Arm-wrestling Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Please rank the contestants from 1st place to last place:

Hulk

Silver Surfer

Thor

Gladiator

Superman

Captain Marvel

Black Adam

Doomsday

CosmicComet
1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Black Adam
4. Supes/CM
5. Thor
6. Gladiator
7. Surfer

zeel
1. Hulk (massive anger rush)
2. Doomsday
3. Superman
4. Gladiator
5. cap/black adam
6. Thor
7. surfer

Stoic
1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Superman
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6. Cap Marvel/Black Adam
7. Surfer

the ninjak
Hulk is Over the Top!

Babajaev
1.Hulk
2.Black Adam
3.Doomsday
4.Superman/cap Marvel
5.Thor
6.Gladiator
7.Surfer

Babajaev
Originally posted by Stoic
1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Superman
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6. Cap Marvel/Black Adam
7. Surfer

your list is very wrong, black adam always has a slight edge over superman and yet you really think that so much stands between them? thor and specially gladiator are weaker than black adam , thor maybe slightly weaker but gladiator is vastly weaker than black adam

TheHulk
1. Hulk(Strongest One There Is Don't Forget!!!)
2. Doomsday
3. Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6.Silver Surfer(Obviously)

Stoic
Originally posted by Babajaev
your list is very wrong, black adam always has a slight edge over superman and yet you really think that so much stands between them? thor and specially gladiator are weaker than black adam , thor maybe slightly weaker but gladiator is vastly weaker than black adam

Hey it could have been worse, I nearly placed him in dead last. You think that Teth is stronger than Captain Marvel and he may be, but I always thought that Teth was simply more ruthless than Marvel, who I have always thought of as being weaker than Superman.

I realize that you place Teth above Thor, but there are those that would contest your opinion, me being one of them. It's really not meant to offend. Besides, none of these guys besides Doomsday and the Hulk are far from each other in terms of strength. The Hulk for obvious non static reasons, and Doomsday for his ability to adapt and overcome.

Also I have to add that Superman, and the Hulk are more alike than some people realize. Superman can also increase his level of strength, which directly increases his other stats. Thor can as well, as can the Surfer. Teth and Marvel can not from what I know.

Gecko4lif
I dont think hulk would get mad in an arm wrestling contest

TheHulk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I dont think hulk would get mad in an arm wrestling contest Yeah but the fact that IF someone starts to beat him he will get extremely enraged don't forget even when he finally can use his brain he still get really mad if you say your stronger than him

Stoic

The Hulk can get mad at anything, he could become overcome with anger by the mere thought that these guys may try to dethrone his belief of being the strongest triggering a World Breaker moment.

TheHulk
The Hulk can get mad at anything, he could become overcome with anger by the mere thought that these guys may try to dethrone his belief of being the strongest triggering a World Breaker moment. Exactly..

Gecko4lif
The Hulk can get mad at anything, he could become overcome with anger by the mere thought that these guys may try to dethrone his belief of being the strongest triggering a World Breaker moment.
Hulk gets mad when his hand rips through the toiler paper and he sticks his fingers in his butthole

but no amount of strength can help him then

Stoic
Hulk gets mad when his hand rips through the toiler paper and he sticks his fingers in his butthole

but no amount of strength can help him then

Oh no you didn't! laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk
Superman/Doomsday
Black Adam/Captain Marvel
Silver Surfer

TheHulk

but no amount of strength can help him then laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk
Superman/Doomsday
Black Adam/Captain Marvel
Silver Surfer You Forgot about Thor....or are you afraid to list him below anyone....*cough* Hulk

Babajaev
Hey it could have been worse, I nearly placed him in dead last. You think that Teth is stronger than Captain Marvel and he may be, but I always thought that Teth was simply more ruthless than Marvel, who I have always thought of as being weaker than Superman.

I realize that you place Teth above Thor, but there are those that would contest your opinion, me being one of them. It's really not meant to offend. Besides, none of these guys besides Doomsday and the Hulk are far from each other in terms of strength. The Hulk for obvious non static reasons, and Doomsday for his ability to adapt and overcome.

