Black Adam vs Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Babajaev
its black adam vs majestic no BFR, no PIS , no CIS

Majestic doesnt have his sword for this fight who wins

abhilegend
Split, maj is stronger (not by much) but less durable (again not much). In skill majestros has an edge but adam compensates by his ferocity. I can see this going any way.

snowdragon
It's close either way, Majestic melts his face off over and over though, BA would like thatsmile

Mshinu
Close, I give Maj the edge due to skill.

Lord Feron
Surprise no one is saying, Maj wins because he is a genius! laughing out loud

snowdragon
Really alot of the "superman" clones are pretty close in power and I enjoy BA, Glads, Maj for their attitude not just abilities.

I would think that generally: Maj>BA>Glads but it's not a landslide in that direction.

Babajaev
Originally posted by Mshinu
Close, I give Maj the edge due to skill.

and black adam doesnt have skills? black adamis very good at fighting overall he is like an expert street fighter that use everything to his advantage, i see him going for things like tearing out eye balls , try to rip out his knee cap...i think overall this is going to be a long fight with either 5/10 or 6/10 for black adam

snowdragon
Originally posted by Babajaev
and black adam doesnt have skills? black adamis very good at fighting overall he is like an expert street fighter that use everything to his advantage, i see him going for things like tearing out eye balls , try to rip out his knee cap...i think overall this is going to be a long fight with either 5/10 or 6/10 for black adam

I love BA's moxy, he flew through Spectre's dome in defiance but he still had his face melted and he can be really awesome but that stands to tell me Maj can do it if Superman can.

Not to mention Majestic is well into the thousands of years old in age fighting much tougher opponents then BA does on average.

Maj should take this win consistently.

Mshinu
and black adam doesnt have skills?

Now where would you get that idea from my post? Maj is just a bit better.

Babajaev
Originally posted by snowdragon
I love BA's moxy, he flew through Spectre's dome in defiance but he still had his face melted and he can be really awesome but that stands to tell me Maj can do it if Superman can.

Not to mention Majestic is well into the thousands of years old in age fighting much tougher opponents then BA does on average.

Maj should take this win consistently.

when did black adam got his face melted by superman? as far as i know only in the DC ONLINE intro game

oh come on i got tired of this "1000 of years fighting", so if we go by that crap than the best fighters in the entire universe are thor and majestic? or all the gods that live for thousand years? you know its not the case here and it will never be since someone like batman can easily outclass in skills a god with thousand years of fighting bla bla bla, to me black adam displayed better fighting abilities than majestic he is cruel street fighting expert that knows how to dissable his opponent in a bloody gory way, black adam overall is portrayed as a better fighter IMO than majestic

did majestic broke teams on the level black adam did? i didnt see anything that impressive from majestic

JakeTheBank
Just fighting or training for thousands of years isn't a prerequisite for being a good fighter, but Majestic does have the showings outside of just being hella old to justify him being more skilled than Adam. He's also smarter and less inhibited by CIS in terms of using his powers effectively than say, Superman (generally speaking that is, as Kal does have his moments where he exploits his power set to great effect).

That's not to say Adam isn't skilled in fighting as he is, but he's effectively primarily due to his power and strength and ruthlessness, all of which are pretty negligible against Majestros, who's more or less equal in all those aspects.

WhirlyownsMods3
nutnut

"Id"
Tie.

But, if Majestros gets his blade. BA head is flying off.

iceman24567
when did black adam got his face melted by superman? as far as i know only in the DC ONLINE intro game

oh come on i got tired of this "1000 of years fighting", so if we go by that crap than the best fighters in the entire universe are thor and majestic? or all the gods that live for thousand years? you know its not the case here and it will never be since someone like batman can easily outclass in skills a god with thousand years of fighting bla bla bla, to me black adam displayed better fighting abilities than majestic he is cruel street fighting expert that knows how to dissable his opponent in a bloody gory way, black adam overall is portrayed as a better fighter IMO than majestic

did majestic broke teams on the level black adam did? i didnt see anything that impressive from majestic Characters like Thor and Majestic aren't just old they are warrior class herald beings that have fought many battles/wars so i don't see your problem no expression

snowdragon

did majestic broke teams on the level black adam did? i didnt see anything that impressive from majestic

I'm sorry what skills are you referring to with BA, I can say Majestic was one of the few trained by Coda Assassins that are male aside from Grifter.

Really no human though should be able to match up to thousands of years of exp but that doesn't sell comics does it?

I also said that on average Majestic fights tougher opponents then BA and has some extra powers BA doesn't have, Maj still takes the majority.

