Haircut time again....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Today I went for my approx. 6 weekly haircut and was again shocked at the amount of grey hairs I spotted, as the clippings fell onto the gown they wrap you up in at hairdressers.

I notice this every time and spend the whole time trying to remember just how many grey ones there were last time.

Oh woe is me, I remember the days when I spent the entire haircut time staring at the lollypop jar hoping to get one when I was done.

Bunch of getting old arse. sad

rusky
I actually get quite bored during the process ! That is, when I'm not too busy worrying over my own wellbeing... those things are sharp u know... smile

Dim
Havent' found any grey yet... 6 weeks huh?...I don't think I could handle going that long

Dexx
6 weeks?...i beat that sometimes

Tex
Awh, grey hairs.
Just another thing on Tex's 'Do not worry about' list.stick out tongue

I get my haircut at Toni & Guy, and they have these adorable 10 inch flat plasma screens on every chair, you can watch whatever you wantraver

phinney6
I just g
ot my haircut

Tex
Hi Phinney6!
On Spring break?

Thomas H
Soon hair cut time for me aswell!

mechmoggy
I have mine really short Dim, after 6 weeks its still pretty short but it takes too much time for me to "do" in the morning. With this trim it takes me about 30 seconds to tidy it up. cool

I don't have any grey on the top, just down the sides but I have a number 2 shave there so I they can't be seen normally.

Thomas H
IM going for a army haircut as usuall..

finti
yeah cut it right above your shoulders

mechmoggy
Talking of cuts, I got a really nasty cut on my thumb this week at work. It was on a band-saw and I slipped and my thumb went into the moving blade, its left me with about a 10mm (3/8" for you yanks) gash in the end of my thumb. Its starting to seal together at last, but there's a good 2mm (0.080"wink gap to heal. sad

I should have gone for stitches but I felt we were too busy at work, add another nasty scar to the list....

Thomas H
yea rigth! sick roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never will I have hear to my shoulders!!

Thats to hippie/rocker..and I dont like that type!!

Julie
I only go to the hair cutters.....about 1ce a month

finti
hair Thomas hair

Thomas H
my God, its HAIR........

phinney6
Nope not on spring break, I dont get that, I get ONE lousy week of during the end of April, damn!

Lara
I had my hair cut really short 6 months ago an ppl are starting to say I should grow it long again , I due for a hair cut but I'm having an internal argument at the moment! *sigh*

finti
girls should have some lenght hto their hair, jmho

Lara
jmho?

finti
just my humble opinion

Lara
o! ok. well at lest in the summer when my hair was long, my neck and part of my back were protected!

mechmoggy
*Old joke alert*

My wife's got long hair all down her back.... none on her head, just all down her back.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
goonie goo goo

Lara
laughing out loud and wht would Mrs.mm think if she saw what you just posted mech?

mechmoggy
1) She'd kick my ass because I've booked this afternoon off work to finish off a Uni assignment.

2) She'd slap me for using ancient jokes like that.

Either way, it involves me getting a spanking. wink

Lara
laughing out loud

Corran
evil face

Lara
blink blink

Corran
I recently had my hair cut and I don't mind telling you that I look good.

finti
what polish do you use for your head

Corran
brasso

finti
the same as they use on snooker balls

Corran
Nah, its not as harsh on the skin as that, and it has a moisturiser in it too.

finti
moisturiser? beer

Lara
laughing out loud

GordonSkywalker
I had a haircut about two weeks ago. As I have curly hair it is difficult to cut, so I usually get someone else to do it!(Only Kidding!) I prefer it when my hair looks a bit more straight than wavy all the time.

Lara
try having hair thats neither curly nor straight! hair thats just a fuzzy mess!

Corran
Doesn't everyone have that?

Lara
no

Tex
Yes yes yes, its that time again for Moh, I have to have my precious locks cut once again!raver

mechmoggy
Post a pic, I wanna see the "do". cool

Captain REX
The new horror film, "The Great Locks of Texas!" You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll piss your pants when Tex turns on his Bjork videos! eek!

GordonSkywalker
Please no...anything but that!(hides behind the door in sheer terror!)

Captain REX
Gordon, the door has a Bjork post on it...

GordonSkywalker
Hey, whatever rocks your boat!

Tex

Captain REX
She looks like she has some certain bodily fluid in her hair... sick sick sick

Lara
*spews in the bin* someone get rid of that!

mah
isnt it just water?

Corran
Yes, mah that's exactly what it is.

mechmoggy
eek!

Lara
no

mah
hm

Lara
why dont you stand up for yourself mah?

Corran
Yeah, Mah stand up for yourself, don't let people push you around. And especially don't let that Bully Lara tell you what to do all the time. smile

Tex
Yeah!stick out tongue

mah
To be honest, I can't say I noticed much pushing-around of me in this thread

Corran
Well said Mah, you tell her.

mah
it's more a matter of telling the truth

GordonSkywalker
Sorry, did I miss anything? I just got back from getting a haircut! You guys picking on Lara again??

Orpheus
haircuts, hmm I get mine done when i start to look like Chewie's long lost cousin or when it starts getting annoying. its normall about every 8 weeks, sometimes that gets stretched in the winter as it can be cold with a cycle helmet on. Good in the summer, the vents keep the head cool but a pain in the winter when the last thing you need is a cold head.

GordonSkywalker
It was a shock when I looked in the mirror that first time.

Lara
corran! FO!

Corran
I think I know what that Abbreviation means, uncalled for and I thought you were a lady.

Lara
I am, when I want to be!

Ushgarak
Disturbing.

Lara
ppl shouldnt prevoke others! especially, when ita guy prekoving a woman, she could do something completely out of character :whistle

Ushgarak
Whistling is totally out of character?

Lara
No, just suspicious!

mechmoggy
But handy if there's no lock on the door of a toilet.

Corran
Must try that.

Lara
dont even go there you might just have your eyes scratched out, and thats not all! evil face

Corran
Have my eyes scratched out for whistling as a warning when I am using a toilet that has no lock on the door so that others do not intrude nb mistake? That seems a little harsh, would you rather I gave you no warning and you just opened the unlocked door and walked in on me?

Lara
I think I'm on a different train of thought to what you are!

Ushgarak
Entirely different railway line if you ask me

Corran
and not even the same rail operator.

mechmoggy
Smooth operator or lathe operator?

Corran
mmm Sade.

mechmoggy
Meeeow. wink

Lara
huh

mah
ah, nice avatar

mechmoggy
A little small, the old folks like Corran may have to get right up close to see that. stick out tongue

Lara
well thats as big as I can get it in adobe photo shop! thats 64"64 pixels! unless some one wants to have a go for me?

finti
Yes old as Corran big grin

Lara
any offeres on the resizing of my avatar?

Corran
Finti, you are older than me, how embarrassing for you.

Lara
laughing out loud looks like that one back fired on you there finti!

Corran
Actually he didn't, I am older than him by 8 months but was just trying to annoy him

Lara
**blank** blink blink

Corran
Sorry 'bout that. Anyhow, I think I will be getting my haircut tomorrow.

Lara
really! I thought you were a slap head! roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
I may have to grow the sides and comb them over soon.

Seeeeeeexyyyyyyyyyyy. big grin

Corran
yeah baby.

mechmoggy
How cool are we? big grin

Corran
Cooler than cool McCool the coolest person in Cool town, prestigious winner of the Coolest chap award for three consecutive years,

mechmoggy
big grin

On a hair related note, I trimmed my george.w last night. I felt it was getting a little rogue again. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.