DOS Doomsday and Black Alice vs X-men Extinction Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
DD and BA

vs

Colossus w Cyttorrak
Magick
Magneto
Danger
Namor
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Hope

Fight in the Giza Pyramids.

nwg202
They BFR doomsday into another dimension or black hole....not sure about black alice though.

The 8 gang up on her just to keep her distracted...probably depends on magik's soul sword...if the sword cant kill her they are probably screwed...and can anything other then the soul sword hurt her?

I'm guessing alice is tougher than celestials

Hope will probably need to go phoenix or something..don't know if that's enough

DarkSaint85
IF they BFR'd Doomsday, can't Alice reverse it, bringing him back? She's definately the main threat here for the X-team.

-Pr-
My memory's a bit shaky on Alice, but doesn't she need to copy someone to have powers? Or not?

Bleh, this is what happens when you don't read Birds of Prey in years.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
IF they BFR'd Doomsday, can't Alice reverse it, bringing him back? She's definately the main threat here for the X-team.

Yup i guess she could. Well Colossus can get bloodlusted and keep doomsday busy...Since we now know his powers work like the hulk

Actually black alice and hope have a similar powerset...Alice just has way more feats. Don't know if hope is limited to just mutant powers? not sure if she can take on cosmic and magic powers...plus she does have a phoenix force and shes already proven that when she goes wild she broke a dome that Thor and the rest of the Avengers couldn't even dent.

So between hope going Phoenix and Magik's soul sword which can hurt magical based being on at least a Hell lord level... I have no idea the rest will provide some sort of distraction i guess..

You do have Hope Colossus Magik Magneto and Namor who are herald level characters and Storm emma and Dangers arn't far behind Namor....That's a lot of firepower... They are tackling Celestials now apparently.. Don't know about Black Alice...

Yup I agree..Alice is definitely the threat here

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
My memory's a bit shaky on Alice, but doesn't she need to copy someone to have powers? Or not?

Bleh, this is what happens when you don't read Birds of Prey in years.

That's correct, but if memory serves, she doesn't have to be in their vicinity to do so i.e. even though the Spectre is not in this fight, she COULD take his powers. This might have changed.

But regardless, she could still copy Cytorrak's powers, or manifest a Soul Sword of her own.

With regards to Hope, I think she can only copy mutant (i.e. X-gene) powers (so plop her next to the Hulk, for example, and she won't suddenly be able to draw upon him).

nwg202
That's correct, but if memory serves, she doesn't have to be in their vicinity to do so i.e. even though the Spectre is not in this fight, she COULD take his powers. This might have changed.

But regardless, she could still copy Cytorrak's powers, or manifest a Soul Sword of her own.

With regards to Hope, I think she can only copy mutant (i.e. X-gene) powers (so plop her next to the Hulk, for example, and she won't suddenly be able to draw upon him).

So how was alice defeated? don't really know much about her except her spectre feat..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
So how was alice defeated? don't really know much about her except her spectre feat..

She's like all pwerful mages, she has a glass jaw. So when she was in the Dark Side club, she had been drugged up, when the Black Lanterns attacked her she got paralyzed by fear etc etc.

nwg202
Defeated when?

Hmmm.. so shes never been defeated? hasn't she gone up against anyone and lost? Basically my question is how do you defeat her?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
Hmmm.. so shes never been defeated? hasn't she gone up against anyone and lost? Basically my question is how do you defeat her?

I guess same way you'd defeat Zatanna - a speedster could do it. Emma could attack her straight off the bat (this would be especially useful when she drains all the power from Colossaunaut). Or someone could teleport behind her and punch her very very hard...

Like Pr said, before she takes someone's power, she's helpless. But she only needs a fraction to nick that power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.