Weakest character that can beat gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Babajaev
who is the weakest character that can beat gladiator for the majority?

Stoic
Gladiator isn't as weak as some are making him out to be, it would take a character slightly above Surfers level to thoroughly trounce him in convincing fashion.

-Pr-
To take a majority from Gladiator? I could see someone like Black Adam doing it, maybe Martian Manhunter. I'd expect the big three to get majorities over him, which should go without saying).

On Earth, I could see Hercules doing it, or at least taking a couple of wins.

george '06
another superman analog, Hyperion maybe or one of the marvel family could probably take 5-6/10

wildernesss
With CIS & PIS on, gladiator could lose a majority to vision; only if vision isn't holding back at all & is totally ruthless.

Babajaev
i just went and saw gladiator respect thread he is a total beast,i think only someone at black adam and above levels can take a majority over him

Bentley
Originally posted by wildernesss
With CIS & PIS on, gladiator could lose a majority to vision; only if vision isn't holding back at all & is totally ruthless.

That's a good one actually. I was going to say Mr. Fixit.

h1a8
Originally posted by Babajaev
who is the weakest character that can beat gladiator for the majority? I don't see any being under herald beating him for a majority if he uses his speed. The weakest has to be a mid herald (minimum) that has great speed.

Stoic
Anyone above Hyperion, should be able to do the job. However Hyperion was and is a beast.

dmills
Rocket Raccoon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.