moleculeman vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both at best but thanos doesnt have infinity gauntlet who wins nd how?

Stoic
Thanos

TheLordofMurder
If they are at their best, then once again, this is spite infavor of Classic Owen...

zopzop
Pre Retcon MM stomps, Post Retcon MM dies.

the ninjak
MM

Prep-Man
MM.

Mshinu
MM turns Thanos into prune juice.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Silent Master
MM wins easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Man, you were having such a record of actually being right today big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Man, you were having such a record of actually being right these past 4 years and don't look to be slowing down anytime soon. You're my idol. big grin I am pretty good at this debating thing.

Bentley
Now you're making me wonder if it was your doing that Nvr got banned back in the day smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Now you're making me wonder if it was your doing that Nvr got banned back in the day smokin' I wanted them to allow nver back onto the forums and wasn't even present when he was banned. He's currently on herochat as fangirl. I'm against perma bans unless it's an extreme case.

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man at his best either pre or post retcon wins 10/10

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, 10/10.

laughing out loud

This is only true against the Watered Down version of Owen; Classic Owen rage stomps, Spites, Thanos and his woman 100000000/10 without effort.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

This is only true against the Watered Down version of Owen; Classic Owen rage stomps, Spites, Thanos and his woman 100000000/10 without effort. Nope.

Badabing
Originally posted by ozz81
both at best but thanos doesnt have infinity gauntlet who wins nd how? MM at his beast, pre-retcon, wins with ease.

TheLordofMurder
Nope.

You mean to tell me that Thanos can beat pre-retcon Molecule Man!?

Thats 1000% BS and you know it; pre-retcon MM would defeat our universe and everything in it at the same time with minimal effort...

quanchi112
You mean to tell me that Thanos can beat pre-retcon Molecule Man!?

Thats 1000% BS and you know it; pre-retcon MM would defeat our universe and everything in it at the same time with minimal effort... Sure didn't look that way against Sentry. I take all their showings into account.

Badabing
Sure didn't look that way against Sentry. I take all their showings into account. No, you have to take the stipulations of the thread into account. And the stips say "both at their best". Which means pre-retcon MM. You don't get to choose what best makes your guy win.

TheLordofMurder
Sure didn't look that way against Sentry. I take all their showings into account.

The OP states "at their best."

Owens best is pre-retcon; pre-retcon Owen annhiliates Thanos and that anorexic she-bag he calls his woman with the same ease he draws breath...

Happy Dance

tkitna
MM easily

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Badabing
No, you have to take the stipulations of the thread into account. And the stips say "both at their best". Which means pre-retcon MM. You don't get to choose what best makes your guy win.

thumb up

Quanchi always tries to twist things around so that it favors Thanos...

quanchi112
The OP states "at their best."

Owens best is pre-retcon; pre-retcon Owen annhiliates Thanos and that anorexic she-bag he calls his woman with the same ease he draws breath...

Happy Dance I still see Thanos bringing death to him based on his powers but whatevs.

Originally posted by Badabing
No, you have to take the stipulations of the thread into account. And the stips say "both at their best". Which means pre-retcon MM. You don't get to choose what best makes your guy win. Bada I am the most fair and unbiased guy out there. Take back your venomous words.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi...

How can Thanos bring Death to someone who is more powerful than Thanos, Death, and everything else in the universe combined?

Oh thats right...he cant...he just gets pwned trying!

Happy Dance

leonidas
laughing at anyany thought that thanos has a chance in hell of even making owen notice he's present on the battlefield let alone winning. it might as well be aunt may vs owen for all the difference it would make given the stips of this fight. pre-retcon owen arguably (based on his comparison to pre-retcon beyonder DID) surpasses the tribunal. and we know what lt did to the ig.

this thead is spite in its purest form and should be closed. again......

Badabing
I still see Thanos bringing death to him based on his powers but whatevs.

Bada I am the most fair and unbiased guy out there. Take back your venomous words. Sorry Quan. Sometimes I have to save you from yourself. thanduros

Silent Master
@Quanchi...

How can Thanos bring Death to someone who is more powerful than Thanos, Death, and everything else in the universe combined?

Happy Dance

Quan isn't capable of admitting when Thanos would lose.

Silent Master
Sure didn't look that way against Sentry. I take all their showings into account.

Have someone read the OP to you.

guy222
thanos doesn't have a prayer here

quanchi112
@Quanchi...

Happy Dance I don't see him being able to resist death despite him being more powerful he isn't immune to death. Thanos is.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Have someone read the OP to you. Did you read any of the recent posts ?

Silent Master
This isn't a fight to the death, so Thanos being "immune to death" is irrelevant.

Mshinu
I don't see him being able to resist death despite him being more powerful he isn't immune to death. Thanos is.

Owen laughs death in her bony face then grinds her scrawny ass to nonexistant dust. Thanos has less chanse here than a tiny microscopic snowflake in the depth of hell`s tropical zone during an extreme heatwave.

quanchi112
This isn't a fight to the death, so Thanos being "immune to death" is irrelevant. My argument had to do with the point of being more powerful isn't the only manner or deciding factor in a fight. I wish you'd understand my point.Originally posted by Mshinu
Owen laughs death in her bony face then grinds her scrawny ass to nonexistant dust. Thanos has less chanse here than a tiny microscopic snowflake in the depth of hell`s tropical zone during an extreme heatwave. I disagree. I see Thanos winning due to his death causing powers.

Silent Master
So, how exactly does Thanos wins?

quanchi112
So, how exactly does Thanos wins? Killing him.

Silent Master
And how exactly is Thanos going to kill someone that is on pre-retcon MM's power level?

quanchi112
And how exactly is Thanos going to kill someone that is on pre-retcon MM's power level? He has the power to cause death as death's avatar. I see him being able to do so.

Silent Master
Based on what feats?

quanchi112
Based on what feats? Ones from comics.

Silent Master
2nd chance, name the specific feats that make you believe that Thanos can beat pre-retcon MM.

Bentley
He was outplayed by Rocket Raccoon, blown to beats by Drax and was physically stronger than a kree!

TheLordofMurder
Quanchi is just being ridiculous now...

Just let him have his delusions; everyone here knows Thanos has no prayer in this fight...even Quan knows this...he just wont admit it.

Maybe we should make this a poll question...

smile

quanchi112
2nd chance, name the specific feats that make you believe that Thanos can beat pre-retcon MM. Comics with Thanos in them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.