Black Racer vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

byrdgang21
Who wins?

"Id"
Its difficult to judge where Black Racer stands.

quanchi112
Void, easily.

Babajaev
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void, easily.

you are such a biased fanboy, do you even know who black racer is? i tell you what state some of black racer showings which helped you in desiding that void beats him easily laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Babajaev
you are such a biased fanboy, do you even know who black racer is? i tell you what state some of black racer showings which helped you in desiding that void beats him easily laughing laughing The guy whom Iman easily destroyed in death of the new gods. He's a death god who likes to ski.

Babajaev
The guy whom Iman easily destroyed in death of the new gods. He's a death god who likes to ski.

black racer is an avatar of death in DC he is above even the elder gods of DC and matched by the lords and agents of chaos... if you think void can even tickle him than laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
black racer is an avatar of death in DC he is above even the elder gods of DC and matched by the lords and agents of chaos... if you think void can even tickle him than laughing laughing laughing He isn't anywhere near the level to which you are describing him to be at. Most of what you said was just a title or so anyway.

Void kills him.

Babajaev
He isn't anywhere near the level to which you are describing him to be at. Most of what you said was just a title or so anyway.

Void kills him.

based on what? what are your bases to claim he is not at the level i am describing him? he is an avatar of death its a fact, he is stated to be the death of gods themselves he was stated to be above the elder gods, he doesnt have any known weaknesses and the original black racer was killed by infinity man which isnt a bad shopwing at all, the new black racer was stated to be even greater so its cummon sense someone like void who got tooled by thor cant even tickle him

and how is void going to kill death himself when it was stated that his weaknesses are unkown?

quanchi112
based on what? what are your bases to claim he is not at the level i am describing him? he is an avatar of death its a fact, he is stated to be the death of gods themselves he was stated to be above the elder gods, he doesnt have any known weaknesses and the original black racer was killed by infinity man which isnt a bad shopwing at all, the new black racer was stated to be even greater so its cummon sense someone like void who got tooled by thor cant even tickle him

and how is void going to kill death himself when it was stated that his weaknesses are unkown? The Infinity Man defeated him easily. He's a death god who has no feats anywhere near Iman level from death of the new gods yet he backed down against Jsa Gog.

Void only lost due to Bob's cooperation if he wants to come back he does so unlike the Black Racer.

Babajaev
The Infinity Man defeated him easily. He's a death god who has no feats anywhere near Iman level from death of the new gods yet he backed down against Jsa Gog.

Void only lost due to Bob's cooperation if he wants to come back he does so unlike the Black Racer.

exactly black racer the new one that is doesnt have many feats but he did take a full power punch from a pissed off superman without even flitching or noticing it... what does it tell you? that he is far above superman level he is freakin death Lol, void is no where near those powers he is a local threat at best a planetary threat at best this is a joke

Bentley
Frankly, Void dies, random regeneration won't heal death.

Sixth_Winged
Black Racer. Void is powerful no doubt but BR is one aspect of death so....

bbrem123
dont see how void dies here...being a death god means nothing...

quanchi112
exactly black racer the new one that is doesnt have many feats but he did take a full power punch from a pissed off superman without even flitching or noticing it... what does it tell you? that he is far above superman level he is freakin death Lol, void is no where near those powers he is a local threat at best a planetary threat at best this is a joke Void was besting the Hulk, Thor, strange, and reed with prep. That's far above resisting a k-nian attack. Originally posted by Bentley
Frankly, Void dies, random regeneration won't heal death. He's been killed before completely by the MM. Void wins.

Babajaev
Void was besting the Hulk, Thor, strange, and reed with prep. That's far above resisting a k-nian attack. He's been killed before completely by the MM. Void wins.

