Pre recton Molecule man vs eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Who wins?????

TheLordofMurder
This might as well be a normal human vs The Hulk in straight hand to hand combat; Eternity has absolutely no chance of winning whatsoever...

This is Spite...

AlmightyKfish
Pre Retcon Owen devastates Eternity

ozz81
What an awesome thread good match up.Yeah from a wiki link under molecule man powers and abilities towards the end of it :living tribunal states reeces powers are limitless but reece himself states his powers are below eternity and LT,but im not sure if its refering to pre or post hope it helps. So yeah eternity wins smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecule_Man#Powers_and_abilities

Damborgson
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Pre Retcon Owen devastates Eternity damn shouldve used tribunal i guess...http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/ummm.gif

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
What an awesome thread good match up.Yeah from a wiki link under molecule man powers and abilities towards the end of it :living tribunal states reeces powers are limitless but reece himself states his powers are below eternity and LT,but im not sure if its refering to pre or post hope it helps. smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecule_Man#Powers_and_abilities thank you man

tkitna
MM

guy222
reece

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Damborgson
damn shouldve used tribunal i guess...http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/ummm.gif

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man was beyond the Tribunal as well...

Pre-Retcon Molecule Man and Beyonder were both many, many, times more powerful than everything else combined...thats why they had to be ret-conned...they were ridiculously powerful.

leonidas
yeah, owen was retardedly powerful. based on his showings, he was above lt who was above the ig. he's hard to find a match for unless you go hotu or something equally ridiculous and basically unknowable....

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, owen was retardedly powerful. based on his showings, he was above lt who was above the ig. he's hard to find a match for unless you go hotu or something equally ridiculous and basically unknowable.... http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif well then HOTU Thanos is pretty much the only match besides pre recton beyonder then i guess...meh dont much care for ridiculously powerful characters like that

Uriel005
Macguyver tools those fools. Also in all seriousness Protoge could match Pre-Retcon Beyonder and MM.

Mindset
No he couldn't.

HandOfFate
Threads like this always bother me.

How can a fraction of my toenail be more powerful then me. Everything in the 616 universe is part of Eternity/Infinity and thus everything MM can do/does is just a small part of the true power of Eternity.

I said this before on another board that Eternity might be slightly crazy and these people with the power to alter the universe are just signs of his unstable mind. Maybe this is also another cosmic plan.

Bentley
Originally posted by HandOfFate

How can a fraction of my toenail be more powerful then me. Everything in the 616 universe is part of Eternity/Infinity and thus everything MM can do/does is just a small part of the true power of Eternity.

I said this before on another board that Eternity might be slightly crazy and these people with the power to alter the universe are just signs of his unstable mind. Maybe this is also another cosmic plan.

Unless you're inmune to cancer I don't get the body analogy.

As of this thread: Thanos is inside Eternity, so obviously he beats MM, right Quanchi?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by HandOfFate

Well pre-retcon Owens power originated from a vast power source located outside of Eternity; thats the reason why he (as well as Classic Beyonder) was able to be far more powerful than everything in 616 combined...

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless you're inmune to cancer I don't get the body analogy.

As of this thread: Thanos is inside Eternity, so obviously he beats MM, right Quanchi?

Does Eternity controls everything within his form?

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Well pre-retcon Owens power originated from a vast power source located outside of Eternity; thats the reason why he (as well as Classic Beyonder) was able to be far more powerful than everything in 616 combined...

Now I understand that. Another Universe/Eternity using it's abilities to effect another.

Bentley
Nope, Korvac was inside Eternity and plotting against her during the Korvac Saga.

ozz81
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

wasnt beyonder and MM below enternity as they had the power of the cosmic cube or some cube power which is < eternity??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.