Babajaev
Originally posted by iceman24567
Characters like Thor and Majestic aren't just old they are warrior class herald beings that have fought many battles/wars so i don't see your problem no expression

so by saying you dont know what my problem is you are siding with statements such as.... thor and majestic are more skilled than shang chi, iron fist, karate kid, stick ... act act act?

WhirlyownsMods3
nutnut

Babajaev
I'm sorry what skills are you referring to with BA, I can say Majestic was one of the few trained by Coda Assassins that are male aside from Grifter.

Really no human though should be able to match up to thousands of years of exp but that doesn't sell comics does it?

I also said that on average Majestic fights tougher opponents then BA and has some extra powers BA doesn't have, Maj still takes the majority.

skills of owning teams of heralds and overall theway heusually owns his opponents without too much trouble in fighting , he doesnt have to doflips to display fighting abilities

so you are saying thor and majestic are more skilled than batman, karate kid, shang chi, lady shiva? there is a difference between fighting for thousand of years and actually learning new fighting methods, if i brought a young MMA fighter via time machine to themiddle age and let him fight hand 2 hand some knight that been fighting wars for years my money is on the young MMA fighter, fighting many years by swinging hammers and fists wont give you the edge over someone who study and practice new techniques and modern forms of fighting all the time like batman and the likes of him

iceman24567
so by saying you dont know what my problem is you are siding with statements such as.... thor and majestic are more skilled than shang chi, iron fist, karate kid, stick ... act act act? Its ect and no they may not be more skilled but their combat experience would more than even the playing field.

snowdragon
skills of owning teams of heralds and overall theway heusually owns his opponents without too much trouble in fighting , he doesnt have to doflips to display fighting abilities

so you are saying thor and majestic are more skilled than batman, karate kid, shang chi, lady shiva? there is a difference between fighting for thousand of years and actually learning new fighting methods, if i brought a young MMA fighter via time machine to themiddle age and let him fight hand 2 hand some knight that been fighting wars for years my money is on the young MMA fighter, fighting many years by swinging hammers and fists wont give you the edge over someone who study and practice new techniques and modern forms of fighting all the time like batman and the likes of him

You are taking my words to far.

Majestic is just better with what he's done over BA.

I'm saying comics create characters and no human with any amount of training should realistically be able to topple someone who fights for THOUSANDS of years like ex superman, thor, majestic who should have just by virtue of age picked up more then what humans master in a lifetime.

Babajaev
Its ect and no they may not be more skilled but their combat experience would more than even the playing field.

even the playing field? so you mean by those words they can match people like batman , karate kid and all of those with there skills?

let me remind you that in avengers cap was always training thor and in couple sparring fights they had cap just owned thor and thor commented saying something like how can a mortal do such things

as i explained before being in battles for 1000 years doesnt mean you increase your skills, if you swing your hammer for 1000 years and basically just brawl it doesnt mean you can match someone who studied different methods and forms of combat , just like batman being able to learn 127 fighting styles in couple of years... unreal? perhaps... but thats comics for you so dont try to apply too much significance to time

Batdude234
nutnut

Babajaev
You are taking my words to far.

Majestic is just better with what he's done over BA.

I'm saying comics create characters and no human with any amount of training should realistically be able to topple someone who fights for THOUSANDS of years like ex superman, thor, majestic who should have just by virtue of age picked up more then what humans master in a lifetime.

but then again you got batman whocan master 127 forms of fighting in couple years.... thats comics for you , and still as i stated before fighting for 1000 years =/= training and learning techniques for 1000 years , forall that i know thor could just swing his hammer for 1000 years and bash his enemies like that it doesnt make him more skilled

iceman24567
even the playing field? so you mean by those words they can match people like batman , karate kid and all of those with there skills?

let me remind you that in avengers cap was always training thor and in couple sparring fights they had cap just owned thor and thor commented saying something like how can a mortal do such things

as i explained before being in battles for 1000 years doesnt mean you increase your skills, if you swing your hammer for 1000 years and basically just brawl it doesnt mean you can match someone who studied different methods and forms of combat , just like batman being able to learn 127 fighting styles in couple of years... unreal? perhaps... but thats comics for you so dont try to apply too much significance to time Do you seriously believe Thor didn't have proper h2h training? Nobody is saying he his Batman level but you are low balling

Babajaev
Do you seriously believe Thor didn't have proper h2h training? Nobody is saying he his Batman level but you are low balling

low balling because i am stating he is not as skilled as the top MA guys in comics? erm

snowdragon
"as i explained before being in battles for 1000 years doesnt mean you increase your skills"

And as I explained that's comic logic at it's greatest, it's insane. That's the reason I generally try to stay away from "skill" fights in comics.

