Rom: Space Knight vs Deaths Head II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

leonidas
well, it would depend on how minion deals with the neutralizer. rom is nowhere near his physical equal and would get trashed if it came to a brawl. hard to say. that neutralizer was pretty powerful.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
rom is nowhere near his physical equal and would get trashed if it came to a brawl.

You think so? He did allright against Colossus, and Savage Hulk felt his punch.. Plus he took down Terrax the Tamer and absorbed The Blobs best punch, and even took him out when his feet weren't planted. Rogue didn't simply tear him apart, either, so he's around class 100 or so in durability and strength.

leonidas
cl100? rom?? the group of spaceknights working together took down terrax. not sure where you're getting that rom took him out. unless i'm not remembering something.... colossus was def stronger of i remember that fight right and rogue is really only cl50 or so. i don't see rom as even being that strong tbh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.