Also I have to add that Superman, and the Hulk are more alike than some people realize. Superman can also increase his level of strength, which directly increases his other stats. Thor can as well, as can the Surfer. Teth and Marvel can not from what I know.

well as they are portrayed in comics i think its kinda clear that black adam is slightly over both superman and cap marvel

well doomsday can adapt and overcome but only after he gets destroyed by some force and this is an arm wrestling so he wont get the chance but still i placed him very high

well i guess you think thor is stronger and i think black adam is stronger, i could debate that but i respect thor alot so i will say that thor deserves people on his side

superman can amp his strength? only whensun dipped or when CIS is involved but in an arm wrestling contest he wont be able to unless if he loses the world will explode or something like that

thor cant amp he can go into warrior madness but that can happen in extreme situations and not in some arm wrestling

as for gladiator and surfer? in strength they are both inferior to everybody on that list, surfer can give them a good fight but in strength alone he gets tooled, and gladiator? he doesnt have any strength feats to even compare him to superman , he never presented any strength feats to place him on superman category and busting some planet which could be a very very small planet doesnt change anything and its not that of a strength feat to begin with

ankur29
Hulk
Doomsday
Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam
Gladiator
Thor
Silver Surfer

Babajaev
Originally posted by ankur29
Hulk
Doomsday
Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam
Gladiator
Thor
Silver Surfer

oh come on men how is gladiator stronger than thor?

TheHulk
oh come on men how is gladiator stronger than thor? Lol accident of course Gladiator ain't stronger than Thor!

JakeTheBank
Teth isn't stronger than Billy. At all, really.

Black Adam is just way more willing to cause harm and ruthless in battle, where Cap is ultimately just a nice kid with a boyscout streak wider than Superman.

As far as this thread goes:

1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Superman/Captain Marvel/Black Adam
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6. Silver Surfer

h1a8
Originally posted by Starscream M
Please rank the contestants from 1st place to last place:

Hulk

Silver Surfer

Thor

Gladiator

Superman

Captain Marvel

Black Adam

Doomsday By best quantifiable feats:

1. Planet moving Superman
2. WBH
3. Planet shattering Gladiator
4. DD
5. Thor
6. CM=BA
7. Silver Surfer unamped

By averages

1. Current WBH
2. DD
3. Superman=BA=CM
4. Thor
5. Silver Surfer

Babajaev
Originally posted by h1a8
By best quantifiable feats:

1. Planet moving Superman
2. WBH
3. Planet shattering Gladiator
4. DD
5. Thor
6. CM=BA
7. Silver Surfer unamped

By averages

1. Current WBH
2. DD
3. Superman=BA=CM
4. Thor
5. Silver Surfer

how is gladiator shattering some planet which could be a very small planet perhaps even smaller than the moon equels strength? if anything thats a punching feat but it has nothing at all to do with arm wrestling

i bet iron fist can punch harder than spider-man doesnt mean he will beat spider-man inan arm wrestling competition

zeel

he better if he wants to beat most theses guys a calm hulk is not beating most theses guys.

h1a8
how is gladiator shattering some planet which could be a very small planet perhaps even smaller than the moon equels strength? if anything thats a punching feat but it has nothing at all to do with arm wrestling

i bet iron fist can punch harder than spider-man doesnt mean he will beat spider-man inan arm wrestling competition It had an atmosphere. So it was at least Mars size. You are right though about punching and lifting. Iron Fist can punch harder because of a specific power enabling to do it (not strength). Glads can punch hard because of strength only.

abhilegend
I am glad carver is not here.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by abhilegend
I am glad carver is not here. He will return, and he will bring war with him.

World War Carver.

CosmicComet
lol.

abhilegend
World war mohawk is more suitable. I think he would've a heart attack to see namor vs gladiator 5 pages long and people actually taking namor over Mohawkiator.

george '06
1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Superman
4. Captain Marvel/ Black Adam
5. Gladiator
6. Thor
7. Silver Surfer

Babajaev
Originally posted by george '06
1. Hulk
2. Doomsday
3. Superman
4. Captain Marvel/ Black Adam
5. Gladiator
6. Thor
7. Silver Surfer

how is gladiator stronger than thor?

george '06
how is gladiator stronger than thor? I was iffy on that, but i figured that gladiator could take thor without his hammer

Babajaev
Originally posted by george '06
I was iffy on that, but i figured that gladiator could take thor without his hammer

fair enough gladiator indeed has good strength feats to back that up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He will return, and he will bring war with him.

World War Carver.

I lold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.