No one in their right mind can actually comprehend (I would hope) that you don't get better in a thousand years of doing something even casually that a human can only spend say 50 years devoting their life to.

As I said from the start alot of these guys are very similar in power however Majestic takes this one.

iceman24567
low balling because i am stating he is not as skilled as the top MA guys in comics? erm Yes of course thats exactly what i said no expression

Babajaev
"as i explained before being in battles for 1000 years doesnt mean you increase your skills"

And as I explained that's comic logic at it's greatest, it's insane. That's the reason I generally try to stay away from "skill" fights in comics.

No one in their right mind can actually comprehend (I would hope) that you don't get better in a thousand years of doing something even casually that a human can only spend say 50 years devoting their life to.

As I said from the start alot of these guys are very similar in power however Majestic takes this one.

first of all where is it stated he recieved real training and studied new techniques over all those years? if after 1000 he is getting tooled and trained by cap it tells me he didnt achieve much in those 1000 years

how many fights did he have all those 1000 years? was it stated he had fights everyday? for all that we know he could have not so much fights during that time, and this is freakin thor even if he did fight he could just use his powers to win the fight and thats it who even said he got physical? and even if he got physical who said he had to use too much skills? 1 or 2 mjolnir swings to the head and most of the fights would be over .... so tell me something what makes you believe so hard that during those 1000 years thor was suppose to get better and more skilled as a fighter to the point he HAS TO BE better and more skilled than any human like batman who spent his entire life training

Batdude234
nutnut

Babajaev
Yes of course thats exactly what i said no expression

well that was my point to begin with that he is not as skilled as the top guys...and then you came and tried to prove....something i guess...so that means you dont agree with me which means you think the opposite?

Rage.Of.Olympus

as i explained before being in battles for 1000 years doesnt mean you increase your skills, if you swing your hammer for 1000 years and basically just brawl it doesnt mean you can match someone who studied different methods and forms of combat , just like batman being able to learn 127 fighting styles in couple of years... unreal? perhaps... but thats comics for you so dont try to apply too much significance to time

Issue number or scan please. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you just made all of that up.

Also, lol. Thor's an incredibly skilled warrior.

Babajaev
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Issue number or scan please. Otherwise, I'm going to assume you just made all of that up.

i never said thor isnt skilled he is very skilled and easlity can match or outmatch hercules and the likes , what i was stating is just because he lives for 1000 years doesnt mean he is outomatically more skilled than any human or any being that didnt live so much

i dont remember the issue number nor i have a scan to show but as a thor fan you should know about those, the had overall 2 sparring fights, 1 of them is when thor was mortal and he did well cap himself was impressed, the second one was in avengers i remember it cap was using thors momentum against him threw him to the ground several times and thor stated something like how can a mortal do such things , also it was stated in comics several times that thor was trained by cap

GheyJ
nutnut

Rage.Of.Olympus
i never said thor isnt skilled he is very skilled and easlity can match or outmatch hercules and the likes , what i was stating is just because he lives for 1000 years doesnt mean he is outomatically more skilled than any human or any being that didnt live so much

That's fine. I agree, longevity doesn't automatically mean that one is incredibly skilled but usually in comics, warriors who have lived for a while are pretty formidable in combat.

i dont remember the issue number nor i have a scan to show but as a thor fan you should know about those, the had overall 2 sparring fights, 1 of them is when thor was mortal and he did well cap himself was impressed, the second one was in avengers i remember it cap was using thors momentum against him threw him to the ground several times and thor stated something like how can a mortal do such things , also it was stated in comics several times that thor was trained by cap

If they really happened, I would know about them. A mortal Thor sparring Captain America? As far as I know, that's your imagination. The closest scene that fits that second description is Thunderstrike's sparring match with Steve, which as everyone knows is the mortal Eric Masterson.

You're definitely making that up. I haven't seen such a reference being made once, much less several times. The only time Captain America has directly commented on Thor's skill is in this scene:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Bio6.jpg

cdtm

He's a skilled viking warrior. Cap doing things Thor's amazed at makes sense, because vikings generally don't study martial arts.

But he's been in too many fights with too many powerful characters not to have picked up some skills along the way.

iceman24567
well that was my point to begin with that he is not as skilled as the top guys...and then you came and tried to prove....something i guess...so that means you dont agree with me which means you think the opposite? I will say it again Thors fighting abilities are good not Batman but hes fairly capable in h2h

Babajaev

If they really happened, I would know about them. A mortal Thor sparring Captain America? As far as I know, that's your imagination. The closest scene that fits that second description is Thunderstrike's sparring match with Steve, which as everyone knows is the mortal Eric Masterson.