besting hulk is suppose to bea feat? thor owned him at the end so you fail, as i said before this is death we are talking about who was stated to be above the gods, i know he doesnt have much feats but you know what lets go with the superman one

thor was able to hurt void and even take him out... and he didnt even need to use his strongest attacks for that , now superman who is more or less thor equel was going full power punching black racer with his strongest punch and black racer didnt even flitch, thatfeat was suppose to show us how even high heralds like superman are nothing to black racer who didnt even notice supermans strongest attack

black racer is freakin death and void is just a huge crab to him Lol

quanchi112
besting hulk is suppose to bea feat? thor owned him at the end so you fail, as i said before this is death we are talking about who was stated to be above the gods, i know he doesnt have much feats but you know what lets go with the superman one

thor was able to hurt void and even take him out... and he didnt even need to use his strongest attacks for that , now superman who is more or less thor equel was going full power punching black racer with his strongest punch and black racer didnt even flitch, thatfeat was suppose to show us how even high heralds like superman are nothing to black racer who didnt even notice supermans strongest attack

black racer is freakin death and void is just a huge crab to him Lol He didn't just best Thor he bested Thor, Hulk, Reed, and Strange with prep. You acting like him besting just Superman coming wildly at him like it's awesome or something. You've lost.

Bob cooperated and wanted to die so without his cooperation he wouldn't have been defeated.

Black Racer died. He isn't death. He's just a new god. The guy was killed unlike the Void who can come back from death.

Babajaev
He didn't just best Thor he bested Thor, Hulk, Reed, and Strange with prep. You acting like him besting just Superman coming wildly at him like it's awesome or something. You've lost.

Bob cooperated and wanted to die so without his cooperation he wouldn't have been defeated.

Black Racer died. He isn't death. He's just a new god. The guy was killed unlike the Void who can come back from death.

it doesnt matter what he wanted, facts are thor was able to hurt him and even kill him with just his lightning that alone is enough to tell us where he stands

its people like you quan that just cant read between the lines deserve a big facepalm, black racer didnt even noticethe strongest attack superman was trying to deliver, he is a biend beyond superman, thor and in this case void , just learn to understand comics and what the writer is trying to tell you

you are acting as if getting killed by freakin infinity man is something wrong? infinity man would rape both void and thanos while sleeping

provide avidance that void can ressurect himself, for all that we know he can heal but thats about it

bbrem123

provide avidance that void can ressurect himself, for all that we know he can heal but thats about it

hahahaha wtf...have u read anything with the void in it?

he died like 3 times in DA alone...

Bentley
He's been killed before completely by the MM. Void wins.

Nah, he wasn't dead. Or are you saying that an avatar of death like Thanos has no power over Void?

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, he wasn't dead. Or are you saying that an avatar of death like Thanos has no power over Void? Awww shit!

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Awww shit!

laughing Instigator!

abhilegend
Of course thanos can take out void, because he is a telepath and avatar of death, but nobody else can. Not even Death (endless), why? Because, thanos has Quanforce.

Seriously, it's foolish to argue about thanos and void with Quan. The man hasn't given a single opponent win over thanos since he joined KMC. Recently he was giving thanos wins over Pre-retconned Molecule man!! Sometimes I think he is Starlin himself. BTW black racer 10/10.

leonidas
there is no reason to think void would be immune to the death touch of BR. and regardless, even if he is for some unknown and purely speculatory reasoning, void couldn't touch BR if BR didn't want to be touched. he has also shown some pretty high level cosmic powers at times and is damn near as fast as flash. gaiman was actually a little po'd at the role BR was given in death in the dcu. its at the best for void a stalemate. or BR just collects him and void dies.

i love when people who know nothing about a character, or who look at a single showing, debate about one...... laughing out loud

bbrem123
who has BR killed that was immune to death itself?

Bentley
Originally posted by bbrem123
who has BR killed that was immune to death itself?

I don't see what that has to do with this thread blink

quanchi112
it doesnt matter what he wanted, facts are thor was able to hurt him and even kill him with just his lightning that alone is enough to tell us where he stands

its people like you quan that just cant read between the lines deserve a big facepalm, black racer didnt even noticethe strongest attack superman was trying to deliver, he is a biend beyond superman, thor and in this case void , just learn to understand comics and what the writer is trying to tell you

you are acting as if getting killed by freakin infinity man is something wrong? infinity man would rape both void and thanos while sleeping

provide avidance that void can ressurect himself, for all that we know he can heal but thats about it Due to his cooperation so without it he can come back at will.

The strongest attack from Superman doesn't compare to Reed, Strange, Hulk, and Thor with prep. It's a weak case and nothing the Black racer has ever done comes close to the Void's abilities or best showings.

The best case anyone can make is entirely hyperbolic.

