place herself between the Ithorian and the Sith.

Raskta's blades hummed and sang as she engaged him again, determined to keep him from reaching Master Worror at all costs.

He's too strong, Farfalla realized, even as he ran to help her. Both physically and in the power of the dark side. It's like trying to fight a force of nature.

"Johun! Sarro! We need reinforcements!"

Johun turned his head at the sound of Farfalla's voice.

"Go," Sarro shouted at him. "I can handle this one."

The young Jedi looked over to the far side of the room and instantly recognized what was happening. Master Worror was in danger; he had to be protected or his battle meditation-and any hope of victory-would be lost.

He leapt across the room, using the Force to propel him through the air so that he landed only a few meters from where Raskta was dueling Darth Bane, desperately trying to drive him back and away from where Master Worror stood but a meter or two behind her. He hesitated before attacking, noticing that the Sith Lord's skin was covered with a strange, crustaceous growth.

"Go for the face!" Farfalla shouted, arriving on the scene and throwing himself into the battle as Johun did the same.

Together the three of them held the Sith Lord at bay: Farfalla on the left flank, Johun on the right, and Raskta in the center. Between blocks and parries they cut and stabbed at his face, their combined efforts finally forcing their enemy into a defensive stance.

The young Jedi marveled at the speed and savagery of Raskta's blades. And while Johun's own clumsy efforts had actually seemed to impede Sarro when they fought side by side, Raskta appeared to thrive off his presence. When he went high, she went low. If he came from the left, she came from the right. It was partly a function of her choice of weapon: individually each of her lightsabers was more precise and accurate than Sarro's giant double blades. But it was more than that. Her reactions were so fast, her combat instincts so pure, that she was able to sense and anticipate what he was going to do even as it happened, then use his attacks to her own advantage.

On her opposite side Farfalla struck with clean, elegant blows, his form perfect as he harried Bane's right flank. Yet though they were able to hold their ground, they couldn't drive him back or defeat him.

They were at an impasse, none of their attacks able to connect with the one vulnerable part of Bane's anatomy. Then Johun caught a glimpse of white flesh peeking out from the seam between the Sith's armored gloves and the strange shells on his forearm. The gap was narrow, but it was large enough for a well-aimed blade to penetrate.

He slashed at his new target. Amplified by Worror's power, the Force flowed through him and guided his blade home. The contact wasn't perfect; his lightsaber glanced off the edge of the armored shells so that he only made shallow contact with the skin beneath. Instead of severing the hand, he merely sliced deep enough to sever nerves and tendons.'

Nephthys
'Bane bellowed in rage as his weapon slipped from his grasp, the wound leaving his fingers limp and powerless. But before Johun or any of the others had a chance to finish off their unarmed opponent, they were blown backward by an explosion of dark side energy, their enemy's power fueled by the sharp, sudden pain of his wound.

Lying on the ground ten meters away, Johun watched in helpless horror as the Dark Lord's lightsaber leapt from the floor and flew back into his hand. Amazingly, his fingers wrapped themselves around the hilt and reignited the crimson blade, his injuries somehow healing almost instantly.

There was no longer anyone standing between Bane and the Itho-rian; like Johun, Farfalla and Raskta had both been thrown clear. The Sith Lord raised his blade to end Worror's life, and Johun thrust out with the Force.

He knew he wasn't strong enough to penetrate Bane's defenses, but the big man wasn't his target. Instead, the powerful push struck Worror, throwing him into the corner as the lightsaber strike that would have cut him in two swished harmlessly through the air.

Johun felt his strength and energy plummet, A wave of exhaustion and fatigue overwhelmed him, the beneficial effects of the battle meditation vanishing as Worror's concentration was broken. But the Jedi Master was still alive, and Farfalla and Raskta were back on their feet. If they could hold Bane off for just a few seconds, the Ithorian could resume his meditations and restore their advantage.

