Is Alucard hellisng is omnipresent?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok this is a quesstion for Alucard from hellsing. Manga/anime

Alot of people been saying he is omnipresent every since he took down schrodinger. whom clam he is "Everywhere and Nowhere" But I dont think he is omnipresent. cause omnipresent do not bleed or ever have a soul to take. So how it possble for him to be omnipresent?

so I want everyone to tell me or try help me understand.. What is schrodinger really? is he really omnipresent or not? I just Dont Understand at all

Anyone help me

Nephthys
I think he can be everywhere he wants to be. As much as he says he's 'Everywhere and Nowhere', hes still limited by himself, and the human mind isn't capable of being everywhere at once.

EmptyHearted
But people said Alucard came back after he delete from existence. so that part also bother me

EmptyHearted
Is there anyone who going reply???

Come out come out wherever you are lol

danteiscool
hard to tell. Schrodinger has shown the ability to come and go whereever and whenever he pleases, even going into those memories or whatever when Zorin Blitz started dying and he seemed to enter it easily. so I suppose he is omnipresent, but the odd thing is that it seems to be tied to his mind. by that I mean, he has to remain aware of himself in order to be anywhere and nowhere, otherwise he ceases to be.

strange, definitely, but that's what it seems like to me. and as for Alucard now, he has absorbed Schrodinger and while that is weird since Schrodinger is everywhere and nowhere, he is apperantly solid and made up of the things as we humans, which would explain how he bleeds and all and also how Alucard was able to absorb him. and Alucard does seem to take on the abilities of those he consumes so it does make sense that he has Schrodinger's ability.

AsbestosFlaygon
He had Schrodinger's power.
Which means he can be wherever, whenever he wants to.
That does not necessarily mean he is omnipresent.
He still has one physical body.

Radunuya
Good points. I think (based on what is shown) that his everywhere and nowhere ability is not omnipresence but "teleportation" to anywhere and being able to exist in that place. This is exemplified by Schrodinger being able to exist within a mental plane. It's a bit hard to deny his omnipresence based on him showing only one physical body because (based on what I've seen) many of the omnipresent beings usually only show one physical body anyway. Being omnipresent doesn't mean that you're incapable of bleeding or that you don't have a soul (plus Alucard isn't even human in the first place.)

going by direct quotes that's been stated multiple times and what's actually in the manga, "everywhere and nowhere" being taken literally would mean Alucard is omnipresent (as well as not existing at all). For now I think based on what's shown it should be considered teleportation on an unrestricted scale.

EmptyHearted
here the thing. in some point The Major says He is eveywhere and Nowhere at the same time.

and some Hellsing fans says that Definition of omnipresent?

sad

danteiscool
well if he really is everywhere and nowhere all at once then yes that is omnipresence. if he wasn't then no it isn't omnipresence. however, I do wonder if omnipresence allows for your body to be everywhere and nowhere at once as well. it would appear so for at one point (can't exactly recall when), Schrodinger was out on the battlefield watching and by the Major's side at the same time.

Radunuya
Well Omnipresence = the property of being everywhere and in this case, it means to be in every single point of space at any time. The Major, Schrodinger, and Alucard (as he said it himself in the last chapter) "everywhere and nowhere" comment would mean that he's indeed omnipresent.

However, going by what's shown, it's more like a teleportation-like ability. He hasn't shown anything that would directly and definitely prove it. It depends on whether you take the statement literally or go by what is shown to verify it. It could also just be a reference to Schrodinger's ability to defy quantum reality (as being everywhere and nowhere is surely impossible and something irregular in Hellsing) and the real meaning is hidden.

Even so, you can reason that what is shown in the series is actually omnipresence and Alucard is generally accepted as omnipresent anyway.

danteiscool
I suppose so. nevertheless, it is still an ability far beyond anything else in Hellsing.

EmptyHearted
mmm damn it hard to write thing on thread

I dont come into this site offen sad

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
mmm damn it hard to write thing on thread

I dont come into this site offen sad

Hey EVeryone. sorry if I post strange thing in this thread. I am still learning how to reply to people.

I AM A ROOKIE smile eek!

menokokoro
As far as I can tell, there isn't enough information on the subject to be able to say one way or the other. All we have is him saying those words.

OnYxBoY

BeyonderGod
No its never really been shown....

MVC-Solos
Yes.

Q99
Old thread, but I think Neph nailed it.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I think he can be everywhere he wants to be. As much as he says he's 'Everywhere and Nowhere', hes still limited by himself, and the human mind isn't capable of being everywhere at once.

He can be whereever he wants to be.

NeXesses
Alucard himself said. "I'm everywhere and nowhere." He didn't said I can be everywhere.
I'm, means it's now. At the very moment. So he is omnipresent.
But this is just my opinion.

cdtm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.