Nah, he wasn't dead. Or are you saying that an avatar of death like Thanos has no power over Void? Thanos does since he' shown the power to kill unkillables. When has Black racer also shown this power ?

Bentley
Cute way of turning around the question Quan. Prove that Void was killed.

quanchi112
Cute way of turning around the question Quan. Prove that Void was killed. When do you want me to prove he was killed ?

Bentley
When do you want me to prove he was killed ?

So I said "he's not inmune to dead" and you say "yes he is", and then you tell me "prove me he didn't died before he died", and I say, "Huh? what would suggest otherwise?" and you "the fact you haven't proved he was dead!" and I "Huh?" and then you "Four years in a row rocking debates!" and me blink

bbrem123
would u consider void to be the angel of death like it has been said?

Bentley
would u consider void to be the angel of death like it has been said?

I would love the dimension it would bring to the character -specially his Sentry persona-, but it would be easier to classify him as such if another character -an angel for example- mentioned it.

quanchi112
So I said "he's not inmune to dead" and you say "yes he is", and then you tell me "prove me he didn't died before he died", and I say, "Huh? what would suggest otherwise?" and you "the fact you haven't proved he was dead!" and I "Huh?" and then you "Four years in a row rocking debates!" and me blink Void is immune to death unless a character has proven he ability to kill an unkillable. What's so hard to grasp here ? I know you're from france but come on, man.

bbrem123
I would love the dimension it would bring to the character -specially his Sentry persona-, but it would be easier to classify him as such if another character -an angel for example- mentioned it.

it has been show with the biblical reference in DA and a statement by void seemingly referencing this before he goes to attack NY in the same issue.

osborne said it which obvioulsy is not the best source

and you also have a watcher saying it in the what if that i seem to remember you think is cannon

JakeTheBank
Until it's fully explored in a canon book by a reputable source, I, for one, don't consider the Void to be a death god or angel of death. Doesn't make sense at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Until it's fully explored in a canon book by a reputable source, I, for one, don't consider the Void to be a death god or angel of death. Doesn't make sense at all. It's irrelevant anyways since he's much more formidable than most death gods.

Bentley
Void is immune to death unless a character has proven he ability to kill an unkillable. What's so hard to grasp here ? I know you're from france but come on, man.

Because it's speculation? Do we know if he actually died when he was dispersed?

quanchi112
Because it's speculation? Do we know if he actually died when he was dispersed? In the traditional sense yes. The Void has only gone away when he cooperates. You need to display the power to kill unkillables. Thanos has Black Racer hasn't. Endgame.

Bentley
In the traditional sense yes. The Void has only gone away when he cooperates. You need to display the power to kill unkillables. Thanos has Black Racer hasn't. Endgame.

So you're saying, for example, that Void could go for the realm of Death, talk with Captain Marvel and then come back? Because that's the kind of death we're talking about here, and it requires a better proof than your word imo.

quanchi112
So you're saying, for example, that Void could go for the realm of Death, talk with Captain Marvel and then come back? Because that's the kind of death we're talking about here, and it requires a better proof than your word imo. I am saying he can reform from nothingness so yes he can do so. Black Racer doesn't have the kind of power to keep him dead anyways. Void's feats are far more impressive as well.

-Pr-
I'm gonna straight up smack Bada for not closing this. no expression

Bentley
I am saying he can reform from nothingness so yes he can do so.

To think that Void goes actually dead into the realm of death and to believe that Void can counter time-bfr with the same ability is downright contradictory Quan, stop trying to have your cake and eat it erm

quanchi112
To think that Void goes actually dead into the realm of death and to believe that Void can counter time-bfr with the same ability is downright contradictory Quan, stop trying to have your cake and eat it erm To go to a specific land of the dead you need to have jurisdiction over their soul. This has been covered and then some.

Bentley
I'm not talking about the specifity of the death realm, I'm pointing out that it has nothing to do with time-bfr, something that you have argued ad nauseum before ahah

quanchi112
I'm not talking about the specifity of the death realm, I'm pointing out that it has nothing to do with time-bfr, something that you have argued ad nauseum before ahah I am saying Black Racer doesn't have the power to permanently end him. Void has the power to end him. /thread.

zopzop
Here's a better question, who has the BR fought against and beaten? We know the Void's track record. The most impressive thing I saw from BR was his no selling a punch by Superman that scarred a moon.

