Sub-Mariner vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Subby vs Hawkman - Carter Hall

Who wins this one?

BTW - Why do people keep on refering Subby to just 'Namor' instead of Sub-Mariner?

He sounds much more awesome as The Sub-Mariner

JakeTheBank
I'd take Carter in the air and Namor in the water, obviously.

Q99
Because Namor is an awesome name, and he wins.

george '06
Namor would take him apart in either I think, isn't sub-mariner alot stronger

JakeTheBank
True, he's much stronger than Carter, but the Nth Metal provides him with considerable durability, enough of which to deal with direct confrontations with Black Adam who eclipses Namor and then some.

I think Carter's bladed weaponry and mace would do a number on Namor if he connected, more so than if Namor's fist connecting on him.

Gecko4lif
Hawkman have claws of horus?

JakeTheBank
It's considered standard equipment (at least he used it as recent as Brightest Day as far as pre-reboot goes), but I do think the showing in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies could be counted as a high end feat for him.

Still, the mace alone is more than capable of rearranging Namor's face.

Q99
I'd call it more 'emergency scenario equipment,' he doesn't carry it around most of the time, does he?

JakeTheBank
Could be; I'm no expert on Hawkman. I'll let KM answer that if he swings by the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.