Portland nudist takes love of Star Wars 'too far'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Someone who's a fan of Star Wars - specifically of The Empire Strikes Back scene when the Tauntaun gets turned into a sleeping bag - took it very literally when she purchased a dying horse to do the exact same thing. What the f**k?

Read the article below to see why she won't be charged with animal cruelty, since the horse was already scheduled to be euthanized.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/11/04/star-wars-doesnt-create-psychos-star-wars-makes-psychos-more-creative/

WARNING: There is a link near the bottom to the Seattle newspaper that has the ACTUAL PHOTOS OF HER IN THE CARCASS.

Look if you wish - but once you see the images, you will never 'unsee' them.

queeq
The girl has a nice butt though... wink

roughrider
Originally posted by queeq
The girl has a nice butt though... wink

I do prefer female butts dripping with something other than blood, though. wink

S_D_J
laughing

this had me LOL real hard

queeq
Originally posted by roughrider
I do prefer female butts dripping with something other than blood, though. wink

Details...

roughrider
Originally posted by queeq
Details...

Use your imagination - water, honey, champagne... stick out tongue

Back to the topic.

She never thought of trying to do this with a homemade, stuffed Tauntaun toy? Might not that be easier?

queeq
I guess buying a horse is less work.

Sadako of Girth
"And I thought those things smelled bad on the outside..."

queeq
Just imagine how she smelled.

roughrider
I would only take part in her 'exhibition' if I could be allowed to wash her with a sponge later on. wink

queeq
Long and slow I guess...

roughrider
Blood and guts can get stuck in all kinds of nooks and crannies...just be still, dear... stick out tongue

queeq
OOoooh.... it's gonna be a thorough job...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.