Uriel005
would u consider void to be the angel of death like it has been said? there are a few people referred to as an angel of death. Doesn't make it an absolute fact. Just like Mikaboshi is not actually part of the Japanese pantheon. Misnomers abound especially with a title like "the angel of death" which has a moderately common use on characters who have a tendency to take great liberties in murdering people. Also Black Racer can in fact deliver a true death to Darkseid.

bbrem123
im just saying it was shown with biblical reference and stated by void himself...im not saying he is either for sure but there is evidence pointing to it

-Pr-
I am saying Black Racer doesn't have the power to permanently end him. Void has the power to end him. /thread.

You'd have to prove that.

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-

Why would he want to do that?

Bentley
I am saying Black Racer doesn't have the power to permanently end him. Void has the power to end him. /thread.

All I'm saying is that you keep making up unproved powers and attaching them to Void ahah

leonidas

laughing out loud

good one.....

bbrem123
All I'm saying is that you keep making up unproved powers and attaching them to Void ahah

why not do that...the comic writers seem to do it ever damn apperence of the character haha

Bentley
why not do that...the comic writers seem to do it ever damn apperence of the character haha

Indeed laughing out loud

quanchi112
You'd have to prove that. MM powers would definitely do so.Originally posted by Bentley
All I'm saying is that you keep making up unproved powers and attaching them to Void ahah What powers didn't he prove ? He's come back from complete destruction at the hands of the MM.

Bentley
Being physically destroyed isn't death, it isn't having your soul pulled to another realm, nor is being entirely displaced into the timestream through means that can only be described as interdimensional travel. Those things you made up so far.

quanchi112
Being physically destroyed isn't death, it isn't having your soul pulled to another realm, nor is being entirely displaced into the timestream through means that can only be described as interdimensional travel. Those things you made up so far. Being physically destroyed is what causes your soul to leave your body. It's like you don't even grasp what death even is. Black racer takes the souls after they cannot return to the physical plane. The Void can. He only gets the souls under his own jurisdiction meaning the new gods.

Blight
Being physically destroyed is what causes your soul to leave your body. It's like you don't even grasp what death even is. Black racer takes the souls after they cannot return to the physical plane. The Void can. He only gets the souls under his own jurisdiction meaning the new gods.
Onsloughts body was physically destroyed but he kept trucking. shifty

Ice man doesn't really need a physical body whistle

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
Onsloughts body was physically destroyed but he kept trucking. shifty

Ice man doesn't really need a physical body whistle Those are exceptions to the rule. Void isn't the only one hard to keep down.

Blight
Those are exceptions to the rule. Void isn't the only one hard to keep down.
I think that's bentley's point. Like Iceman and Onslaught, Void is "hard to keep down". And unless proven otherwise, he didn't die.

Bentley
Thanks Blight, you saved me a couple of " erm " smileys

Blight
Thanks Blight, you saved me a couple of " erm " smileys
Well I decided we're best internet friends.

Bentley
Fine, but I get to decide what we put in our matching rings wink

quanchi112
I think that's bentley's point. Like Iceman and Onslaught, Void is "hard to keep down". And unless proven otherwise, he didn't die. Void was destroyed down to a molecular level whereas Onslaught's physical shell was defeated which let loose his energy. It's not the same thing. I don't think Black racer has the power to even destroy his body.

Bentley
So what's your argument? That energy has molecules?

-Pr-
MM powers would definitely do so. What powers didn't he prove ? He's come back from complete destruction at the hands of the MM.

Saying so =/= proof.

Also:

I think that's bentley's point. Like Iceman and Onslaught, Void is "hard to keep down". And unless proven otherwise, he didn't die.

Still don't see a reason to leave this open.

quanchi112
Saying so =/= proof.

Also:

Still don't see a reason to leave this open. So now Black Racer doesn't have to prove he can resist this I have to prove it works despite the Black Racer's lack of combat battles. Originally posted by Bentley
So what's your argument? That energy has molecules? He was destroyed completely that Onslaught wasn't. Black Racer doesn't have any showings you can even make a case for him able to destroy the Void's body completely anyway.

