The Super Predators vs. Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
The three super Predators from Predators
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/photosizer/upload/predators011710.jpg

vs.

Zombie form Jason with his machete from the 10 films of the F13th franchise and FvJ
http://lucasfilmes.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jason-voorhees1.jpg

The Predators appear in crystal lake looking for potentional candidates to be dropped on the game preserve. Jason finds himself surrounded by 3 Predators, they try to get him "alive" first, but won't hesitate to kill, if they can't capture him. The Predators are disarmed. Fight takes place, appropriately, in the forest, and on a dark night.
Can the 3 super Predators take Jason down or will Jason rip them apart like wet paper?

the ninjak
They take him. But their security on an away team ship sucked ass!

Jason's demon worm escapes and enters a Predator whilst he sleeps and the carnage begins.

That or Jason turns into a creeping slime that goes into some random Predator tech and becomes Jason X.

Game Over.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
They take him. But their security on an away team ship sucked ass!

Jason's demon worm escapes and enters a Predator whilst he sleeps and the carnage begins.

That or Jason turns into a creeping slime that goes into some random Predator tech and becomes Jason X.

Game Over.

First of all, that's not how he became Jason X. He was in pieces from the explosive rounds, and billions of advanced nanomachines rebuilt him because he fell on the operating table and made it malfunction. Also, if they're disarmed, that means they have no tech to begin with, but that's a moot point since Jason doesn't have his magic healing table.

Second, in no movie involving a Predator have we ever seen one asleep. And if they were actively hunting him, they wouldn't be sleeping anyway.

So try again.

Nemesis X
What's with the Jason wank in this forum?

KingD19
That's just NInjak.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
First of all, that's not how he became Jason X. He was in pieces from the explosive rounds, and billions of advanced nanomachines rebuilt him because he fell on the operating table and made it malfunction. Also, if they're disarmed, that means they have no tech to begin with, but that's a moot point since Jason doesn't have his magic healing table.

Second, in no movie involving a Predator have we ever seen one asleep. And if they were actively hunting him, they wouldn't be sleeping anyway.

So try again.
Ahh you're right. I've actually never seen Jason X, just random scenes. And good point about Predators not sleeping.
My original post was obviously in jest so whatever.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
What's with the Jason wank in this forum?
I don't make the threads.

the ninjak
Besides I did say they take Jason.

And they will, with ease. After all if an elite military team can trap and kill him these Predators most definitely will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.