WWH vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/115337-161331-hulk_super.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/comic%20book%20scans/onslaught1a2ii.jpg

who wins?

dmills
Ohhh, this is going to be good. Can't wait to see the reasoning in some of the answers...

Damborgson
Originally posted by dmills
Ohhh, this is going to be good. yep. cool but without Carver.....It wont be the same. disgust

Parmaniac
?

leonidas
don't tell me carver finally got banned??? i've had him on ignore so long it's hard to keep track. as for the fight--no idea. narration would lead you to believe wwh would win, but mindless was basically a big engine of rage. i'd say stalemate or wwh because i think he might be smart enough to use his brain and find a win. i'm sure wwh would think to bfr first at the very least.

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
don't tell me carver finally got banned??? i've had him on ignore so long it's hard to keep track. as for the fight--no idea. narration would lead you to believe wwh would win, but mindless was basically a big engine of rage. i'd say stalemate or wwh because i think he might be smart enough to use his brain and find a win. i'm sure wwh would think to bfr first at the very least. No he just left. Said he was going on an "owning spree" then left feeling like the champion of KMC. laughing out loud still though hulk threads wont be the same...

Bouboumaster
The Green Scar stomp.

Mindless Hulk, while always pissed, is limited in the fact that he's too stupid to be insane with rage. Savage Hulk is more powerful that Mindless Hulk.

On the other hand, it's Banner who is in control of the Green Scar, so he fully understand what the hell is happening out there. And at the time, what was happening is that his wife died. Add to that that he learned how to fight, and you have a flavored can of whoop ass opened in the face of Mindless Hulk.

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
No he just left. Said he was going on an "owning spree" then left feeling like the champion of KMC. laughing out loud

dear gawd..... no expression

Parmaniac
Originally posted by leonidas
dear gawd..... no expression The forum wouldn't work without Carver, it would collapse.

iceman24567
It depends on who starts out stronger and by what margin but i see Mindless Hulk squashing WWH's head within 30 seconds of the encounter

Stoic
WW Hulk would defeat the Mindless Hulk just as Bouboumaster suggested. The idea of WW Hulk being able to focus his rage, and go from 100-100,000,000,000 to even beyond this ludicrous number while not holding anything back, is a clear indication that he would spank Mindless Hulk in less than the 5 minutes or more that it would take the Mindless Hulk to ramp up to any significant the level of challenging him.

In my opinion it would be like throwing an unseasoned Street Fighter in the ring with Anderson Silva, or George St. Pierre and expecting them to do well.

This all depends on if WW Hulk decides not to hold back, and goes World Breaker on him immediately.

Parmaniac
Isn't this a retcon vs. pre retcon matchup?

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't this a retcon vs. pre retcon matchup?

When was the Hulk retconned? The story that happened in the Dark Dimension still happened, the only thing that I know that changed was that the Hulk separated itself, or himself from Banner, which makes no sense whatsoever. My first thought was to lynch the new writer for ignoring the myth of the Hulk's past history.

Bouboumaster
IMO...

1- Current Hulk is the strongest Hulk showed on panels

2- Green Scar would be the second one

3- Savage Hulk probably has the same potential that the first two, but he never tapped into it

4- Mindless Hulk is too moron to keep it up with the other three. Yeah, even if Savage Hulk is painfully stupid, he understand his surronding, the situations, and Banner is still hiding in his subconscient.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
When was the Hulk retconned? The story that happened in the Dark Dimension still happened, the only thing that I know that changed was that the Hulk separated itself, or himself from Banner, which makes no sense whatsoever. My first thought was to lynch the new writer for ignoring the myth of the Hulk's past history. My point is more that Dark Dimension Hulk has retconned the mindless Hulks story because I can't imagine a Hulk purely filled with rage and still holding back. Because it was said that Hulk always held back in the past.

CosmicComet
It could just mean whenever Banner had even the tiniest bit of influence, the Hulk held back.

Damborgson
My point is more that Dark Dimension Hulk has retconned the mindless Hulks story because I can't imagine a Hulk purely filled with rage and still holding back. Because it was said that Hulk always held back in the past. Was it hulk who said it? If so I would take it with a grain of salt. That entire storyline was the biggest wankfest I have ever seen.

psycho gundam
"green scar" and "world breaker" are the same character, just different moniker. both those names are given to him from that sakaar lore/prophecy; they are not different characters or mindsets, just an evolution of the hero's status in the prophecy

Stoic
My point is more that Dark Dimension Hulk has retconned the mindless Hulks story because I can't imagine a Hulk purely filled with rage and still holding back. Because it was said that Hulk always held back in the past.

I understand your take on it, but you missed one variable. The Green Scar who is also WB Hulk, and WW Hulk (same persona of the character) was taught to focus his anger, or hone it during the Planet Hulk saga.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
It could just mean whenever Banner had even the tiniest bit of influence, the Hulk held back.

Banner is not a killer,hence the reason he begged for help for someone to please stop him. It's not that he couldn't have produced the same effects of the Dark Dimension on Earth, it's that he didn't want to.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
"green scar" and "world breaker" are the same character, just different moniker. both those names are given to him from that sakaar lore/prophecy; they are not different characters or mindsets, just an evolution of the hero's status in the prophecy

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mindless would be winning up until Hulk goes World Breaker. Assuming he can in this thread.

vansonbee
WBH > Mindless > WWH > Savage

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
WBH > Mindless > WWH > Savage

You don't get it but that's ok.

Rez
Originally posted by Stoic
When was the Hulk retconned? The story that happened in the Dark Dimension still happened, the only thing that I know that changed was that the Hulk separated itself, or himself from Banner, which makes no sense whatsoever. My first thought was to lynch the new writer for ignoring the myth of the Hulk's past history.

As a matter of interest Hulk was separated from banner in the past,The Onslaught fight was one occasion,it happened before that also.Hulk seems to be an independent entity,Marvel even suggest his power is extra/interdimensional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.