Bentley
Black Racer doesn't have any showings you can even make a case for him able to destroy the Void's body completely anyway.

Again, I haven't said that BR beats Void, but I said that if his powers work by causing instant death to someone, then it should affect Bob, as we have only seen him regenerate.

Also, you are claiming that Void was entirely destroyed but the truth is that we don't know to which point he was actually banished. You cannot prove that he died, which would be very important against instant death.

And IF he died, then he certainly cannot use the same ability to counter time-bfr, something that I still don't understand how you invented erm

quanchi112
Again, I haven't said that BR beats Void, but I said that if his powers work by causing instant death to someone, then it should affect Bob, as we have only seen him regenerate.

Also, you are claiming that Void was entirely destroyed but the truth is that we don't know to which point he was actually banished. You cannot prove that he died, which would be very important against instant death.

And IF he died, then he certainly cannot use the same ability to counter time-bfr, something that I still don't understand how you invented erm We've had a writer flat out state Void only goes away(stays dead) if he wants to. That's proof straight from the writer's lips.

Stay on topic you are now going off topic here.

Bentley
haha, nice to see you use new tactics when I prove you blalantly wrong.

Anyhow, the writer's intention isn't hard canon either, but feel free to bring the exact quote about Void dying and staying death, that at least would prove that your bfr bs is unfounded.

quanchi112
haha, nice to see you use new tactics when I prove you blalantly wrong.

Anyhow, the writer's intention isn't hard canon either, but feel free to bring the exact quote about Void dying and staying death, that at least would prove that your bfr bs is unfounded. You didn't prove me wrong you're ignoring the Void's powers and the writer stating he goes away when he cooperates meaning he stays dead only when he wants to.

-Pr-
So now Black Racer doesn't have to prove he can resist this I have to prove it works despite the Black Racer's lack of combat battles. He was destroyed completely that Onslaught wasn't. Black Racer doesn't have any showings you can even make a case for him able to destroy the Void's body completely anyway.

He's an avatar of death. That, and the various narration statements about his true power, give us an idea of how powerful he is.

How is void supposed to destroy him?

quanchi112
He's an avatar of death. That, and the various narration statements about his true power, give us an idea of how powerful he is.

How is void supposed to destroy him? Rearranging his molecules.

We've seen him destroyed on panel. Black Racer really lacks the feats or showings to contend with the Void.

Cogito
Rearranging his molecules.

We've seen him destroyed on panel. Black Racer really lacks the feats or showings to contend with the Void.

erm

He was killed by a very powerful being empowered by a nigh-omnipotent who's likely above Death. I see no good reason why that would indicate that anyone else could do it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
erm

He was killed by a very powerful being empowered by a nigh-omnipotent who's likely above Death. I see no good reason why that would indicate that anyone else could do it. Black Racer is just the new gods death god. He really hasn't beaten anyone above an elite top tier or droves of heroes either. The Void's abilities can defeat the Black racer. I also don't view half the Source as that impressive tbh.

-Pr-
Rearranging his molecules.

Do avatars of death even have molecules?

and what Cogito said.

Black Racer is just the new gods death god. He really hasn't beaten anyone above an elite top tier or droves of heroes either. The Void's abilities can defeat the Black racer. I also don't view half the Source as that impressive tbh.

and there's your problem.

Bentley
You didn't prove me wrong you're ignoring the Void's powers and the writer stating he goes away when he cooperates meaning he stays dead only when he wants to.

Could you please post the writer opinion so I can know what you're basing your case on? Because I'd like to think you're not speculating over nothing.

quanchi112
Nah, he wasn't dead. Or are you saying that an avatar of death like Thanos has no power over Void? Thanos can kill unkillables unlike Black Racer.

cdtm
Black Racer wins, easily!

bbrem123
so you guys go by narration to show how powerful Black Racer is?

because i have plenty of narration and character statement to how powerful void really is

quanchi112
Do avatars of death even have molecules?

and what Cogito said.

and there's your problem. If you think they don't have molecules you need to prove so. Originally posted by Bentley
Could you please post the writer opinion so I can know what you're basing your case on? Because I'd like to think you're not speculating over nothing. It's been posted before I am not looking it up again. The comic also made it clear and it doesn't matter anyways you will ignore it anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.