You're definitely making that up. I haven't seen such a reference being made once, much less several times. The only time Captain America has directly commented on Thor's skill is in this scene:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Bio6.jpg

i am searching for those right now

Babajaev
I will say it again Thors fighting abilities are good not Batman but hes fairly capable in h2h

oh ok thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
i am searching for those right now
Alright.

Originally posted by cdtm
He's a skilled viking warrior. Cap doing things Thor's amazed at makes sense, because vikings generally don't study martial arts.

But he's been in too many fights with too many powerful characters not to have picked up some skills along the way.

Meh, Captain America should be very impressive for a mortal but for someone who has seen as much as Thor, it's not anything out there in the grand scheme of things.

The Asgardian race is obviously very skilled in various forms of combat. Even stuff like pressure points that gets some people wet are well known to them as Sif and Valkyrie illustrated.

Ambient
Edge to Maj..

Sixth_Winged
****ing Majestros FTW. Black adam is ruthless and a great h2h no doubt but i think maj still trumps him on skill and stats.

Uriel005
but then again you got batman whocan master 127 forms of fighting in couple years.... thats comics for you , and still as i stated before fighting for 1000 years =/= training and learning techniques for 1000 years , forall that i know thor could just swing his hammer for 1000 years and bash his enemies like that it doesnt make him more skilled by shear virtue of swinging that hammer over the years slightly differently against different opponents someone would eventually figure out the most efficient/best way of doing something, How do you think any martial arts techniques get developed. Most ancient martial arts started from stuff people picked up in street brawls/warfare. They found what worked recorded and taught it. Over time it got tweaked and modified as people found improvements to it until voila you eventually get your advanced form of martial arts that has been refined to a great extent by virtue of masters finding what works and what doesn't tossing out extraneous motions and perhaps tweaking things in minutia throughout the body to improve overall efficiency. Given that much time any warrior would "perfect" their fighting style/styles beyond what anyone could learn in a lifetime. It's only by virtue that it is a comic book/quasi mystical effect/ outright mystical effects that any martial artist can be considered anything over street tier.

Also Majestic for the win. He's superman who fights dirty and isn't afraid to crush fools with ruthless cunning.

"Id"
In terms of skill, Majestros fighting ability rivals Zealot.

Uriel005
Originally posted by "Id"
In terms of skill, Majestros fighting ability rivals Zealot. wasn't she his teacher for a while as well. IIRC he's one of the few non-female Coda trained assassins. or whatever zealots crazy kung-fu killer women only deathsquad/organization.

Babajaev
i am sorry but i am not impressed with majestic, first of all about brutality? majestic doesnt hold a candle to black adamas far a brutality goes, majestic is fighting like superman he never does something brutal to his opponents its all about punching and heat vision for him, he doesnt hold back like superman does but still he doesnt hold a candle to black adam as far as fighting dirty and brutal

now about his fights themselves... most of his fights majestic is fighting nobodies and no name aliens , and yet those no name aliens give him trouble and always send him flying... his fights always take many pann els of trading hits with no name aliens while black adam knows how to finish his buisness quickly, in a physical fight alone black adam will destroy majestic.

who did majestic fight or beat? he fought captain atom and got owned, he had trouble and was even knocked out by some blue alien that no one knows who the hell is that, but i will giveyou a clue that blue alien sure wasnt a high herald level smile

a hord of some spartan cyborgs gave him trouble while even gladiator would whipe the floor with all those pathetic cyborgs , then majestic fought void fused spartan and he got owned very hard , again the void spartan that took him didnt display any abilities to put him above superman level

he got a stalemate with union who is again just a mid herald

he needed a whole team to fight off crusade who is probably the DC version of kurse

basically majestic is way too overhyped around here, his fights and feats doesnt put him above superman at all like people would like to believe , he gets very hard press vs nobody aliens that probably would all get owned by the hulk in the first place, i did a research about majestic in the last 2 days saw many of his fights and feasts and i dont know what people here are talking about, he doesnt display any great skills all he does is brawl punch for punch, he didnt display any dirty fighting like adam all he does is punching and sluging it out, basically majestic is overrated he is probably a gladiator level i am not even sure he can match sups when writen right

cdtm
Maj for the win. Adam and Maj are about even in ruthlessness, but Maj has much higher stats.

carver9
Black Adam wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam wins.

How and what percentage?

Uriel005
maj

iceman24567
You can learn only so much from being self taught though, he can throw a million punches and still be doing it wrong.

Uriel005
Everything at some point in time is self taught iceman. the only thing that turns self-taught into a martial art is time and trial and error as the style is refined. And Immortals/Gods/ and long lived beings have had time to refine what they do into an art form in terms of martial arts.

Eon Blue
Majestic

abhilegend
Majestros 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.