Which other DC characters deserve books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
It's been said here that there will be a second wave. Possibly a 3rd wave. But which characters/concepts? Who deserves and ongoing or mini? Some I'd like are:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=35307

WildCATS
Black Bat
Ambush Bug
Speed Force (Johns announced that there would be, but seems it has been on the back burner for now.)
New Authority
Gen 13

Blight
I'd love a Zauriel, even if he was only created because Morrison couldn't have Hawkman. I thought he really became his own character.

-Pr-
Red Tornado.
Geo-Force and the Outsiders.

JakeTheBank
Captain f'n Marvel.

...yes, I'm aware he's getting a backup in the pages of Action Comics. sneer

Outside of him, I'd like to see some lighter toned books, honestly. Not necessarily goofy or silly themed books, but maybe something with that typical classic DC vibe.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Captain f'n Marvel.

...yes, I'm aware he's getting a backup in the pages of Action Comics. sneer

Outside of him, I'd like to see some lighter toned books, honestly. Not necessarily goofy or silly themed books, but maybe something with that typical classic DC vibe.

I thouhgt it was JLA! sneer

And I hear there are plans for a Plastic Man book.

-Pr-
It is JLA, as it's being written by Johns iirc.

Prep-Man
Oh, I would also love a Mr. Majestic book!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/88218-18002-106117-1-majestic_large.jpg

Blight
Originally posted by -Pr-
Red Tornado.
Geo-Force and the Outsiders.
Agreed. Why does he get ripped apart so much!? Just because hes a character that can't die from that doesn't mean it needs to happen all the time?

Cogito
Dr. Fate. He's always been one of my favorite characters, but hasn't gotten much face time recently.

BruceSkywalker
Cassie Cain

Dr. Fate

Jean-Paul Valley

Zealot

Bentley
Geo-Force, Adam Strange, Will Magnus, Wally West, non-cursed Captain Marvel and Orion.

Martian_mind
Ragman
Doctor Occult
Will Magnus
Captain Nazi
Orion
Blue Devil

JakeTheBank
Whoops, yeah, it is JLA. Mistyped. My bad.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blight
Agreed. Why does he get ripped apart so much!? Just because hes a character that can't die from that doesn't mean it needs to happen all the time?

It used to be a heroic thing; now it's just dumb.

aztec
Originally posted by Cogito
Dr. Fate. He's always been one of my favorite characters, but hasn't gotten much face time recently.

You my friend are awesome. big grin

Actually, I'd love to see a Dr. Fate and Green Lantern ongoing title. I loved what JMS did both characters in "The Brave and Bold". I've always felt that they make a great team. One cosmic and the other magic.

aztec
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ragman
Doctor Occult
Will Magnus
Captain Nazi
Orion
Blue Devil

Ragman and Blue Devil belong with JLA Dark... I'm still upset that Rory, Detective Chimp and Daniel weren't include. I hope they make cameos in the near future, or join as reserves.

aztec
I'd love to see Powergirl given a second opportunity. I really loved her trades. If not, I wouldn't mind seing her team up with Donna Troy, Wally West, Tempest, Raven, Kyle Rayner and Firestorm. They should be called "League of Titans"

I also wouldn't mind seing "Secret Six" return. I hated Deadshot, but learn to love the character because of Simone. As far as other titles are concern, it be cool to have Starman (Thom Kallor) have an ongoing. However, I want to see him drawn as he was in the JSA.

Cogito
Originally posted by aztec
As far as other titles are concern, it be cool to have Starman (Thom Kallor) have an ongoing. However, I want to see him drawn as he was in the JSA.

Starman is an awesome character, but I don't think he'd do well in a solo title.

Galan007
Lobo.
L.E.G.I.O.N.
Simon Dark
Hourman
Icon
Metamorpho

Blight
Originally posted by Galan007

Hourman

Android, original or Junior?

Cogito
Lobo.

thumb up

Blight

Hourman
Android, original or Junior?

srankmissingnin
Catman

Blight
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Catman
In a secret six capacity or alone?

Galan007
Android.

srankmissingnin
In a secret six capacity or alone?

Whatever I can get.

Blight
Android.
Then agreed agreed agreed 4,000%

I miss Peyer and Hourman.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Whatever I can get.

Has he ever had a stand alone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.