Zannah slid to the side, her spinning weapon redirecting the blade of her enemy away from her throat and harmlessly up over her shoulder. Its twin came in quickly from the other side at her hip, and she threw herself into a back handspring to avoid it, landing nimbly on her feet. Grimly, she realized that she'd never understood the true meaning of the term martial arts until now.

The warrior assailing her had elevated the act of combat to its purest and highest form. He moved with the fluid grace of a dancer, his monstrous blade singing the deadly song of battle. He executed his moves with a perfect elegance born of obsession. Zannah knew it left him vulnerable to other forms of attack, but he pressed her so relentlessly that she never had a chance to effectively gather her power.

Had the Jedi enjoyed the same advantages Bane's orbalisk armor provided, their encounter would have ended long ago. Bane could shrug off otherwise lethal blows, forgoing all sense of personal safety in a reckless assault of pure offense to overwhelm her defenses. In contrast, the man before her, massive though he was, would still die if her blades caught him. He had to guard against her counterattacks, his style less aggressive so he didn't leave himself vulnerable. Even though his technique was more refined than her Master's, she'd been able to withstand his assault... so far.

He came at her again, his blade changing directions so quickly in midstroke that it seemed to bend and curve. Zannah repelled the assault with a furious defensive flurry, breathing hard. Her style was meant to prolong combat, exhausting her opponents as they tried to penetrate her defenses. But each time she clashed with the olive-skinned giant, she was the one forced to expend desperate, frantic energy. Slowly, he was wearing her down.

It was more than just his talent and training. Zannah sensed some type of greater power at work: the Force flowed through him as if it was being channeled by another, giving even greater strength to her opponent.

Another exchange drove her backward; the man was cutting off the room, herding her tightly into the corner to limit her movement. He was taking away her agility, knowing she was no match for his strength. And there was nothing she could do about it. Taking another step back, she felt her heel butt up against the edge of the wall. There was nowhere left to go; the end was near.

On the far side of the room she heard Bane howl in rage, and she braced herself for a final stand she knew she couldn't survive. Her opponent spun the long double-bladed lightsaber around his own body, gathering momentum for his next attack. And then, suddenly, the power behind him-the Force being channeled through him by another-was gone. Zannah felt it disappear, snuffed out like a candle in a puff of wind.

The big man hesitated, casting a quick glance over toward the others to see what had happened. Seizing the opportunity, Zannah's fingers flickered in strange patterns as she unleashed her Sith sorcery at her foe.

His eyes went wide and he stumbled away from her, his lightsaber swinging wildly at the air around him as he was beset on all sides by imaginary demons. Flailing in half-mad terror at the invisible monsters, he ignored Zannah as she swooped in and ended his life with one long, diagonal stroke across his muscular chest.

As he fell to the ground, Zannah turned her attention to Bane on the far side of the room. He was single-handedly battling three Jedi, slowly pushing them back toward where the Ithorian lay crumpled in a corner.

Gathering the dark side around her, Zannah created a concealing cloak to mask her power as she had done at the Jedi Temple. While she did so, she saw the Ithorian slowly rise to his feet and close his eyes in concentration. She felt the surge of light-side energy rolling across the room, as did Bane's opponents. Suddenly invigorated, they backed her Master up against a wall, concentrating their attacks on his face and the joints of his wrist where the orbalisks had left tiny gaps in his armor.

Zannah rushed to her Master's aid, coming up silently behind the Jedi. Her presence hidden by her spell of concealment, they never sensed her coming. She struck the Echani down first, thrusting her blade forward so that it pierced the Jedi's back and ran her through. The Echani cried out and slumped forward, dropping at Zannah's feet. The men on either side half turned toward her, momentarily forgetting the opponent directly in front of them. Bane took the opportunity to slice off the weapon hand of the man with the green lightsaber. He screamed and dropped to his knees, clutching his cauterized stump. The image pulled Zannah's mind back to the cave on Ruusan where she had taken her cousin's hand.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.