Least Liked PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Any PIS you came across in a videogame and didn't like? Talk about it in here. If you want, you can bring up more than one.

For example:
In ESIV Oblivion, Jauffre insists that the Amulet of Kings be left with him.

Jauffre: Before you go get Martin, let me keep the Amulet of Kings here. I'm sure this important plot device that's capable of preventing an invasion will in no way be taken by the enemy even if they were to attack this place with zero defenses.

Hero of Cyrodil: That sounds like a bad idea that will result in a lot of consequences but whatever you say. You're the monk.

--Later after retrieving Martin--

HoC: Hey I'm back and I got Mr. Pain in the Ass over here for making me go through Hell. Literally I might add.

Jauffre: The Amulet was taken while you were gone! Now you have no choice but to traverse the lands in order to find it!

I know there needs to be a reason why I have to go from one end to another in an open world game but giving an important item to a guy who won't defend it that well while you're away is a bad idea.

Zack Fair
Interesting topic Neme. I shall think this through.

Cyner
Worst PIS ever...

Metroid Other M: a scene involving Adam and Samus... I don't really need to say anything else.

I liked the rest of the game, but that one scene... so much rage.

FinalAnswer
A NEW GENESIS IS AT HAND, AND I WILL BE THE CREATOR!

Stoic
Generally any Marvel vs Capcom game. How do you justify Zangief taking it to Thor, Hulk, or Juggernaut, and Mortal Kombat vs DC exemplifies this notion.

When will the big 2 make a Marvel vs DC game and do it right? For once someone should make a Superhero game like Def Jam fight for NY. Introducing a wrestling engine is what these Street Fighter type games lack. Let me feel it when I grab an opponent and slam him into a building, or through the asphalt.

Ridley_Prime
Shao Kahn winning Armageddon despite there being some other kombatants that could beat him with a hand tied behind their back.

Smasandian
What the hell is PIS?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Smasandian
What the hell is PIS?
Plot-Induced Stupidity

Chris beating Wesker in RE5.

Smasandian
Ahhhh, that makes sense now.

BloodRawEngine
A better question is, is there any kind of PIS that actually IS liked?

Ridley_Prime
If it's a PIS that wanks a character someone likes, then they'll probably like it.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
A better question is, is there any kind of PIS that actually IS liked?
Mario and Megaman fans would agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.