molecule man vs graviton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both at best who wins nd how?

marvelmadness13
Molecule Man by virtue of being exponentially more powerful. You really should have a look at a tier list...

leonidas
yeah, these mismatch and repeat threads are REALLY getting annoying...

ozz81
^^ yeah i guess it doesnt really hurt to ask, as some characters or heroes from the lower tier can defeat some characters at a higher tier etc...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ yeah i guess it doesnt really hurt to ask, as some characters or heroes from the lower tier can defeat some characters at a higher tier etc...

sorry bro, don't think this is one of those cases.

zopzop
Originally posted by Lord Feron
sorry bro, don't think this is one of those cases.

You realize both Klaw and Sentry have beaten post retcon MM right? Klaw at best is a high meta and Sentry is a high herald. So there's nothing wrong with this thread.

marvelmadness13
He said they're at their best, meaning pre retcon Owen. This thread is akin to Frank Castle vs World War Hulk in a fist fight...

Lord Feron
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize both Klaw and Sentry have beaten post retcon MM right? Klaw at best is a high meta and Sentry is a high herald. So there's nothing wrong with this thread.

You do realize that MM stalemated the Beyonder and was bending reality to his intentionally and consequently (due to his battle with beyonder).

I can't remember Klaw incident. Also Snetry tapping into the Void (even though it was the void) was still a PIS moment. That was during the debut of The Sentry so yeah give a new guy some impressive wins then get rid of the character.

Also if you basing MM on just his lowest moments then well that's your prerogative.

ozz81
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
He said they're at their best, meaning pre retcon Owen. This thread is akin to Frank Castle vs World War Hulk in a fist fight...

sorry just to clarify i was trying to refer to both post and pre retcon MM at their best against graviton(also at his peak /best) but separate battles ..obviously etc.... And also another example of a lower tier character defeating a higher tier character was thor using his godblast against a weakened galactus and other villians that were above him tier wise etc...

ozz81
Originally posted by zopzop

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.